Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member

Question Anyone been to Cozumel, Mexico?

I am going on a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico with Royal Caribbean. I have seen posts about people getting gear from Mexico and wanted to see if anyone has scored in Cozumel. I will be flying to and from Florida so any pointers on transportation would be helpful also. Last of all, I have heard that there are undercover agents trying to get Americans to buy gear. How do I know who is legit and who is not?

Adaptek is offline Junior Member

Re: Anyone been to Cozumel, Mexico?

Originally posted by Johnny_Utah79
    I am going on a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico with Royal Caribbean. I have seen posts about people getting gear from Mexico and wanted to see if anyone has scored in Cozumel. I will be flying to and from Florida so any pointers on transportation would be helpful also. Last of all, I have heard that there are undercover agents trying to get Americans to buy gear. How do I know who is legit and who is not?
    Royal Caribbean Cruise...... nice nice

Never been to mex though

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Sorry man, never been there

But the cruise sounds nice, ENJOY

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro, your SOOOOO cake! that's the easiest way ever, there will stuff somewhere...its mehico...trust me. go get it.

But what is the chance of getting fake gear or getting it from a FED?

BEEN THERE_DID NOT DO THAT!!!

I WENT TO COZUMEL IN 94. THE BEST BAR TO PARTY AT AND GET F*UCKED UP IS CARLOS& CHARLIES..AS A MATTER OF FACT I THINK ITS THE BEST BAR IN THE WORLD.....NOW FOR WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW__AS FAR AS GEAR IS CONCERNED DONT LOOK LIKE THE TYPICAL BODYBUILDER IF YOU DECIDE TO GET SOME. THE CRUISE BOAT WILL STAY AT SEA AND YOU'LL TAKE A SMALLER BOAT TO SHORE. COMING BACK ITS THE SAME THING OBVIOUSLY. BUT WHEN YOU GET TO THE BIGGER BOAT THERE WILL BER GUARDS THERE. FOR SOME REASON THE DID STOP SOME GUY FOR TRYING TO CARRY BEER ON BOARD. SO IF YOU SMUGGLE FIND A TIGHT SPOT OR SOMETHING...REMEMBER YOUR ON FOREIGN SOIL..BUT BACK TO CARLOS & CHARLIES...THE PRACTUCALLY GIVE ALCOHOL AWAY...THEY GIVE YOU FREE SHOTS. JUST OPPEN UP AND THEY POUR IT IN...THE CHICKS DANCE ON THE FLOOR,,,CHAIRS,,,,TABLES,,,,BARS,,,,AND ON YOU!!!!WEAR THE CRAPIEST CLOTHES ALSO..CAUSE YOU'LL GO IN DRY AND COME OUT WET...(AS YOU CAN TELL I WASNT WORRIED ABOUT NUTRITION THAT NIGHT)..YOU MIGHT WANNA MAKE 2 TRIPS..1 IN THE AM THE 2ND PM....GOOD LUCK...ANYOTHER QUEST PM ME AND ILL TRY AND DIG THROUGH MY MIND AND SEE WHAT ELSE I CAN REMEMBER...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    US Customs was really tight when I went on a cruise. They were searching half of the people before they got off the ship in Miami. It took hours before we were finally allowed off. There are always undercover cops trying to sell you weed on the docks in Cozumel, but getting gear on board won't be a problem.

hewy is offline Junior Member
    i went on the same trip this summer. i didnt get any gear but if i remember right there is a x-ray machine all bags go through and you walk through a metal dector, are you taking voyager of the seas?

toddy is offline Junior Member
    Dude I went on a cruise to cozumel this summer. It is a very
    safe place to buy gear. Not many fakes and prices are low.
    Their are a few pharmacies on the main street. We found one
    vet, but it was hard to find. ( get a taxi and tell them to take you to the vet.) My buddies all brought back gear in their underwear.
    The medal detectors don't detect the aluminum part of the vial.
    I was too scared to do it, but if I go back I'm loading up. The
    best thing you can do when going through customs is hide the
    shit on you. They rarely search your bags but never search you.
    The dogs can't smell juice either.

Cajun is offline New Member
    I went last year. Walked into a pharmacy, bought my shit. Went into the shitter, emptied all of the sust in a small suntan lotion bottle. Same with the deca . They checked my bags on the boat and let me on.

I will be on the voyager of the sea

Originally posted by Cajun
    I went last year. Walked into a pharmacy, bought my shit. Went into the shitter, emptied all of the sust in a small suntan lotion bottle. Same with the deca. They checked my bags on the boat and let me on.

Is that a sanitary practice???

I agree with PaPaPumP, what are you doing putting gear in a bottle that you still probley have suntan lotion in?

littlehunk is offline New Member

yes

i had fun. if your on the cruise ship pier everything is pretty much right there. carlos and charlies is fun at night

VERY. unless you are prone to pissing all over your hands.

Originally posted by PaPaPumP

Is that a sanitary practice???

People.... The lotion is GONE. The bottle was boiled in water. My friend is a customs agent he told me they will never check it. Its worked for a long time.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Don't use a suntan lotion bottle, use a saline solution bottle. Nasty!!!!

Originally posted by Cajun
    VERY. unless you are prone to pissing all over your hands.

I'm out...

Thanks guys for the help. I think I will just try to bring back pills and put them in a aspirin bottle so I don't have to worry about x-ray machines and people searching my bags.

GearCowboy is offline New Member
    I too know a lot of buddies over the boards and here in Phoenix who travel to Mexico to get their gear. They all get a hotel room down there and spend all night drawing out all the stuff from the vials and amps and putting them into shampoo bottles they have already sterilized back home. I would use this method if I was going to bring anything back, but NO it is not completely sterile.

John Utah... where'd you get that name? Pointbreak? I've used that as an alias for years over the internet.

So they pulled all the gear out of the bottles and put it in a sunscreen bottle, right. So what do you do when you get it back, just pull your gear right out of the sunscreen bottle every time?

Originally posted by Johnny_Utah79
    So they pulled all the gear out of the bottles and put it in a sunscreen bottle, right. So what do you do when you get it back, just pull your gear right out of the sunscreen bottle every time?
    My buddies used little sample sized shampoo bottles. When they got home they draw out the oils and pre-load them into syringes.

Cool thats a good idea, thanks man

Just don't forget to sterolize the shampoo bottles.

Will do, thanks

hard ass is offline New Member
    How long will AS stay good for if you take it out of its amp or jug then put it in a shampo bottle then preload it How long will it last.

good question, Bump

It will last at LEAST your cycle, but I wouldn't recommend bringing back more gear then you are planning on using. Some say you can pre-load syringes for a year but I think that's way too long. As long as it is sterile though I wouldn't see a problem keeping them like that for a couple of cycles.

go4gold is offline Member
    everyone is talking about putting there shit in shampoo bottles. i was wondering if you were to put say anavar pills in the bottle safely covered and water proof, then put the shampoo back in, if they would see it through the x-ray. just curious, just wondering whjat the bet way to smuggle oral ove would be.

Well it depends bro, the only way I know that guys get their tabs across is just bringing an empty perscription bottle (one with their name on it) and fill it up with your tabs. I have NO idea if putting them in with the Shampoo would show up on xray or not... Where are you planning on going through?

go4gold is offline Member
    i hit TJ up every so often, my next visit, i want to see if i can bring 5000mg of ox, want a enough for like 2 cycles, hate going to tj and bringing it across, worried. did it before though. i might also be going on a cruise to mex too, so don't know where exactly im going, but bet i could find some easy.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I have never been to cozumel but I go to tj 3 or 4 times a year and duck tape everything to my thighs. You can find duck tape in any textile shop.

Originally posted by Iconn
    I have never been to cozumel but I go to tj 3 or 4 times a year and duck tape everything to my thighs. You can find duck tape in any textile shop.
    Be careful, that's how most people get caught....

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys, its funny I saw this post. It is Sunday night. I am leaving on ROYAL CARIBBEAN Thursday, out of Ft. Lauderdale Florida on the Cozumel cruise. I am thinking about getting gear while there. I already made one post. You guys who have gone..Some questions....

I will be on Royal Carribean Monarch Of The Seas to Cozumel.

Getting gear ON ship easy? No problems?

Where is safest place to buy? I don't remember them searching each person as you get on board..........

What about customs when you arrive back in Ft. Lauderdale Florida, do they search when you get off?

Looking to bring back nice load of gear, give me ALL advice. I'm leaving in 4 days!!!!!

wonderful world of oz,where juice is free,plentiful,sterile, and not toxic to the liver
    i went to cancun for my senior trip and bought back 800 dollars worth of sten and sustonon rediects in shampoo bottles,the sten was in ampules and i didn't have a problem,and i went on plane,through airport cutoms.the only thing was the shampoo bottles was very heavy and i had four shampoo bottles ,(big ones) in each bag,ne way i bought 2 ampules for three dollars and sold them for about ten dollars a piece down here,that was of course a one time thing though,but would jump on the chance again if in mexico again

wannabe is offline Junior Member

easy as cake

first off you can briung anything you want back on ship and dont be scared when they put your bag through the xray machine they dont care if you have anabolics. now for the first step
    go to a place called teh american pharmacy. he has the best prices and hes american. it is on the main drag down one of teh side streets and if youy ask someone will point it to you. he will get yoiu anything and everything you need. now getting it off the ship. this is what i did i had 50 sustanons and i shoved em on my person just incase they searched my bags but guess what they didnt search anyones bags. if you can stay level headed and not get nervous this is very easy. i walked right past two drug dogs with all my gear and straight to my car i went. well i hoed this help if you need anymore info on it pm me. and just to let you know right now stuff is gonna be expensive because of spring break.

Core is offline Junior Member

Re: BEEN THERE_DID NOT DO THAT!!!

Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    I WENT TO COZUMEL IN 94. THE BEST BAR TO PARTY AT AND GET F*UCKED UP IS CARLOS& CHARLIES..AS A MATTER OF FACT I THINK ITS THE BEST BAR IN THE WORLD.....
    Dude, I totally hear that. That place rocks. A must see if your in the area.

#23 is offline New Member
    The juice is really that easy to get across into the states?
    I need to go on a trip!

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    How easy is it to cross the border (Texas & Mexico) and get in. You guys make it sound fairly easy! I live in Texas and am only about 5 hours from the border. What ways has anyone experienced doing it this way. If I can drive and save money, I'll do that any day.

Please share with me any thoughts on how to cross border on foot and come back with gear (especially since the terrorist shit happened).

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay now every DEA and Federal Agent will be checkin Shampoo bottles.. LOL.. Good idea fellas...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information