skillet89 is offline New Member

How long till my body stops making its own test?

i just started a cycle of Epistane and i was wondering how long does it normaly take for the body to stop making its own test once you start a cycle of Epistane?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dude, you're 21 and like 160lbs or something. You don't need AAS yet.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dont do it .YET

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Hold off man not worth it for any reason rite now.

layeazy is offline Banned
    Different compounds different time periods however you shouldn't be using

manveer1 is offline Associate Member
    done epistane, no where near as mild as people say. for me i felt it within a week or 2, shutdown. very tired all the time. and even with a proper pct i hadnt fully recovered from it.

Quote Originally Posted by manveer1 View Post
    done epistane, no where near as mild as people say. for me i felt it within a week or 2, shutdown. very tired all the time. and even with a proper pct i hadnt fully recovered from it.
    I highly doubt the initial lethargy was actually from being shutdown. Orals will often cause lethargy even in the presence of exogenous test. 1-2 weeks is faster than most esters of testosterone will shut you down, and I see no reason why Epi would be that suppressive.

skillet89 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Dude, you're 21 and like 160lbs or something. You don't need AAS yet.
    i know i know but its little to late for me i already took 10ml of sus250 20ml of deca 300 and 10ml of test E and now im stuck with some minor gyno and i just really want to get rid of this gyno im im on my 19th day of letro and its not doing jack for the gyno so i wanted to give Epi a try a friend of mine had gyno and he told me Epi got rid of his gyno so since letro isnt doing anything i figured i give Epi a try but im currently taking letro now and i dont know if i can completely stop taking the letro and start the Epi since Epi has SERM like characteristics i would hope to not get a rebound from stoping the letro completely instead of tapering down the dose. I already started the Epi cycle im on my 3rd day now and im stil taking the letro cause i stil dont know if theres a possible rebound if i stop it even tho Epi has SERM like characteristics.
    Last edited by skillet89; 01-30-2011 at 04:08 PM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Letro is good, just will take some time, some times you need to take all way to the end off the bottled, stop your injections and plan a PCT, don't do any cycles until you know what you doing, I mean old enough. good luck....

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Lol to late for you come on bro stop your cycle now.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Ugh!!!!!

Epi does not have "SERM-like characteristics" at all. Sure, it is a DHT derivative, so it will lower estrogen, but that's it. You'd be just as well off using Winstrol or Masteron to cure your gyno (which I am not recommending). Letro eliminates virtually all estrogen conversion, so if that isn't working, then Epi is going to do even less. Just quit using steroids , since you don't know what you're doing. I'd keep trying with the Letro for a bit, but if that doesn't do it, then start saving up for a mastectomy.

Thread Information