Training on Cycle officially is getting weird

Ok. So I'll start with my stats and background
    SEX: MALE
    HT: 6'0"
    WEIGHT:200 CURRENTLY
    BF:10-11%
    EXPERIENCE: 10 YEARS WITH A FEW SETBACKS DUE TO INJURY AND LIFE IN GENERAL
    BODYTYPE: MESOMORPH
    INJURY HISTORY: TORN PEC, CERVICAL SPINE ISSUES AT C5 AND C6 WITH SYRINGOMYELIA PRESENT

So I will start by saying I am almost a week into a test cycle. Dosage started with a front loaded dose of 2mL giving about 1000mg, subsequent dose and remainder of doses will be 500mg every 3.5 days. I will say that effects on sexual craving were noteworthy within 4 hours following initial dosage and have not subsided since. With first 3-4 days noticed very little difference in strength or pumps or size. However this is definitely starting to manifest as of today. I worked back and biceps yesterday which includes heavy sets of deadlifts and rack pulls. I had no soreness today at all from this which is very different from the usual expectations after back day. Today I worked upper chest, triceps, and traps. My energy levels never halted whatsoever during this and this is where I am confused. Is it ok to be lifting for 3 hours? One of the most pronounced features is the size of my triceps which seem to have magically grown since the other day. At this point it would seem I am seeking advise on how to train on cycle. Any input would be appreciated. I will now give a run down of my training this past week since beginning the cycle.
    DAY 1: Chest
    Flat Barbell Bench
    Flat dumbbell bench
    incline dumbbell bench
    flat dumbbell flys
    machine flys and cable flys
    Day 2: Legs
    Squat
    Leg Press
    Leg Extension
    Leg curl
    Standing Calf Raises
    Day 3: Light Triceps( Due to soreness in rear shoulder from squatting)
    Skull Crushers
    Rope Pushdowns
    That thing where you take a dumbbell behind your neck and press up
    Isolation on machines
    Swimming (not for triceps)
    Day 4: Off Day for weights
    Cardio (HIIT)
    Abs
    Day 5: Back and Biceps
    Deadlift
    Rack Pulls
    T bar rows
    Lat Pulldown
    Cable Row
    Wide Grip Pullups
    Preacher Curl
    Hammer Curls
    Cable Curls
    Isolation on machine

Day 6: Upper chest, triceps, and traps
    Incline barbell bench
    Incline Dumbbell bench
    Incline dumbbell flys
    Incline Machine
    Incline Skull Crushers with straight bar
    Rope Pushdowns
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    Barbell Shrugs

Thats it so far. Please critique so I can get some input and ideas on how to tweak.

kluska399 is offline Junior Member
    3 hours is too long imo opinion... professionals train for an hour and a half and they're taking 5000mg+ and been training for 25 years.. soreness does not equal muscle growth.. just because you're not sore doesn't mean it was an unsuccessful workout. Muscles are built in the kitchen and in bed.. you need to be eating every 3 hours. Also your body goes catabolic after 1 hour of intense heavy lifting so just try to keep in short. Higher intensity and lower volume

Also doing bb then db bench makes no sense.. it targets the same exact tissue. Save one of them for when you switch up your workout every month or so

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    everything that has been said above is true, i would follow his advice.

Id suggest you check out the workout section of this site and get your routine tweaked up before you worry about tweaking your cycle
    Last edited by kluska399; 01-29-2011 at 10:39 PM.

sixoner is offline Member
    whats up bud, you don't think anybody around here knows how to train???

theres a forum for lifting and workouts as well as diet and a bunch of other topics as well plenty knowledgeable people around no need to run somebody off for advice

maybe you need to relax a bit and check this place out before you go running your head like you've been doing

Noted. Ill have to check that out. Only saw the pct, sarms and this forum section. Will edit my post

dmk327 is offline Associate Member
    wait wait wait a second.... I thought when your on test you are 247 anabolic

dude your body naturally has test in it.. think about what you're saying... you're just adding more test. Test isn't some magical substance.. your body already has it to begin with!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmk327 View Post
    wait wait wait a second.... I thought when your on test you are 247 anabolic
    hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahh ahahahahhahahahaahahhahahjahahahhahahahaha

ooommmmmgggggg

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_dysmorphia View Post
    hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahhahh ahahahahhahahahaahahhahahjahahahhahahahaha

ooommmmmgggggg
    you never have anything constructive to say so why dont you say nothing?
    your a prevoking idiot
    Last edited by dec11; 01-30-2011 at 11:19 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kluska399 View Post
    dude your body naturally has test in it.. think about what you're saying... you're just adding more test. Test isn't some magical substance.. your body already has it to begin with!!
    he is adding substancially more to his system than his natural production would allow. i do agree he's alittle misguided into thinking he can train for hours like this but he can train harder than natural and be more anabolic
    Last edited by dec11; 01-30-2011 at 11:18 AM.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Also doing bb then db bench makes no sense.. it targets the same exact tissue. Save one of them for when you switch up your workout every month or so
    Not necessarily true. Although they target the same muscle the two exercises feel different from one another. Depending on the OP's specific goals (for example if he really wants to emphasize his chest) he may continue to do both. Different approaches work for different people. I do agree though that three hours in the gym is way too long. Even if one is doing high volume, the intensity should be high enough that one can finish in an hour or an hour and a half tops.

OP I think you will find that most people train fairly similarly on cycle as they do off. The intensity of the workouts may increase, meaning more sets to failure or beyond, but the general volume or frequency should be pretty similar.

Dec11 while that is true.. you can train harder and longer but it doesn't matter how much test you have ur body will start going catabolic. Also if you are a fighter.. whenever high amounts of adrenaline are being produced that body becomes catabolic. Workingout produces a controlled and steady release of adrenaline, unlike a fight, but if you do it for too long the catabolic effect made by adrenaline produced from working out will cancel out the point of working out

Blog Entries
    Dec11 while that is true.. you can train harder and longer but it doesn't matter how much test you have ur body will start going catabolic. Also if you are a fighter.. whenever high amounts of adrenaline are being produced that body becomes catabolic. Workingout produces a controlled and steady release of adrenaline, unlike a fight, but if you do it for too long the catabolic effect made by adrenaline produced from working out will cancel out the point of working out
    yeah, but the high level of testosterone will help offset the catabolic process, to what degree, i dont know

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    3 hours is way too long I know it's tough to stop on cycle because of the seemingly ease of getting through a workout, but if you continue to train like that it's almost certain you will injure yourself and blow your cycle. Slow and steady wins the race.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you never have anything constructive to say so why dont you say nothing?
    your a prevoking idiot
    Go kick rocks sister!

Stop acting like a little girl all the time - just because you're short in stature and have Napolean-Syndrome does not give you the right to be a jackass.

Wear some high-heels or something - maybe that will allow you to feel slightly compensated.

SomeRandomGuy is offline Associate Member
    What AAS are you taking? It doesn't say. 1000mg and then 500mg of what? How many calories are you eating to work out for 3 hours? I mean maybe you could do it if you split it up and ate 10,000 cals/day and slept 12 hours a night, lolz.

**** you dude. I am here to ****ing learn not get bashed when I have a goddamn question.

Ok and somerandomguy to answer your question I am on test enanthate . I am at 4000 calories a day. I also take jack3d before I leave for the gym which I think may be partially responsible for the 3 hours. I sleep like a baby, minus the waking up to piss at 3 in the morning.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    OK man, thats wayyy too much volume and on back day ONE deadlift variant is more than enough. I would suggest every 2 wks to do one dl variant but never two in one workout. I meen its just looks like wayy too much to me all around. Something like that might be OK if you took every 3rd week off completely. Body has to recover.

Thread Information