digitalsky is offline New Member

How much Tren E do you run?

Right now I'm using 300mgs a week of Test E and 800mgs a week of Tren E. I'm on my 6th week and haven't had any side effects, however, I feel like 800mgs might be overkill for the Tren E. I'm curious what others are running their Tren E at and getting results with?

Thanks!

red barraca is offline New Member
    Test should always be higher then "tren "will shut you down hard,good luck with you're girl at week 8-9.lol

digitalsky is offline New Member
    That's not true at all. Why does Test have to be higher than Tren ? It doesn't... Test is not even half as anabolic as a compound like Tren, so why would I run the test higher when clearly the Tren is the more anabolic of the two compounds.

The low test dose is only to replace my bodies natural testosterone which is obviously being shut off by the Tren. And I don't think there are many people out there who naturally produce 300mgs a week of Test.

I know plenty of people who run lower test as oppose to Tren. When you show me the rock hard evidence to support you're claim, then you'll have made a believer out of me. I know that Tren shuts off your natural test, that's the reason I'm taking 300mgs of test a week to combat that. Now if I wasn't taking any Test at all, then you might have some room to say otherwise.

This is my 4th Tren cycle with lower test. I've never had ANY problems with Tren dick or anything.

Now, anyone care to offer me their input on my original question?
    Last edited by digitalsky; 02-09-2011 at 09:07 PM.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have always been told that Test should be dosed higher than Tren , but everything we all hear is anecdotal. I am interested to hear more about this as I have been reading up on Tren, and hope some others chime in.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    no ive ran test lower than other compounds. no issues at all.

fishizzle0927 is offline Associate Member
    digit you gota realize that it seems to me that tren e is like vodoo around here! im running 500 mgs tren e and 40 mgs t bol ed. and getting great results in strength and size with no sides. the 800 mgs sounds really high but like ive found out to each there own my friend.....

Thread Information