Thread: cycle question

pin_cuzion is offline Junior Member

cycle question

hey all

what i am looking for is a little help or advice on my next cycle. my first cycle i did 400mg per week of deca and 250 mg a week of sust. for my next one i was looking to put on solid muscle mass, without a lot of h2o retention. i was thinking somewhere along the lines of 500-600 mg per week of deca-durabolin combined with either test cyponiate or sust propinate at 200mg every other day. i was also thinking about taking 50 mg a week of winny. the cycle would be 8 weeks. does this sound right to anyone or should i alter the doses or add something else. i would appreciate all the help you can give. thanks
    pin_cuzion

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    With the test... arimidex minimizes water retention. Depending on the dose of test take 0.25-0.5 mg of arimidex every day.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    600mgs t200 per week, 400mgs deca per week, 40mgs dbol for 4 weeks. run the test and deca for 10 weeks and the dbol for the first 4 weeks. if you are worried about water retention, add arimidex or liquidex.
    to really gain size you will have to deal with a little bloat. but thats not always a bad thing. water lubricates your joints and in doing so helps prevent injurys, it gives you more body weight which in turn increases your stregnth, which in turn makes you alot bigger.

as i always say, you have to either cut up, or bulk up. cant do both at the same time.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro
    were you planning on running the winny for 8 weeks also? its best kept to 5, maybe 6 if you want to push it a little, as its hard on your liver.

peace bb79

Thread Information