grumpee is offline Associate Member

Cruising doses ?

For those of you that cruise between cycles, what dose do you usually run between cycles (blast) ? And I know time on equals time off but how long do you wait inbetween cycles ?

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    How old are you? If you are still pretty young I would really recomend just come off and do pct dont cruise. Cruise is for life usually.

33 and on TRT as well. Was cruising on 200 mgs prior to my last cycle and currently been crusing on 300 mgs for the last few weeks .

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    Ohh, in that case yeah thats about right. I do OK at those doses. I know ppl who cruise on 500mg of test and do fine with bloodwork but I don think thats a good idea for everyone.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    wats your trt dosage?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    wats your trt dosage?
    200 mgs ew

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpee View Post
    200 mgs ew
    plenty for cruise

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would cruise on your TRT dose. That is what should keep your levels good between blasts. You should also get your bloodwork done on occasion and adjust your TRT levels to be correct, not just high. Get your gains from the blasts, and keep it healthy on the cruise.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    It depends on how much muscle you are carrying. If you are 5'10 and 250lbs of muscle, then you will need a higher cruising dose than if you were 200lbs of muscle. I am 200lbs at 5'9 and cruise at 200mg. If you see you are losing muscle on a particular cruise dose, I would bump it up by 50mg next time you cruise

as far as time off goes, it depends. Say you do an 8 weeks blast with short esthers such as prop, then 4-6 weeks would be a good time to cruise before hitting another blast. If you use long esthers like test-e or cyp, then cruising time needs to be a couple of weeks longer than it would on short esthers

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    It depends on how much muscle you are carrying. If you are 5'10 and 250lbs of muscle, then you will need a higher cruising dose than if you were 200lbs of muscle. I am 200lbs at 5'9 and cruise at 200mg. If you see you are losing muscle on a particular cruise dose, I would bump it up by 50mg next time you cruise

as far as time off goes, it depends. Say you do an 8 weeks blast with short esthers such as prop, then 4-6 weeks would be a good time to cruise before hitting another blast. If you use long esthers like test-e or cyp, then cruising time needs to be a couple of weeks longer than it would on short esthers
    not correct at all, its not tht black and white. its not lb per mg dose dependant. look at marcus300, he's on trt and maintains alot of mass.

arizona32 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    not correct at all, its not tht black and white. its not lb per mg dose dependant. look at marcus300, he's on trt and maintains alot of mass.
    True, TRT is very individualistic. 200 mg/wk has me at 650 total test while some guys would be twice that. Depends on a lot of factors, and as far as I know muscle mass is not a consistent factor. Has more to do with genetics and individual hormone make up. For me, my SHBG is low. Similar to how side effects are so individual. I never get gyno or shrinkage, but have bad acne. Whereas other guys on the same dose have perfect skin but major gyno or shrinkage.

smalltime7 is offline Member
    i have found around 100/wk seems to work for me.

Thread Information