dooie is offline Senior Member

Building particular parts

Hey guys.. Just a quick question.. I have beeN on one cycle of sus250 and a few of my mates have been on others but what I seem to notice is that only certain parts of my body really bulk up and alot of water retention such as the traps, shoulders. But are there certain anabolics that target lagging muscel groups like my chest and arms?? My arms really built up after I finished my cycle.. What are some chemicals to have less water retention while I'm on my cycle.. I've heard letro is good?? All help is greatly appreciated

I will post photos when I get my comp fixed!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Adex is good epstane is another.Letro is relly strong.

Is arim not as strong?? But same effects

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    Letro will cut the water down for sure. I don't recommend letro but if you do use it then use a low dose. If your libido gets cut down your using too much. Letro can hinder gains because it literally can almost eliminate estrogen which you need some of to maintain a healthy hormone levels. Adex would be a good choice, it's similar to letro but not quite as strong.

Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    Hey guys.. Just a quick question.. I have beeN on one cycle of sus250 and a few of my mates have been on others but what I seem to notice is that only certain parts of my body really bulk up and alot of water retention such as the traps, shoulders. But are there certain anabolics that target lagging muscel groups like my chest and arms?? My arms really built up after I finished my cycle.. What are some chemicals to have less water retention while I'm on my cycle.. I've heard letro is good?? All help is greatly appreciated

I will post photos when I get my comp fixed!!
    that's normal with steroids for body parts to develop unevenly... Infact the classic steroid physique is.... Small legs, Large shoulders, Large traps, large back.

Quote Originally Posted by Superhero d-bolman View Post
    that's normal with steroids for body parts to develop unevenly... Infact the classic steroid physique is.... Small legs, Large shoulders, Large traps, large back.
    True!! After u come off the gear. U lose some/most of the gains that you have earnt during your cycle.. Is there a way to minimize this or... Is this why most ppl get back into another cycle asap

thanks for the help guys =)

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    arimidex at .5mg EOD is all you need to get rid of the water bloat.. watch your sodium intake as this is a cause as well.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Adex is good epstane is another.Letro is relly strong.
    Epistane is a steroid , not an AI or an ancillary drug in any way.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    think you meant exemestane songdog

Thread Information