YERRAZZO is offline Junior Member

small bleeding after inject

hi guys i just wanna know what do u think about this. Im in my 7 week of a mono cycle of sustanon . 500 mg per week in 2 doses. everything is going well i think, but ALWAYS after the injection i have a small bleed, like 2 or 3 drops. Is that normal? The person who put me the dosage is a nurse and he told me that allways he make the pull back and all is ok, no blood in the syringe. What do u think? And this last one that he putted today had like 6 drops it was crazy, i ve never seen one like this in my 7 weeks. Have this happen to you at some time. Criteria please. thank you i'ld appreciate it.

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes i have had a little blood and even a tiny bit of oil squirt out before no cause for alarm since you are puncturing you body with a sharp object.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Absolutely nothing to worry about, do you really think the nurse is lying to you?

YERRAZZO is offline Junior Member
    no i dont. but seems like he is putting the stuff a little up in the upper outer quadrant of the buttock. he told me that next time maybe is gonna inject a little bit down, coz i m very shocked with this last one, immediately he pulled out the blood came out as a small spring, unusual. the normal for me is 2 or 3 smalls drops, this time this crazy thing. But i think he may have broken a small vessel in the movement, not dropped it in a whole one. Hopefully my thoughts are the truth. Thank you by the support.

Thread Information