joespace is offline New Member

Please give me some advice for my first anavar cycle preperation

Hello people,

Firstly i would like to say in advance i am really greatfull for any advice you may give. I have been training for a few years now and have decided to do an British Dragon anavar only cycle.

I was thinking of doing either a 5 week cycle at 40mg, or a 6 week cycle at 30mg per day. Which would be best?

Do i need to start at a lower dose and build my way up to my max dose and then at the end gradually drop the dose to nothing, or can i take my max dose from day one then stop totally at the end of my cycle?

Do i need to take anything when i am on anavar, estrogen blockers for Gyno, liver protection etc?

What do i need to take after i finish my cycle? I want to take all precautions.

Stats
    23 years old
    5'10
    11 stones
    Good shape

Aim
    Not looking to get mass
    Get that solid cut look
    Get to 11.5 stones

My calorie intake is 2100 currently and a bit more when i do cardio. Will i need to increase my calorie intake to get to 11.5 stones while taking anavar? I eat plenty of protein and fresh foods.

Is there anything else you learned that you think I should be taking during the cycle to help prevent/restrict any issues or to improve my cycle then please do comment

I welcome any recommendations, reading or advise

Thankyou
    Last edited by joespace; 02-04-2011 at 03:22 PM.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    you need to double your dosages and do more research, some of your questions dont make sense related to anavar , like estrogen blockers for gyno from var????? and i see you have left your age out......and i dont know what 11 stones is but 11.5 stones only sounds like half a stone so this could be acheived naturally.

I have done lots of research, there is conflicting info, some say you need estrogen blockes as a precaution some say you dont

RaZr is offline Member
    Where do you see you need estro blockers? Its well known that it does not aromatize. how old are you? Also, 11 stone is what like a 154 pounds? you can easily gain 2-3 stone naturally in a 6 monthe to a year with diet and good consistent workouts, your only 5'10. I'm 5'7 and almost 200 pounds now and Ive never touched a steroid . Your no where near your natural potential at this point.
    Last edited by RaZr; 02-04-2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Bad spelling

23 years old. I want the strength gains without a massive size gains. Thats why i am choosing var

RaZr is offline Member
    you dont need massive size gains to become stronger

that is true, but do you not think to the course i have suggested wor accelerate progress. What would be the harm in that?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Skip the var, invest in diet and maybe even a trainer if you think that would help. You don't even want mass, so messing with AAS seems pointless-- especially given your stats. As RaZr pointed out, you're quite light for your height. You can get where you want naturally with not too much trouble.

And FYI-- var at those dosages and lengths would be a fantastic waste of time and money. Usually when we spend money to play risk factor and screw with our body's hormones we expect something in return!

RaZr is offline Member
    Shutting down your testosterone before your endocrine system is fully developed.

what doest that mean? And If i do gain a bit more than i have stated i wouldnt mind that much. Surely at the dose i have suggested you will see some gains

RaZr is offline Member
    Not at all, Anavar is a STEROID . STEROIDS shut down your bodies natural testosterone production. What is your planned PCT?

Thats why i started this post, please could you help me with that. What would you reccomend when i come off?

RaZr is offline Member
    I dont recommend coming off because there is no reason for you top be going on, your too young, too light and not experienced or educated enough to venture down this road. Anavar isn't a magic drug it doesn't Suddenly make your harder then stone because you take it. the majority of people who use properly have been studying for years. We already gave your all the advice you need, DO NOT CYCLE. Just because you continue to ask does not mean our answer will change. You dont know what a proper PCT is so just drop it and research for the next two years and run a proper cycle then when your body isn't still developing.

RaZr is offline Member
    This is a post by Marcus perhaps you should read it, It is located in the Educational threads which you should have read through already.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

an intresting read, just out of curiosity, when did you start using steroids ?

RaZr is offline Member
    I have not used steroids for the exact reason why you should not, AGE. I have certainly been doing Plenty of research and know a decent amount about it from said research.

Thread Information