X-Waffles is offline New Member

First Cycle! Test E + Deca?

I've been doing a lot of reading on here and other sites, and it seems the best way to start your way into AAS is with a cycle involving a form of testosterone .
    I'm going to be starting my first cycle to gain as much muscle as possible (don't care if theres water weight involved as long as i can get it off after the cycle) and keep on as much muscle as possible.

I have a few bottles of Test-E and deca . What dosage should i do?
    I'm aiming for around 12-14 weeks of test and maybe the same amount of time with the deca?
    I also have a bunch of Nolva and Clomid.

Judging by what i have seen, this would work well for me...

Test E 300mg/2wk
    Deca 200mg/2wk

Wait 2-4 weeks. then PCT

Clomid 100mg/ED
    Nolva 40mg/ED

For as long as i took the test. eg.(if i took 14 wks of test, i would run 14wks PCT)

Because I am

Height: 5'11
    Weight: 185
    BF: 8%
    Training: 6 years
    Diet:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...26#post5510426

HyPeRtRoPhIc is offline Junior Member
    my first cycle was almost the exact same. i did test e at 250 mg 2xs a week and 400 mg deca a week. my deca was a little on the higher side but it worked great for me but then again what works for me may not for you. I would have done closer to the dose your suggesting. all in all i had great results from this cycle but i would wait to hear from ppl on here with more exp til you do anything.

Thanks for the first hand experience, helps me feel like im on the right track.

Did you experience deca -dick at all?
    I want to take double the test then deca, but if i did that i would have to take a lot of test. So i'm just trying to figure that part out.

nope not one bit i hard raging hard ons constantly, but then again it may effect you differently just as that goes for anyone.
    I understand what you mean by the test dose though, thats kinda y i woulda done 200 mgs instead of 400. but i had no adverse sides from it during or after.
    hopefully a vet or someone with more exp will pipe in soon to help. cuz im still learning alot. but from what i know alot of ppl will tell you to take just test alone for the first cycle to judge how your body will react to aas. like taking 250 mg 2 xs a week. but if you do take deca i would stik with 200 mg 1 time a week. but again just wait for someone else to say more.
    opinions are like assholes, doesn't mean you have to smell their farts

Yea exactly haha, thanks again bro!

netime bud ill help as much as i can lol

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Waffles View Post
    I've been doing a lot of reading on here and other sites, and it seems the best way to start your way into AAS is with a cycle involving a form of testosterone .
    I'm going to be starting my first cycle to gain as much muscle as possible (don't care if theres water weight involved as long as i can get it off after the cycle) and keep on as much muscle as possible.

I have a few bottles of Test-E and deca . What dosage should i do?
    I'm aiming for around 12-14 weeks of test and maybe the same amount of time with the deca?
    I also have a bunch of Nolva and Clomid.

Judging by what i have seen, this would work well for me...

Test E 300mg/2wk
    Deca 200mg/2wk

Wait 2-4 weeks. then PCT- well is it 2 or 4 weeks
    Clomid 100mg/ED
    Nolva 40mg/ED-
    For as long as i took the test. eg.(if i took 14 wks of test, i would run 14wks PCT)-couldn't be more wrong

Because I am

Weight: 185
    BF: 8%
    Training: 6 years
    Diet:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...26#post5510426
    this cycle is gonna go bad, let me explain before you get all huffy.
    first you don't know when to start pct
    second you don't know how long to run a pct
    third you don't have a set pct
    fourth your too young to cycle

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't run the cycle as posted it needs a lot more work!
    Pct 2-4 weeks no it's 2 weeks after last injection
    Your pct plan is bad
    I think hyperthropic is right about asshole opinions, so don't listen to unsure advice ^^^ the answers are all here you need the read the educational threads bro Then research for another year. Also deca and test shouldn't be run for the same amount of time.
    Last edited by xxblazenlowxx; 02-02-2011 at 03:01 PM.

well is it 2 or 4 weeks
    Thanks for the review, as well as my diet review!
    You're saying it as though i'm unsure
    It just depends on how long i run test, and that will determine when i stop taking the deca ,
    all in all determining how long i will wait in between.
    Most likely 2 weeks.

whats wrong with the PCT? would you run it longer?
    a 12 weeks cycle followed by a 12 week PCT is terrible?

You're right I don't have a set PCT but that's just until im SURE of what i'll be taking.
    Screw my age, i've grown as much as i will, i've been sitting at the same height for 6 years :O
    I'm ready cycle and so is my body.
    The only thing i'm not ready on is confirmation, I just gotta be sure what i'm doing is right, no f***ing around.

yea makes sense, that's what i'm saying.
    just since it's Test-E and has a long ester i thought i would wait 2 more weeks. but i was just being a retard haha.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxblazenlowxx View Post
    i wouldn't run the cycle as posted it needs a lot more work!
    Pct 2-4 weeks no it's 2 weeks after last injection
    your pct plan is bad
    i think hyperthropic is right about asshole opinions, so don't listen to unsure advice ^^^ the answers are all here you need the read the educational threads bro then research for another year. Also deca and test shouldn't be run for the same amount of time.
    point out one thing i said in my post that you took as an unsure response.. This asshole wants to know, doushbag!

HALTEH is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    this cycle is gonna go bad, let me explain before you get all huffy.
    first you don't know when to start pct
    second you don't know how long to run a pct
    third you don't have a set pct
    fourth your too young to cycle
    THIS THIS THIS! Holy moly...

I'm not gonna get into the age aspect of it, because I'm young myself and personally, I leave that up to the user weather they wanna' go through with it or not.

But even if you were 35 and wanted to cycle, you have done nowhere near enough educating yourself on the subject of Anabolics.

14 Week PCT? WTF!?! NO!

You start your PCT 2 weeks after last Test injection.
    This PCT should last 4 weeks (5, mayybeee)
    And also...300 mg every 2 weeks? That won't do sh*t for you.

Get reading, man. I suggest you lay off the AAS for now until you've fuilly understood what it is you're getting involved in.

ya, wen i ran a simlar cycle my test went 2 weeks longer then deca and my pct was 4 weeks clomid and nolva. started pct 2 weeks after. just member my thing may not work for you but some guys on here will lead in in the right direction giving u general rules of thumb on what to stick with as a basline. most people would agree that a first cycle should be just test alone though. prolly test at 250 mg 2 xs a week for 10-12 weeks the followed by pct

THIS THIS THIS! Holy moly...

I'm not gonna get into the age aspect of it, because I'm young myself and personally, I leave that up to the user weather they wanna' go through with it or not.

But even if you were 35 and wanted to cycle, you have done nowhere near enough educating yourself on the subject of Anabolics.

14 Week PCT? WTF!?! NO!

You start your PCT 2 weeks after last Test injection.
    This PCT should last 4 weeks (5, mayybeee)
    And also...300 mg every 2 weeks? That won't do sh*t for you.

Get reading, man. I suggest you lay off the AAS for now until you've fuilly understood what it is you're getting involved in.
    Ah thank you for responding, but one thing i must clear up quickly is that
    by Test-E 300mg/2wk that means 300mg 2 times a week!!!! thats 600mg/week!!!!

And yes i can see how it would loook, but trust me, I have done a lot of research. Sorry for writing such a quick unsure PCT, I shouldn't be lazy on this forum if i want to get real help.

I don't expect this to be perfect, so don't be shy to correct/help me hah. But here it goes...

Deca will be stopped 2 wks before Test-E
    And 2 wks after Test-E i will begin...

Day 1: Clomid 200mg, Nolva 20mg
    Day 2-21: Clomid 100mg ED, Nolva 20mg ED
    Day 21-28: Clomid: 50mg ED, Nolva 20mg ED
    Day 28-38: Nolva 20mg ED

And yes i can see how it would loook, but trust me, I have done a lot of research. Sorry for writing such a quick unsure PCT, I shouldn't be lazy on this forum if i want to get real help.

I don't expect this to be perfect, so don't be shy to correct/help me hah. But here it goes...

Looking a little better, but still.. PCT I would personally run Nolva for four weeks @ 40/20/20/10 (just my personal preference). I don't know as much about Clomid, so I'll leave that to dec11 or Chi. Someone else who has some more info. on that can help.

Quote Originally Posted by HyPeRtRoPhIc View Post
    ya, wen i ran a simlar cycle my test went 2 weeks longer then deca and my pct was 4 weeks clomid and nolva. started pct 2 weeks after. just member my thing may not work for you but some guys on here will lead in in the right direction giving u general rules of thumb on what to stick with as a basline. most people would agree that a first cycle should be just test alone though. prolly test at 250 mg 2 xs a week for 10-12 weeks the followed by pct
    Good info.
    Last edited by HALTEH; 02-02-2011 at 03:44 PM.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    my first cycle i did 400mg deca 600mg test.. did same mysecond and third cycle as well.. my first cycle i went from 200lbs to 220lbs in 10 weeks and kept all my gains..

Most people on here are gonig to say test only first cycle and that you should wait another year or two.. That is what is recomended.

point out one thing i said in my post that you took as an unsure response.. This asshole wants to know, doushbag!
    -_- i don't know who you're directing that to, because you quoted blazenlow.
    but if was at me then hear me.
    when i used the word unsure i was saying, that you were talking as though i was unsure about my PCT, but it's not my PCT that i'm unsure about, it's the dosage for my cycle that i'm unsure about.

did you experience deca -dick? that's a great fear of mine man.

and yea no matter what people say i'm gonna run deca with test, i just wanna get the dosage right and not f*** myself up.

did you do 1-12 weeks test
    and 1-10 weeks deca?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are a couple of years short of ideal, however putting that aside, every single aspect of your cycle and PCT is screwed up. Read Read Read while if you were 25 I would be comfortable pointing out what is wrong and what changes you NEED to make you really should not cycle without at least a basic knowlege of cycles and PCT. Think of it like driving a race car, would you really want me to tell you how to brake early, set an apex for a turn, etc. then have you suit up and enter a road race? Same deal with AAS you really need to have a good knowlege base not just follow a set of instructions.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"

all good except PCT just do like this:

Day 1-14: Clomid 100mg ED, Nolva 20mg ED
    Day 15-28: Clomid: 50mg ED, Nolva 20mg ED

No need to over do it.. clomid is powerful stuff

did you experience deca -dick? that's a great fear of mine man.

and yea no matter what people say i'm gonna run deca with test, i just wanna get the dosage right and not f*** myself up.

did you do 1-12 weeks test
    and 1-10 weeks deca?
    who is this directed to bro

Looking a little better, but still.. PCT I would personally run Nolva for four weeks @ 40/20/20/10 (just my personal preference). I don't know as much about Clomid, so I'll leave that to dec11 or Chi. Someone else who has some more info. on that can help.
    Thanks a lot for your help man, I'm going to do 40/20/20/20

We'll see what they say for the Clomid.

Also, do you know much about HCG , should i run this during the stack?

who is this directed to bro
    To you and Machine5150.

just wondering if either of you guys have experienced deca -dick from the deca/test stacks.

like i said before i was great lol idk bout machine

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I'm not a parrot. This is my MHO.

Don't run two compounds for your first cycle. If there is a problem you won't know which compound is causing it.
    Don't run Deca period. recovery can be quite harsh for some.
    Don't cycle yet period. @23 185lbs 5'11" you can get to 200-210 all by yourself.

And don't bitch, you are asking questions about dosages and PCT. If you were ready to cycle you would already know this information.

Thanks a lot for your help man, I'm going to do 40/20/20/20

We'll see what they say for the Clomid.

Also, do you know much about HCG, should i run this during the stack?
    No problem, bro.

HCG is always a good idea during cycle. Try pinning it twice a week at 125-250ius throughout the cycle. If you've got the funds for it, do it up! Just remember, it has to be reconstitued by you. So, just make sure you know how to mix it all up and use it properly!

Read this: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...mportant-is-it

would it be less or more harmful to run deca in the middle of the cycle.
    week 1-12 600mgtest
    week 4-10 400mg deca

week 1-12 600mgtest
    week 4-10 400mg deca
    no.
    less effective. yes

Can you tell me why?

week 1-12 600mgtest
    week 4-10 400mg deca
    Don't quote me on this, but I'd highly assume running Deca from week 4-10 (only a total of seven weeks) would be much less effective than running it from weeks 1-10 (total of ten weeks). Like I said, I don't wanna lead you in the wrong direction, but it only seems right. I've never heard of running deca for anywhere near only seven weeks..

It's 6 weeks and deca should be run for atleast 10-12 weeks to get proper gains.
    Deca is obviously one of the most suppressive nandrolones too and i guess that taking it once is as bad as taking it 20 times towards your natural test production.

i just fear that if i take it week 1-10 that i'll get deca-dick from weeks 1-4 because the Test-E has a freaking long ester

Ender maybe you have some advice on what i can do for week 1-4 so i have the use of my penis?

I already made my recommendations.
    You have alot of research to do before you put anything into your body.
    ..research: beyond asking for the very basics in this thread.

-End

It's 6 weeks and deca should be run for atleast 10-12 weeks to get proper gains.
    Deca is obviously one of the most suppressive nandrolones too and i guess that taking it once is as bad as taking it 20 times towards your natural test production.

i just fear that if i take it week 1-10 that i'll get deca-dick from weeks 1-4 because the Test-E has a freaking long ester

Ender maybe you have some advice on what i can do for week 1-4 so i have the use of my penis?
    Just deal with it man. Get some Viagra, I dunno lol. Its part of using AAS.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ender- View Post
    I already made my recommendations.
    You have alot of research to do before you put anything into your body.
    ..research: beyond asking for the very basics in this thread.

-End
    And yah, hes right. Start reading dude. Use the search tool. Use google, it helped me ****loads.

Quote Originally Posted by HALTEH View Post
    Just deal with it man. Get some Viagra, I dunno lol. Its part of using AAS.

WHAT!? no it's not!
    see bold

see bold
    Side effects are not part of AAS?

lolwut?

(dont know if you're serious or what you're getting at here..)

You're advising him to "get some viagra" and "i dunno lol".

come on man.

You're advising him to "get some viagra" and "i dunno lol".

come on man.
    The viagra was a joke, man. Hence why the "lol" was there.

I was simply saying, Deca -Dick may happen, and to get over it. If he's so worried about it, dont use AAS.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Or concentrate on running a resonable amount of Deca in a test rich environment and discontinuing the Deca at least 2 weeks before stopping the test. Also take an AI while on cycle to keep estro levels in check to help control the upregulation of prolactin in addition take zinc and B-6 to control prolactin and as a final measure keep a prolactin antagonizer on hand just in case.

Thread Information