MJP84 is offline New Member

First time user, need some advice

I'm thinking of using test c at a low dose (300 mgs per week, 10-12 weeks) for my first cycle. I'm not looking for huge gains, just a boost to help me recover from my shoulder surgery. I'm 4 months post op from my shoulder surgery and my shoulder finally feels back to normal with no pain. Prior to my surgery I was in excellent shape and had been lifting for 3 years. I'm looking to recover some of the gains I lost with the shoulder atrophy from surgery. I know I won't get big gains from only 300 mgs but I'm trying to put on a little extra mass. I have arimidex on hand for any signs of gyno during the cycle. Do I need any clomid or nolvadex for a low dosage cycle like this?? What kind of sides will I get from this if any?? I'm already somewhat prone to acne. Is this cycle even worth it factoring in the risks vs. benefits?? I'm 27 years old, 5'10, 210 lbs, 12-15% body fat, excellent shape and eat a clean diet. I'll admit that I have very little knowledge on this topic and that I need some good advice.

Fetch is offline Member
    Yes, you need Nolva and Clomid for your PCT (Post Cycle Therapy .) There is a subforum here specifically for that, I'd read up on the stickies there for information about dosing. Also, while some poeple say they get gains off 300 mg/week, I d never go lower than 500. Run it for 12 weeks and you will be happy.

layeazy is offline Banned
    The the test cyp for 12 weeks longer ester you will get greater gains.

I would say that 300mg is fine for first cycle and would inject x2 per week

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    yea definitely get some real pct chems, clomid and nolva should be all you need.

If this is your first cycle you should get nice gains with 300mg/wk.

Flacco is offline Member
    Yup... 1st cycle... 300 mg wk will keep you motivated and pumped in the gym. Take it easy though. I've hurt myself a few times. Test sometimes helps you to lift more than you actually can hahaha, and its very easy to hurt yourself. Be careful... especially on that shoulder. Slow n steady. PCT... utmost importance.

Thread Information