tylerfromPA is offline Junior Member

Crystalized Test Cyp? pic included

just got some test cyp, and at first i thought two of the vials cracked during shipping. it appeared very minor, so i finished off the vial. but now that its empty, i can clearly see that some sort of crystallization occurred. ill attach a picture, could someone please tell me how to save the other vial, or if i ****ed up by taking the first one? thanks.
    http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1408/imag0117v.jpg
    Pic ^^^

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You simply heat the stuff in very hot water to redissolve the crystals. However to me ( I don't see to damn good) it looks like the crystalized stuff is on outside of the the crimp ring and vial?

tylerfromPA is offline Junior Member
    ahh, thanks! it's all on the inside so the first solution will probably work well.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    WTF?? Why did you empty to vial??? did you save the 10ml contents???

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    could be to much hormone in it or just a bad mix, or could have gotten cold and seperated, if you heat it up it should go away if not and you try to use it anyway youll be sore for quite a few days roughly 5, its not fun just saying

carp123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    WTF?? Why did you empty to vial??? did you save the 10ml contents???
    what he has done is used the oil inside the vial and now thats its empty he,s seen its not cracking like he first thought ,to the op you have been injecting underdosed oil as the hormone has come out of solution,prob wasted around 80% of that vial ,heat the other one and it should fall back into the carrier oil.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yep ^^^ assuming after you heat it and it suspends that it stays in suspension after it cools to room temp for at least an hour you can probably use it without too much pain ( if it recrystallizes overnight then you may have to reheat before each time you inject it). If it starts to recrystallize as soon as it starts to cool back down its going to do the same thing in the muscle and will be very painful to inject and probably would be a good idea to toss it.

I am sending you a PM with more information.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    When I used a compounding pharmacy this happened a couple times .
    I don't thing as pronounced as yours tho . I heated water in a bowl so that it wasn't higher than top of vial . Used cooking thermometer you stick in a turkey . heated in microwave til 160 degrees . set vial in bowl , might take a couple try's .
    FFM probably has you covered tho .
    Good luck
    Dont wanna be old

Thread Information