Gym21Ratt is offline New Member

Cool Looking for advice/help on a cycle

Im looking for a good solid cycle for bulking puting on good muscle mass and strength gains without looking bloated or super water retensive if its possible.
    And then a kick ass cutting cycle.
    and how long i should be on the cycles.
    I'm looking for help before I make a move.
    Any help is appreciated!
    Weight:262
    Height:6'4 3/4
    Bf%: 19-20%
    Last edited by Gym21Ratt; 02-10-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: typo

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    You're already a big fvckin' guy. What are your goals?

At your age you really should wait a few years before cycling AAS. Your HPTA isn't actually matured until 24/25 years of age, and using before then can can lasting consequences beyond the normal risks.

ErnstHatAngst Thanks for writing back!
    Here is where I'm at and kinda why i'm in a hard position,
    basically I play a sport at a very high level of competition, and also lift at a very high level of competition im not worried about getting caught cuz the organization i play my respective sport for is good at "hiding" things with there players as is every other team we play against cause its all about money for the organizations and of course for the athlete to wanna be the best or ahead of the curve either do what you gotta do or get out pretty much.
    My goals are to weigh about 275 pounds and be as solid as i can be with little fat as possible but still be healthy ya know? nothing crazy like 5% or anything haha
    And to be as strong as I can get.
    And to be honest with you The bf% in my original post was a typo i'll fix that. It's actually like 19-20 % about which i need to fix and have a solid diet to help with that now.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Gym21Ratt; 02-10-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: typo

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    you going to be tested bro?

They say will and they'll conduct the test and for some reason nothing shows up... ever... for any of the athletes but I know for a fact they take gear. I've seen and even helped them out a few times. And these tests arent for rec stuff either there the real deal that is ran by the organization. The only people I've seen get caught are the ones who dont go along with what there "advised to do" or do something really stupid that can't be hid by the organization or they get busted by an authority on there own... But in terms of worrying about testing im good I play by the rules....

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Well you've got the diet going, so kudos there. You might post it up in the diet forum. There are some very good guys who may be able to suggest improvements if there any to be made.

It's no lie that juicing at your age can mess up your test production and stuff for life. Plus, being outed as a user will blacken your name in most any sport, if not be a career-ender.... Even if they're not testing aggressively now they could begin without much warning if they suffered a public black eye where a player was caught or something. You have a very difficult decision to make and you should really consider the gravity of the situation. Most likely juicing is not the right decision at this time, but I'm not you, nor am I fully aware of where you and your sport are at. I don't doubt that where you are now is a tough place to be in.

A lot of members will automatically cite your age and point blank say no. This is the smart advice. I know of more than one younger guy who is now on testosterone replacement therapy for life.

You have a while to cut some fat and research and decide. Ask yourself, honestly, can your goals be reached without juicing? I'm thinking the answer is probably yes. What do you think?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i think you need to do some reading around the steroid profile section and look at other peoples cycles first.. the issue (besides your age) is what we could recomend that would be out of your system fairly shortly after you are done taking it so that you don't fail the test.. steroids such as deca will be in your system for months.. and should be avoided..

Test enanthate at 4-500mg a day is all that is ever recomended for a first time cycle.. your diet will determine what happens when you are on it.. just think of it this way.. a dose of test like that will achieve in ten weeks what would otherwise take you 12-18 months to achieve.. diet and cardio is the only way to lose fat, there is no magic pill that can do that for you. There are magic pills/injections that will increase your muscle mass though.. test being one of them.. it will aid in burning fat.. but if you sit on the couch and eat like shit it will not burn the fat.. as stated previously, it only excelerates things..

again my recomendation is to do some research about steroids and PCT and come back to us when you know what we are talking about.

good luck

To all,
    Thank you very much guys I really appreciate the advice! I will do research and yes I will do some seriouse thinking!
    Thanks a million fellas!

ITSBIGT is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i think you need to do some reading around the steroid profile section and look at other peoples cycles first.. the issue (besides your age) is what we could recomend that would be out of your system fairly shortly after you are done taking it so that you don't fail the test.. steroids such as deca will be in your system for months.. and should be avoided..

Test enanthate at 4-500mg a day is all that is ever recomended for a first time cycle.. your diet will determine what happens when you are on it.. just think of it this way.. a dose of test like that will achieve in ten weeks what would otherwise take you 12-18 months to achieve.. diet and cardio is the only way to lose fat, there is no magic pill that can do that for you. There are magic pills/injections that will increase your muscle mass though.. test being one of them.. it will aid in burning fat.. but if you sit on the couch and eat like shit it will not burn the fat.. as stated previously, it only excelerates things..

again my recomendation is to do some research about steroids and PCT and come back to us when you know what we are talking about.

good luck
    Would u say a strict diet on test will show faster results than a diet not on test?

Thread Information