Fetch is offline Member

Knot in my arm...

I've had a knot in my arm for about 6 months now, when I was last injecting. I always hit delts, I would do 1mL in each delt each week. (2mLs total.) Towards the end of the cycle, I noticed a 'bump' in my shoulder, but it wasn't warm to the touch or painful at all. It never seemed like an infection, and I never got sick... but the bump hasn't gone away. It's a visible/noticeable knot in the shoulder. Any ideas what this could be? My only thought was scar tissue... but is it safe to inject in the same general area on the delt in the future? I was considering seeing a doctor to get it cut out, but the thought doesn't really appeal to me at all. I'm more worried about being able to inject in that shoulder in the future and making it worse than anything.

Assuming I can't keep hitting delts, what are the more painless areas? I keep hearing ass or quads... but both ideas leave me shaking. =P I had a shot in the ass when I was younger that hit a major nerve and left my entire ass blue for 4 months, and quads just feels like it would be painful as all hell. I have no problems throwing into my shoulders, but any other spot makes me nervous.

eyepoker is offline Junior Member
    If I had to guess I would say scar tissue. Time to find a new pin spot.

cerealkiller326 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyepoker View Post
    If I had to guess I would say scar tissue. Time to find a new pin spot.
    Agree with this, though I am no expert. I do my glutes and I feel no pain and I shoot with 22g.

Thread Information