sixey is offline Associate Member

where to get needles/syringes?

hey guys, AR-R has been out of the 25ga 1" needles for weeks now, i have been waiting and waiting to see if they would get more in stock but no luck yet. i need to acquire some ASAP for an upcoming cycle that needs to start on schedule, i would love to give the AR-R guys my business since they have been great in the past, but if they don't have the needles i have to go elsewhere :/

can anyone reccomend another reputable site for pins?

***i hope this is not against the rules since pins are perfectly legal***

cdubbs is offline New Member
    Hocks.com

They sell all types and sizes of pins. Try there...I found several different types of 25x1. Just depends on how many cc's you need.

http://hocks.com/Merchant5/merchant....t_Code=A283929 (This is a 3cc 25 gauge 1" pin...Direct Link)

Hope this helps.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Edit

Nevermind, I thought I saw prescrip drugs for sale on there.
    Last edited by stack_it; 02-05-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Where are you from sixey? You can go to your local pharmacy in most states.

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    amazon.com im being serious to box of 100 for 17$

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    Where are you from sixey? You can go to your local pharmacy in most states.
    Hey stacks it gets a little dicey going to the local pharmacy. Most of them require that you first have a script for a medicine that requires needles before they will let you purchase them. However, if you do have a script for a medicine that requires them, you may purchase whatever amount of needles you require. I hear that some pharmacy's in some states actually request a separate script for the needles, but dont know if that is true or not. But in the State Of Misery (uh um) Missouri, you only need the script for the medicine requiring the needles to purchase the needles.

sixey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9za4ck4 View Post
    amazon.com im being serious to box of 100 for 17$
    never thought of amazon, i draw through an 18ga and pin with a 25ga so the needles/syringe have to to be seperate (aka not a singular attacthed unit you buy)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Hey stacks it gets a little dicey going to the local pharmacy. Most of them require that you first have a script for a medicine that requires needles before they will let you purchase them. However, if you do have a script for a medicine that requires them, you may purchase whatever amount of needles you require. I hear that some pharmacy's in some states actually request a separate script for the needles, but dont know if that is true or not. But in the State Of Misery (uh um) Missouri, you only need the script for the medicine requiring the needles to purchase the needles.
    yeah i would much prefer not having to go into a pharm and try to get some, sketch as hell. everyone in this town knows everyone so word would get out that im buying needles and syringes and shit would hit the fan haha

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    oh i use to the filter needles and my 23g needles separately from amazon. i kept seeing the rubber bits would break off inside and got me a little scared about that so i just buy 2boxes

I buy all of my pins in Missouri. I walk in tell them what I need and pay for them. No questions asked, no prescription needed, and they get zero info from me.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    You can purchase a box of 100 Nipro 3mL syringes 25-guage 1-inch long on eBay for $13.95 shipped. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...T/?refid=store

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    I'm from uk there is loads of needle exchanges here

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stack_it View Post
    I buy all of my pins in Missouri. I walk in tell them what I need and pay for them. No questions asked, no prescription needed, and they get zero info from me.
    That's right your on the other side of misery. But over here it's more of the bible belt mentality where the men are men and the sheep run scared and the pharmacists thinks they are the dea.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    google bro. i use 25g 1.5 in. best all around needle and length.

That's right your on the other side of misery. But over here it's more of the bible belt mentality where the men are men and the sheep run scared and the pharmacists thinks they are the dea.
    Yeah there pretty laid back here. Sometimes I feel like I could just walk in and ask for some test lol.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    google bro. i use 25g 1.5 in. best all around needle and length.
    Hey lex, I'm assuming you draw the liquid with a larger needle and then switch pins? I am thinking of getting the the size you mentioned for my first cycle, but I'm concerned about using that small of a needle to draw. I've never done it before obviously, so I'm curious as to what size you use to draw.

Also, if you're injecting in an area other than the glutes, do you just not put the 1.5 inch needle in all the way?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    youre absolutely right on both counts, i use a 21g to draw its big enough to draw quickly but small enough not to tear up my stoppers. sometimes i draw from a 100cc jug so......also when i pin my delts i just dont put it in all the way i just leave it a touch out.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a lot man, very helpful.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member

Thread Information