Thread: Clen Question

sacrificeanything is offline New Member

Question Clen Question

Aight, to start off with I've taken thermogenics (sp?) for the past 6 yrs or so so that may have some effect?

day1-20
    day2-80
    day3-120
    day4-120

a buddy of mine is splitting the same supply as me. He is at 40 mcg and feeling the effects; so its not bunk gear...

Is it possible that I'm getting the good without the bad? I'm debating on upping it to 160mcg/day... but still researching that.

Input would be appreciated.

25yo
    215lbs

POPS is offline Senior Member
    clen is usually taken for a 2 week on and 2 weeks off period. As far as dosing that depends on how your body reacts to the sides. I have seen poeple go as high as 200mcg but I had to stop at 100mcg cause of the sides.....

But if youre looking to lose bf, I would check on your diet and cardio first before jumping into a clen regimen......

I do AM and PM cardio (30min eliptical). Been on it for a bit now. I dont want to lose too much size. currently at 215, willing to drop a few lbs... but really just worried about bf. I was just doing PM... wasnt getting much out of it. idk, maybe i was just expecting a bit more of a boost feeling out of it.

Diet is perfected I believe.
    And I am doing 2wks on 2 off clen .

just so Im following you correctly; youre up to 120mcg by day 4 and was wondering to go up on day 5?

little p is offline Junior Member
    im just finish my second week of using clen and finished last 2/3 days on 160mcg.. i will be starting back on 160mcg after the 2 weeks break and might ramp up to 200mcg

are you guys running taurine??

Im no pro but ran good clen in the past and by the time I got to 100 I had to run 3g of tauring due to some madd cramps. Now if you guys are going up to 200 and no taurine with no cramps, personally Id question the quality of the clen. jmo.....

i question my clen also mate! i did get some sides if im honest, got shakes every day from it which i enjoyed
    i didnt get cramps but slight headaches

those headaches.......I remember.....once I changed my diet and cardio routine I stopped taking clen which was about a year ago. Not worth it for me......

ah they werent major man, slight headaches.. im trying to sort out my first steroid cycle after about 3 cycles of clen .. depending on when im happy with bf

Quote Originally Posted by little p View Post
    ah they werent major man, slight headaches.. im trying to sort out my first steroid cycle after about 3 cycles of clen.. depending on when im happy with bf
    they kinda lingered around. Just enough to piss me off, lol!

correct, it would be day four that id up it. correct me if im wrong, but you are supposed to up it until you feel you've reached you're tolerance, right? well im guessing my tolerance is high?
    and my buddy has the same gear, he's taking 40 and feeling it like crazy. so im not questioning the product, im just wondering if others bump it higher than 120. if i get to 160... ill just keep it at that for 2wks on 2 off.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    (I'm a noob, but I thought to share something) I recently started AM FASTED cardio and lost a lot of bf quick, like 12 lbs in 3 weeks. from what i'm told, you are burning fat only then, so you can HIIT too. and that's while I've been on a 3000+ cal/day diet too (very clean). (this isn't my idea, it's from my trainer in the physique transformation contest. so technically you aren't getting advice from a noob here, but from a pro (my trainer). you can see the results this week in the diet section where the contest is posted

sixoner is offline Member
    I would question the quality/concentration of it as well...

160mcg is a violent dose of clenbuteral, 200mcg is straight up sick. of course I have only used ar-r clenbuteral for my research.

or it can be dosed just fine and more than likely those types of dosages would be more tolerable in the 12-14 day + range due to tachyphylaxis already setting in which from experience I've found to be around 9-11 days of considerable dosing. supplementing ketotifen from the very beginning though....yeah 160 is a seriously brutal dose forget about 200 thats just madness

aight, thanks for the input. im going to stick with 120 for the rest of the week, then probably bump to 160.... if its the concentration.... then it wont really be 160 anyway right? lol

your body will tell you when to stop or go up, but I would not recc going over 160!

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    solid advice .stuffs potent.
    Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    clen is usually taken for a 2 week on and 2 weeks off period. As far as dosing that depends on how your body reacts to the sides. I have seen poeple go as high as 200mcg but I had to stop at 100mcg cause of the sides.....

But if youre looking to lose bf, I would check on your diet and cardio first before jumping into a clen regimen......

MAC27 is offline Junior Member
    I have a solid diet and pretty good cardio set up but i just wanna shread the last bit of fat... how many weeks or (cycles) of clen would be needed to burn say 5% of body fat.

Is the Clen off the AR-R website any good, if so ill grab some this week...?

ar-r 's clen is good to go. its hardcore

the other question depends on diet and cardio/training more than anything else. took me a year natural to cut approx 9% bf i used clen 4 times during that period twice for 21 days consecutive twice for 28days consecutive

for clarification make sure you do your research before attempting to run clenbuteral for those sort of extended periods. in order to run clenbuteral effectively for longer periods you must supplement support for the bronchial beta-2 adrenergic receptors. otherwise you have to take time off @ around 10-14 consecutive days of use and allow enough time for your beta adrenergic receptors to recover naturally
    Last edited by sixoner; 01-31-2011 at 09:28 PM.

so if i take keto at the end of the 2nd week can i just take clen straight threw or is it better to stop? and what kinda of muscle loss will i be looking at?

I tried it that way my first time. I started the keto @ day12 and it took till about 21 days to to get results consistent with the initial effects. where as subsequent times I used ketotifen from the beginning and throughout and effects remained consistent for the duration.

basically why wait 14days til your receptors are pretty much completely desensitized/trashed to try and re-sensitize. I lost/wasted approx 9 days of the clen working half ass while my receptors recouped when I could have supported them from the beginning and kept the clenbuteral working optimally. knowing what i know now i would of just discontinued use and let my receptors recover naturally before resuming. so personally i'd run it with keto or not at all. without if i did i would stick to 10days max consecutively and allow at least 14days for the receptors to recover before resuming

I didnt lose much muscle mass if any, I also progressively gained strength but it took me about a year to drop approx 9%bf... so pick your poison you know.. everybody wants to lose fat fast but nobody wants to really lose muscle if you get desperate and try to go the fast route you may just sacrifice more muscle than you care to lose. if you chip away at it methodically I believe you can hang on to as much as possible and/or make some gains..i had patience, i know i didnt gain the fat overnight so i didnt expect it to come off overnight..in the long run it paid off well im very pleased with my results so far
    Last edited by sixoner; 01-31-2011 at 09:51 PM.

again, based on my trainer's regiment, and the amazing results i got, i may NEVER stop am fasted cardio at least 3 times a week... this is all expert advise. not lil ol' me.

no doubt smalls...I am a big fan of fasted cardio myself. thats how I do the damn thing myself, cardio first thing before breakfast.

Great info! Thanks for taking the time.. i think im going to try out a cycle with both clen and keto and see how my body takes to it. I think if i lost 9% i may look sickly. i only have those little pudge areas in the lower stomach and chest that are the hardest to shake off. I guess if i really tried that much harder i could probably loose it threw more cardio but its such a turn off to me haha. figured id just match some HIIT for 20 min after lifting with some clen. cardio is much trickier then lifting i think, mostly about the right time of day that everyone seems to have their own opion on.. i think it works different for everyone. ive had many tell me to do the a.m. on an empty tomach before i start my day but i could actully notice a muscle loss after about a month of doing that. then i was put in the direction of right after lifting drink a halg bottle or gatorade or fruit juice then WPI shake then wait 10 min and hit some HIIT for 20 min. how knows........

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    I tried it that way my first time. I started the keto @ day12 and it took till about 21 days to to get results consistent with the initial effects. where as subsequent times I used ketotifen from the beginning and throughout and effects remained consistent for the duration.

basically why wait 14days til your receptors are pretty much completely desensitized/trashed to try and re-sensitize. I lost/wasted approx 9 days of the clen working half ass while my receptors recouped when I could have supported them from the beginning and kept the clenbuteral working optimally. knowing what i know now i would of just discontinued use and let my receptors recover naturally before resuming. so personally i'd run it with keto or not at all. without if i did i would stick to 10days max consecutively and allow at least 14days for the receptors to recover before resuming

I didnt lose much muscle mass if any, I also progressively gained strength but it took me about a year to drop approx 9%bf... so pick your poison you know.. everybody wants to lose fat fast but nobody wants to really lose muscle if you get desperate and try to go the fast route you may just sacrifice more muscle than you care to lose. if you chip away at it methodically I believe you can hang on to as much as possible and/or make some gains..i had patience, i know i didnt gain the fat overnight so i didnt expect it to come off overnight..in the long run it paid off well im very pleased with my results so far

Tough92 is offline Junior Member
    160mcg seems way to high IMO,Most i went up to is 140mcg and im sticking with this

right on man let us know how everything goes that was directed at mac27

agreed tough some legit clen at 160mcg is an extremely aggressive dose
    Last edited by sixoner; 01-31-2011 at 11:01 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I am on 160mcg of AR-R Clen as well. No real sides. I forget I am on it most days. I have questioned the quality, but everyone swears by AR-R.

how long have you been on? what protocol are you following? are you supplementing with anything? are you taking something that may be conflicting with its effectiveness to target the beta-2 receptors

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    I am on 160mcg of AR-R Clen as well. No real sides. I forget I am on it most days. I have questioned the quality, but everyone swears by AR-R.
    to me that's another positive rating for ar-r . i still haven't heard much negative about them. that's awesome

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    how long have you been on? what protocol are you following? are you supplementing with anything? are you taking something that may be conflicting with its effectiveness to target the beta-2 receptors
    Are you asking me? I have been on for less than two weeks. I am taking nothing else. Taurine is on my shopping list and will have it when I start up again in two weeks. I got a little shaky the first day when I took 40mcg and then didn't feel anything after that. Body temp went up a little bit and I am losing fat. I think I am just lucky when it comes to sides.

right on jv I remember your log now...

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    ar-r very potent watch your dosing .start at 20 mcg and work up until sides hit at 20mcg interval or 10
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC27 View Post
    I have a solid diet and pretty good cardio set up but i just wanna shread the last bit of fat... how many weeks or (cycles) of clen would be needed to burn say 5% of body fat.

Is the Clen off the AR-R website any good, if so ill grab some this week...?

ok im going to get it from there.. next thoguht i just had, they sell the oral syringe but it measues in cc's so how to I turn mcg into cc's to get the right dose?

Quote Originally Posted by cro View Post
    ar-r very potent watch your dosing .start at 20 mcg and work up until sides hit at 20mcg interval or 10

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC27 View Post
    ok im going to get it from there.. next thoguht i just had, they sell the oral syringe but it measues in cc's so how to I turn mcg into cc's to get the right dose?
    It is dosed at 200mcg/ml just reduce it down till you are at your desired dose. eg. .5ml=100mcg .25ml=50mcg get it?

ar-r usually sends you a 1ml oral syringe for dosing.the syringe is graduated into tenths of one ml. the concentration of ar-r's clenbuteral is 200mcg per ml.

the full syringe to the 1ml mark is a 200mcg dose..
    at the .1 mark = 20mcg
    at the .2 mark = 40mcg
    at the .3 mark = 60mcg
    at the .4 mark = 80mcg
    at the .5 mark = 100mcg
    at the .6 mark = 120mcg
    at the .7 mark = 140mcg
    at the .8 mark = 160mcg
    at the .9 mark = 180mcg
    at the 1ml mark (full syringe) = 200mcg

Thread Information