ganu is offline Associate Member

Question test or letro ,hair getting thin

first test cycle..at 250 per week..

developed gyno 2 weeks down and had to go on letro 2.5mg

after 6 weeks realised my hair has become fine..

stopped test at 8th wk as found hair very brittle and falling..

am on saw palmetto 320 mg per day since past 4 months..

my question is
    1.do i need finasteride since i am already on saw.
    2.am on 10percent minoxidil eod..do i take it everyday
    3.will my hair get better slowly now that am off test and letro
    4.was the hairloss due to test or letro or both..

need ur valuable views guys...any help appreciated..thanks

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    250 mg per week of test and developed gyno? were you using anything else d-bol? and you were not using an ai?

theboss is offline Associate Member
    i would have used Nolva over letro...and only used it as long as necessary to stop the gyno

DKZ
    DKZ is offline New Member
    Saw palmetto is a good supplement but not
    Strong enough to control DHT on cycle

1. I would steer clear of finasteride or dutesteride for now
    Man there are risks associated with their use and it looks like you have a problem wtth gyno already, try some topical treatments for example try this combo; nizoral, spiro and minoxidil. AR-R .com does spiro.

2. Yes it's used twice a day, morning an night

3. When your hormones return to normal I think it should improve

4.. Due to increased test -> increased DHT conversion

Goodluck

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    sorry but unless you start using rogaine that hairloss is IMO permanent...now you know how you respond to AAS, in the future run your AI's from the beginning including finasteride to combat DHT conversion and thus your hairloss...me i'm proned to hairloss, both my grandfather's were balled and i currently have an 8head so fvck it, it is what it is bro - get big, ripped, sexy and be balled!!!! unless u r an ugly mofo to begin with then it wont matter lol - j/k bro

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post
    i would have used Nolva over letro...and only used it as long as necessary to stop the gyno
    hindsight is always 20/20 huh

Walnutz is offline Member
    I would definitely take some dutasteride and topical spiro for the hair loss. You should be able to get some back.

DKZ
    Not sure about the dutas bro, he said he developed gyno on cycle and dutas or propecia will make it worst. Also, there is a chance he may shed worst initially, give spiro and nizoral a go...just my opinion

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    hair today gone tomorrow

Walnutz is offline Member
    If he takes nolva or letro to combat the gyno then taking dutasteride will not matter. Dutasteride will get some of that hair back.

thank you for ur valuable input guys..its been 2 week from last test shot and will now head for pct which will be nolva/clomid/tcf 1/zma/ashwagandha..about the hair its become really fine which i believe is a step towards falling..so it not all fallen yet but few spots i can see the scalp getting clearer but not absolutely clean..

minoxidil makes the hair really coarse so i apply it at night as during the day it would be really difficult to manage as have long hair..

about the gyno its gone and am practically off letro..so would finasteride still hurt..and will finasteride be a worry with pct drugs..

have also called for alpecin caffeine shampoo and tonic which will be here in a week..is it any good

DKZ
    Finasteride will increase the risk of estrogen related sides; gyno, water retention etc...IMO I wouldnt take that path, your hair is 'starting to get thin', a good topical arsenal will still be very effective. Finasteride can also cause a period of initial shedding. Don't get me wrong finasteride will probably work but be aware of what your commiting to man cause for me it would be a LAST resort

Quote Originally Posted by DKZ View Post
    Finasteride will increase the risk of estrogen related sides; gyno, water retention etc...IMO I wouldnt take that path, your hair is 'starting to get thin', a good topical arsenal will still be very effective. Finasteride can also cause a period of initial shedding. Don't get me wrong finasteride will probably work but be aware of what your commiting to man cause for me it would be a LAST resort
    thanks dkz..how long does one stay on 10 percent minoxidil..

DKZ
    They say that once you start using minoxidil that you can't ever stop using it because when you stop the hair you regrew while you were on it will fall out...start with nizoral 2% (from a pharmacy or even eBay) and spiro (from AR-R ). I'm confident that should do the trick but if not than start minoxidil...next time you run test bro make sure you use Dutasteride or finasteride as well, so you avoid these problems

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    i've used finastride for years.....no sides. I take a 5mg tablet...drop it in a measuring cup....add 5 oz of water....and i get 5 doses.

Thread Information