Motionzz is offline New Member

1st cycle please take a look!!!

hi, well been training for 2 years, weight 170pds and my height is 5'8. im considering doing my first cycle but got a few q's. i have two vials of t-mix 325 if someone here isn't familiarice with this is just like sustanon but it has 5 esters instead of 4. my question is would 325mg twice a week be too much for a first cycle???? that would lead too 650mg test a week, or should i dose it at .75cc two shots a week(thats what i had in mind) and that would lead to 487.5mg a week of test a week. i have read a lot about aas and have good knowleadge about them. couldn't get my hands on test c or e and a friend of mine who is using t-mix 325 tells me this is by far the best test he has used so i think this is the way i think ill goo. this is the product, wont tell source or anything but post the test dosages it has:

test acetate 30mg
    test decanoate 100mg
    test propionate 55mg
    test phenylpropionate 55mg
    test cypionate 85mg

was considering a 12 week cycle but i know i dont have enough if i do 650mg a week. but if i use .75cc two days a week i got enough for 12 weeks. let me know what yo guys thing, also i have arimidex and nolva on hand.

thanks

kluska399 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds pretty good. I like the. 75 idea.. but you gotta run hcg and you need a proper pct.. a cycle should never be written without proper pct..

If you're lucky a strong pct will bring back your nuts.. if youre unlucky (idk why anyone would ever take this chance) then you'll need trt for the rest of your life

yes i know that proper pct is ideal when doing this, i was considering nolvadex 40/40/30/20 two weeks after las injection, sorry to ask you but this is a very novice cycle as i have read, i still haven't seen a user that hasn't had his nuts back to normal after pct on this novice. man your scaring the shit out of me when you say im gonna be lucky if i get them back lol. is like your saying a 50/50 chance lol please a little more info would be appreciate it.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Age?

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Wait about 3 years before you start using before you do real damage to yourself.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Age?
    He is 23 Noles. By the way nice to see you on here again.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    i would wait a little longer and do a test e cycle.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    i would wait a little longer and do a test e cycle.
    Agree .
    Simple is always better. You will know how your body will react to test and need for AI and such .
    Quad test is sometimes painful due to prop . not sure with another ester added .

kluska399 is offline Junior Member
    Dude just run hcg and you'll be 99% ok

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Iys been said but WTF, your too young!

23 too young for doing a 1st cycle??? i thought i waited long enough as everyone told me to hold on and do the cycle when i was 23 or 24.

Thread Information