Justin332 is offline Associate Member

Anavar and Colon issues

Hey guys, I've been taking var for about 3 weeks, and have had fantastic results. I'm taking 70mg ED and my weight has gone from 212-217 and bf from 14.6% to 9.8% It truly is awesome.

I've had a pain in the lower left side of my stomach for a while now, I haven't paid much attention to it but it's gotten more intense. I cannot remember if it was before I started the var or after. With that said, my Doctor ran a urinalysis and a fecal test, and both were negative for blood. She thinks I have a colon infection, and has begun treating it with Cipro (antibiotic).

Has anyone had something like this happen with var? The pain is dull and constant. I'm a little concerned but would like to gauge your experiences before I consider stopping the var.

All input is greatly appreciated.

and yes, I am very concerned so any pros I would appreciate it.

bump

POPS is offline Senior Member
    I ran it with tbol last year and never had any problems like that. But not to sound negative but a 5% drop in bf from var in 3 weeks is impossible....

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I'm guessing you did not discuss your var use with your doc? I would consider being honest with your doc and going from there, or just stopping the var. Who knows what the problem is? You don't, I don't, and your medical professional could not make an informed diagnosis because you were not forthright with them. If you stop and it's not the problem you can always begin again later.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Go see your doc anything like this on ass should be checked

Thread Information