firstcycle805 is offline New Member

Firs thread - first injection :D i need to know.. help! test cyp + turnibol

ok ok ive read tons of first post.. and i have seen stupid posts and mean replies.

so lets not have that happen here

i am 26 - 6'1 185 12-14 % body fast . athletic build like a basketball player
    i want 10-15 of muscle
    so here is what i have and im doing

i have test cpy on the bottle it says 200mg/ml then it says 10 m so if im right 1 cc injection is 200 mp or 1 ml injection is 200 mg

so monday i did 200 mg and tonight(thursday) did the other 200

i will run that intil its gone, around that i plan on taking turnibol. i have read about it seems AMAZINg. its oral 4 tabs a day thats 40mg i plan on starting that in my 3rd week

so
    1-5 400mg per week of test cyp
    3-6- 50mg per day of turnibol

when do i start taking my nolv, and what the heck is hcg ?

what do i need to know.. all my friends say man if u only had a chest.. so i want to get that bigger for sure. ur imput helps out alot ty!

ps: taking NO explode and kreatine while doing this is good or bad? i am scared of looking puffy with the water retention.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Mate to be hones this should of been researched before u even started any cycle if i was you stop now

firstcycle805 is offline New Member
    i did research it. 400 mg per week. take nolv if i feel tender then take nov for 21 days 2 weeks after my last injection. thats what i got out of the research? am i way off?

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    your cycle is fucked mate! Due to the long esther in test cyp you will basically only start seeing the potential around weeks 3-4. Its effectively a waste.
    You either need to A: get atleast 10ml more test cyp and run it for 10weeks (you'd be better set with 12 imo).
    or B: stop your cycle now, don't do another injection. do more research and do a cycle when you are actually ready for it.

2shots for a total of 400mg test cyp should not cause any sort of shutdown, or any effect at all really. i think you'd be fine to stop it and just leave it be, there'd be no need for PCT (correct me if i'm wrong).

your stats are really pretty poor, you'd be well suited trying to get to atleast 205 @ 12-14 before starting..

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ i agree (not being mean)

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    your cycle is fucked mate! Due to the long esther in test cyp you will basically only start seeing the potential around weeks 3-4. Its effectively a waste.
    You either need to A: get atleast 10ml more test cyp and run it for 10weeks (you'd be better set with 12 imo).
    or B: stop your cycle now, don't do another injection. do more research and do a cycle when you are actually ready for it.

2shots for a total of 400mg test cyp should not cause any sort of shutdown, or any effect at all really. i think you'd be fine to stop it and just leave it be, there'd be no need for PCT (correct me if i'm wrong).

your stats are really pretty poor, you'd be well suited trying to get to atleast 205 @ 12-14 before starting..
    oh jesus, and you'd be one to talk

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post

You dont want to be giving advice when you wont take any, your a 19yr old kid who doesnt listen so please stop giving advice on a subject you have no knowledge about.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    oh jesus, and you'd be one to talk
    Your like this kids re-occuring nightmare...lol f-ing yoo much.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Your like this kids re-occuring nightmare...lol f-ing yoo much.
    hypocracy and inexperienced adising are things i cant tolerate. and this child has the neck to say ive no intelligence?!

Thread Information