pashif is offline New Member

Test support questions

I have a few questions but a bit of background - I have been training for 20 years (since I was 17) and did cycles when I was 20-22, then stopped (kept training but had to focus on school and I was broke) and then did a few more when I was 29-31 and then stopped. This time I had some life changing events and although I kept training religiously I decided to just focus on staying healthy and maintaining. I am now in a position where I can get serious a bit more but I am trying to be conservative so I don't attract too much attention.

My stats are - 6'2", 195 lbs, 37 (in case the math isn't obvious), bodyfat I am not sure, but the caliper says 10% (only as good as I am at taking them of course). I train with weights 3-5 days a week depending on what I am up to and how busy work is. I do cardio (run mainly) twice a week and do other sports activities as well. Diet is strict due to lots of reading and watching my metabolism slow down to that of a slug. I get the gram of protein per lb of bodyweight, mix of carbs/fat/protein is 30/30/40.

Now to my question - I had originally intended to just do orals and I have enough Anavar and Turinabol to do 8 weeks of 40/60 ed of each, followed by 4 weeks of PCT with nolvadex and clomid. I have blood tests from a recent exam and all the supporting supplements (liver care being pretty critical here).

After reading this forum over and over again I have decided to get test enanthate as a base but I am wondering what amount per week would be a minimum. Reason is I don't really want to gain 20 lbs (sounds ridiculous but I want to gain in lower amounts, I am getting more patient in my aging years ).

Any advice here? As you can see from the last time I posted that was the last time I was doing any cycles but I am glad to see things are the same and this board is still pretty helpful and informative.

Thanks

HyPeRtRoPhIc is offline Junior Member
    most ppl will say to stick with just test at around 250 mg 2 xs a week for 10- 12 weeks followed by pct

thanks, I have the other stuff already though so suspect I will be taking it. i may run the test e a bit longer if that works

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Estrogen question

If you take 500mg of prop everyweek will you necessarily have to worry about gyno if you took the same dose test e? How does the conversion work, is it less test per ml you have to worry less about estrongenic effects

I'm not sure - on test e i haven't (historically speaking) had any issues with gyno unless I went into higher dosages, which I wouldn't be doing this time. Last thing I need is another pair of breasts to play with...huh, doesn't sound so bad when I say it like that.

HALTEH is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pashif View Post
    I have a few questions but a bit of background - I have been training for 20 years (since I was 17) and did cycles when I was 20-22, then stopped (kept training but had to focus on school and I was broke) and then did a few more when I was 29-31 and then stopped. This time I had some life changing events and although I kept training religiously I decided to just focus on staying healthy and maintaining. I am now in a position where I can get serious a bit more but I am trying to be conservative so I don't attract too much attention.

My stats are - 6'2", 195 lbs, 37 (in case the math isn't obvious), bodyfat I am not sure, but the caliper says 10% (only as good as I am at taking them of course). I train with weights 3-5 days a week depending on what I am up to and how busy work is. I do cardio (run mainly) twice a week and do other sports activities as well. Diet is strict due to lots of reading and watching my metabolism slow down to that of a slug. I get the gram of protein per lb of bodyweight, mix of carbs/fat/protein is 30/30/40.

Now to my question - I had originally intended to just do orals and I have enough Anavar and Turinabol to do 8 weeks of 40/60 ed of each, followed by 4 weeks of PCT with nolvadex and clomid. I have blood tests from a recent exam and all the supporting supplements (liver care being pretty critical here).

After reading this forum over and over again I have decided to get test enanthate as a base but I am wondering what amount per week would be a minimum. Reason is I don't really want to gain 20 lbs (sounds ridiculous but I want to gain in lower amounts, I am getting more patient in my aging years ).

Any advice here? As you can see from the last time I posted that was the last time I was doing any cycles but I am glad to see things are the same and this board is still pretty helpful and informative.

Thanks
    Good idea running the Testosterone along side of your cycle. It's a great base for almost every and any cycle. If you wanna keep it to a minimum, I'd reccomend 300mg a week, although 500mg is what the majority of people use. Defintely don't go over 500mg if you're looking to gain at a slower rate.

Quote Originally Posted by ramacher View Post
    If you take 500mg of prop everyweek will you necessarily have to worry about gyno if you took the same dose test e? How does the conversion work, is it less test per ml you have to worry less about estrongenic effects
    500mg/week of Test Prop & 500mg/week of Test-E will provide, for the most part, the same results. The only difference between the two if the half-life/ester. Test-Prop (3-4 days) has a much shorter half life than Test-Enanthate (14 days). What this means is first of all, you have to be pinning Test-Prop more frequently throughout the week, and it's a little easier/quicker to come off if needed as it's not in the bloodstream as long. Test-Enanthate only has to be pinned once or twice a week (depending on dosage needed). The gyno issue will all depend on your dosage and the person themselves.

I'm not sure - on test e i haven't (historically speaking) had any issues with gyno unless I went into higher dosages, which I wouldn't be doing this time. Last thing I need is another pair of breasts to play with...huh, doesn't sound so bad when I say it like that.
    lol implying you have man boobs (fatty tissue) would suggest your bf % is alot higher then 10% and with a higher bf u have increased chances of sides such as gyno. keep nolva on hand in case u have signs of it. but if your bf is on the higher side consider dropping some bf then trying to cycle test alone.

also where you say u have other things on hand, try and wait on them and use em in later cycles while trying just test in this one.

Thanks for that info, I was hoping it was somewhere in that range and appreciate the quick response.

haha - bf's okay, apologies (I am Canadian after all, have to apologize) for the less than serious response there. Appreciate the advice, thanks.

lmao its cool bro

Dr.. is offline New Member
    300 mg can bring great gains if you havent cycled before with test . as a minimum...

Thanks

scobbs is offline Junior Member

Thanks
    alot of members on here say not to use it when your 20-22 im 22 now and about to try my first cycle of sus 250 did you have any problems ??

my mate did a test e cycle 500mg a week didnt get huge but he did grow and it also trimmed his body fat down, didnt use PCT and didnt have any problems

Thread Information