silymarin is offline New Member

Angry glutes inject (pain and swelling)

hey guys..
    I shot the first injection 4 days ago..was extremely easy to hit, and no pain during.10-20 minutes after inj. the pain started and 4 days has not passed. There is still pain now.press in, sit, walking, sleeping always have pain.I guess I struck fat layer of the needle What should I do?
    in shot : 100mg primobolan + 250mg enanthate

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You mave injeted too fast. Massage the area and apply a heating pad and it should clear up.

How many minutes and how many times a day use heating pad ?

flexandex is offline Associate Member
    do NOT massage the area.

a light massage at the time of injection to help the oil dispirse is fine(i think).

however massaging a few days later will only aggravate and increase swelling, trust me, i learnt the hard way.
    That info is straight from the doctor i had to see the swelling and pain was so bad.

Do you have need to go to the doctor or heal spontaneously Did?

lifteatsleep is offline Junior Member
    Hey mate,

There are two possible causes here. First, is normal injection pain, this can last many days, especially if you injected too quickly or in a funny way. This is even more the case, if it is the first time hitting that muscle. So that is the most probable cause.

Second, it COULD be an infection. Is the area hot, red? (You already say it is swollen). If it is hot and red and this appears to be increasing it may be infected. Not to worry, anti-biotics will do the job in a few shorts day, but you must catch it pretty early before things escalate.

Good luck.

CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't worry too much. You may have injected too fast, oils have to be injected really slowly and steady. Its taken me over a minute to squeeze the test into my muscle. It also could be that you have injected into virgin muscle. I have the same problem, pain was soo intense for me, partly was because of the test I am using. Pain killers, hot showers and heat pad works. Ive also made use of a topical spray...I injected into my quad for the first time 4 days ago and man the pain is nothing like I have ever felt before.

Embrace the pain mate and lift harder.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    heating pad on it while you sleep seems to disperse the oil and pop a couple of advil to ease the pain.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    What's your stats? Try a nice jog, I like to warm my shot up by Placing a loaded syringe in a glass of hot water for a minute or so to help avoid this.

ButterflyBuffalo is offline Junior Member
    amongst all this take anti-inflammatory's voltaren or nurofen, will help with the swelling and inflammation

thnx guys

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    do NOT massage the area.

a light massage at the time of injection to help the oil dispirse is fine(i think).

however massaging a few days later will only aggravate and increase swelling, trust me, i learnt the hard way.
    That info is straight from the doctor i had to see the swelling and pain was so bad.

Your on the first cycle right? But you have advice on pinning...

OP, put the amp in warm water for a few mins prior to pinning, message firmly after pinning...if you are doing poor quality UGL gear. Or just get HG gear....

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Your on the first cycle right? But you have advice on pinning...

OP, put the amp in warm water for a few mins prior to pinning, message firmly after pinning...if you are doing poor quality UGL gear. Or just get HG gear....
    Agreed with this, if its consistant through your cycle then I'd say discontinue and get some better quality gear. If it was your first pin, then thats all normal unless it stays swollen and red even longer. remember alcohol swabs are a must.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    solid reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lifteatsleep View Post
    Hey mate,

There are two possible causes here. First, is normal injection pain, this can last many days, especially if you injected too quickly or in a funny way. This is even more the case, if it is the first time hitting that muscle. So that is the most probable cause.

Second, it COULD be an infection. Is the area hot, red? (You already say it is swollen). If it is hot and red and this appears to be increasing it may be infected. Not to worry, anti-biotics will do the job in a few shorts day, but you must catch it pretty early before things escalate.

Good luck.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by flexandex View Post
    do NOT massage the area.

yeah, this will apply alot form a 19 yr old messing around with aas

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    gona take the heating pad advice.... have any of your injections itched or felt like a bee sting?
    Last edited by fishizzle0927; 02-02-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Thread Information