ObjectiveObserver is offline New Member

Thumbs down Bought Winstrol Depot and Not Sure Its For Me

Let me preface this by saying I completely understand that I dont understand anything about steroids or bodybuilding. Thats why Im here. I dont want to be a bodybuilder in the sense that you all understand it. I want to be healty and i want to eventually gain some more muscle and have a great looking body but I couldnt have less interest in competitions or jacked, massive muscle gains. I am 24, 5'6", 165 lbs and without a caliper and rough estimate 18% bf. Ive read on th subject of Winstrol for a few days now and I have really read a LOT of posts on here, most of the stickys and nearly all of the educational, newbie threads. Ive searched "Winstrol" and read most threads here on this forum before posting.

I have more than a few friends who have bought injectable AS Winstrol; however, I'm positive that after all I've learned reading, they don't know nearly anything about....anything like I thought they did. They convinced me to buy Winstrol "depot"? They just called it Winstrol but the box says Stano*** 50 (I'm not sure I'm allowed to say the company who is on the box)

Anyhow, the are guys some of which were athletes in high school but by NO means serious body builders or weight lifters. They all work out but none of them are huge, average guys. They all injected Winstrol and said it shredded their fat and they had ripped abs and all these miraculous claims within a month. I know personally I noticed they did look bigger, their traps and pecs definitely stuck out and I know during their cycle they worked out hard; however none of them even know what PCT is when I learned about it and asked them and even though I have bought Winstrol and was planning to inject it, I'm not the kind of person who doesn't do a little research first and what Ive found is this:

I think this is probably something that needs to wait, but I'm not certain. I don't diet like I should but I'm not a fat guy. I don't work out like I should but I weight train minimally and run a lot. I wanted to be cut up for the summer and they suggested Winstrol but I have read so much that is a lot to take in and mull over, for example - PCT, the claims that Winstrol only cycles are useless, Clomid, Nolva, Testosterone Eth, these are just a few of many subjects I've recently read a lot about and am trying to decipher if these are just things I'd need to worry about if I was really looking to body build and see huge muscle gains or if it is necessary to stack Test/Winny with a PCT of Clomid or milk thistle or any of those elements although I've read that Clomid, nova etc. Is not necessary for a solely Winny cycle due to the fact that it is non aromatizing. I'm a quick learner and I've learned a lot in the last two hours alone just reading.

Part of me wants to say **** it because they have done it and it seemed to work for them but my logical side says, "Hey man, let's not rush into something that seems to be this involved"

Although I know my boys will just say, "Dude you don't need all that shit just take the shots for a few weeks"

Sorry so long winded but like I said I'm learning a lot and I feel like I've surpassed their knowledge. My goal is to get cut up for the summer, sure I could increase my cardio and lift a little more and diet like a beast for the next four months and I will, but I thought this Winstrol would give me a jump start and help me cut some fat off my lower abs faster and kind of be cheating to get their quicker with hard work. From my reading I can't tell if that is incorrect or just a looked down upon way of viewing a serious AS. Thanks for the help guys.
    Last edited by ObjectiveObserver; 02-01-2011 at 02:27 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Winstrol wont shred your bf and get you ripped abs, diet and cardio will not steroids . You are not ready for steroids and more importantly you dont need them for the goals your trying to achieve. All you need to do is get in the gym and get a basic routine going and you also need to sort your diet out and start eating healthy and having the right foods to reach your goals, if you dont do these two things your completely wasting your time. Forget steroids your a long way off taking them and to be honest your friends have no idea what they are taking or doing.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    it took me until i was 38 to kick off 1st cycle .i ve trained natural .whey/creatine. you need to build a solid base to go off of 1st,NATURALY...

Thread Information