SomeLiveForTheBill is offline Associate Member

NPP - 16 week cycle needed?

Nandrolone deca is recommend to be run at least 12 weeks minimum to see noticeable results. What if I ran NPP instead? Is it still best to run it 12-16 weeks? Also, will arimidex with nandrolone and test be sufficient to block estrogen or should I use nolva during the cycle?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    arimidex wont do much for sides from npp(i.e. gyno from PgR), test sides yes adex is ok, aromasin is better though. i just ran npp for 8 weeks which i think is ok maybe 10 weeks might have been better. npp is faster acting than deca so it doesnt need to be ran as long. also depends on you results, if you only start to results at week 6, you may need to run a little longer, say 10 weeks. but i wouldnt go any longer than that though

carp123 is offline Banned
    npp run or 8-12 weeks at 100-300mgs every other day .

Quote Originally Posted by carp123 View Post
    npp run or 8-12 weeks at 100-300mgs every other day .
    300 mgs eod is 1050 mg per week. are you sure about this?

carp123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    300 mgs eod is 1050 mg per week. are you sure about this?
    only for very expeanced users imo ,for the avarage user 100-150mgs eod is good ,i should not have posted that 100-300 mgs ,100-150mgs will be fine.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    so wait, what is the suggested ancillary compound to run on cycle instead of a dex? nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by carp123 View Post
    only for very expeanced users imo ,for the avarage user 100-150mgs eod is good ,i should not have posted that 100-300 mgs ,100-150mgs will be fine.
    definitely agree here. the one i just finished i started at 100/100 with test p, the i cut back on the test and bumped up the npp, i think my test was overdosed a bit. but next time i will probably go for 200 eod. but i am 38 with probably over 20 cycles, good and bad ones......ha

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    so wait, what is the suggested ancillary compound to run on cycle instead of a dex? nolva?
    you could use letro low doses, or just be sure to have this or caber or prami(both of which i am not a fan of.) but honestly if you had aromasin and letro just on hand would be good in my opinion then if saw sides you could start. they both have relatively short half lifes.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yeah only have nolva clomin and arimidex on hand. can get letro quickly but really only experiencing minor sensitivity in the nips. i was planning on just cutting down my dose from 150 eod to 100 eod.
    to the OP sorry to high jack your thread. as per your question, npp due to its shorter ester, does not need to be run for as long as deca

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Yeah those were some big doses.But some people like it that way.Lot of money though.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Even with 19nors, you need to control Estrogen first, and then you most likely will not need prami or caber or any dopamine agonist.

Here's a good read that will clear it up for you:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...d-gynecomastia

thanks D7m

Thread Information