noddington is offline New Member

test prop soreness

holy shit please tell me it's gonna get better. first inject in my quad about 10 hours ago and it feels like i have a permanent charlie horse

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    how often have you injected in your quad in the past? if it is virgin muscle, it will take a few times to get used to it at all.. if it isn't virgin muscle, then it is probably going to be sore every time you pin if you had that bad of a reaction. might get a little better in time, or you might want to try delts or glutes

virgin muscle.... guess i gotta toughen up for the next week or so.

gonna go with glutes or delts next injection. probably try quad again in a week or so

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    yeah that's probably a good call.
    which head on your quad did you pin in? how much liquid?

upper right on my right side.... i'm doing 1.33 eod

Flacco is offline Member
    Is this your first time doing Prop? Most propionate that I have done has hurt as you described the next morning. Permanent Charlie horse is a good way to describe it. I've also gotton Human Pharma grade prop that hasn't hurt at all. I only ever go butt or shoulder. I'm a skinny F%#^. Yeah... if its your first time doing prop... its just somthing you'll have to get used to if you wanna use it. Its not that bad once you get warmed/pumped/amped up in the gym.

Prop just hurts. I always inject glutes with Prop. It doesn't hurt at all after a couple of shots in the glutes.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You may find it hurts less pinning half that amount ED instead of pinning EOD.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    i ran prop for two weeks at the end of my cycle (100mg EOD) and for those two weeks either my leg or ass was super sore for 2-3 days after injection..
    so i might get better, if not you have a couple options..cut it with sterile oil or trying switching to ED injections

can't do ed... unfortunately i don't have enough syringes. i might try warming the test under warm water. i heard that could help

arizona32 is offline Junior Member
    tried everything, heat it up, mix it, inject slow, massage etc. Prop still hurt. Sometimes not so bad, other times very sore for 2-3 days with a lump in the muscle. Guess it's just that way for some of us. It was enough to turn me off from prop, but some people love the results and don't mind limping around.

lifteatsleep is offline Junior Member
    Prop is my test of choice.
    It hurts the first few times you pin that muscle in cycle.
    It gets better after that. I have been pinning prop/tren ace ED for the last 5 weeks almost. Now I get next to no soreness next day, except maybe for delt shots.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noddington View Post
    can't do ed... unfortunately i don't have enough syringes. i might try warming the test under warm water. i heard that could help
    You can heat up the syringe using a hair drier as well.

Quote Originally Posted by arizona32 View Post
    tried everything, heat it up, mix it, inject slow, massage etc. Prop still hurt. Sometimes not so bad, other times very sore for 2-3 days with a lump in the muscle. Guess it's just that way for some of us. It was enough to turn me off from prop, but some people love the results and don't mind limping around.
    Heating prop helps it move through a smaller guage needle easier so that does help with the pain some. The best relief for prop pain is cutting it with sterile cottonseed oil...takes the pain right out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by lifteatsleep View Post
    Prop is my test of choice.
    It hurts the first few times you pin that muscle in cycle.
    It gets better after that. I have been pinning prop/tren ace ED for the last 5 weeks almost. Now I get next to no soreness next day, except maybe for delt shots.
    Have you shot prop alone (without the tren )? I'm just curious if the tren will help sort of dilute the prop pain when mixed in the same syringe?
    Last edited by M302_Imola; 02-16-2011 at 06:56 AM.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    I agree with mixing tren and the prop together

syke1988 is offline Junior Member
    hurt me like hell for the first two or three times in each muscle area, even when mixed with tren ... u get used to it after afew shots and you cant feel a thing tho!

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by syke1988 View Post
    hurt me like hell for the first two or three times in each muscle area, even when mixed with tren... u get used to it after afew shots and you cant feel a thing tho!
    damn I was hoping the tren would help w/ the prop pain. Guess I will also throw in .5cc of cottonseed oil to see if it helps.

Thread Information