JusLiftIt is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up Tren or primo???

In my earlier post ''Starting 16 week cutting cycle+6 week PCT''
    I had fixed my cycle for cutting thanks to all of you who helped me I greatly appreciate such awesome advice. But now here is my question Tren is in my cycle and I heard from quite a few people that Tren will obliderate my endurance pretty much.... I'd really like not to have that happen.... So would Primo be a better choice in this case? Cause if I do infact take like ten strides and be suckin air then I prolly shouldn't do that haha... I neeed to breathe to compete in my sport endurance is key.
    Any suggestions or stuff I have not thought of to replace the TREN?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    i'm taking tren e right now and i ran a 5k yesterday at 21:00 (i weigh roughly 225lb) depends on the person with the endurance thing.. and there is no substitute for tren, nothing really compares to it at similar doses.. i guess a DHT (winstrol , masteron , primobolan , etc) would give you the cutting effects of tren, but not the strength or lean mass gains. NPP may not be a bad choice for you here either..

JusLiftIt is offline Associate Member
    Oh alright that makes sense Thanks brotha-man!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cool

The most common complaint with Trenbolone is that it can reduce aerobic capacity possibly due to bronchial dilation from increased prostaglandin formation. However at least in most users, since the blood levels of Trenbolone Enanthate won’t spike as rapidly or peak to as high of a level as quickly as we see with the Acetate version- this effect is not as pronounced with the Enanthate version. Thus the infamous “Tren Cough” many users complain about with the Acetate version isn’t as common with the Enanthate ester. That being said, if your gear is the Enanthate version, no need to worry about obliteration.

When it comes to comparing Trenbolone to Primobolan , the winner will obviously be determined by environmental criteria such as where you live and thus your level of access to the product as well as price of the gear. Here is why: Both Trenbolone and Primobolan will give you a nice-lean mass, whether you are on cutting or bulking cycle, without aromatizing. Given the chemical composition of both drugs, you will be able to burn fat as you build nice and hard muscle mass. However, I completely agree with Vullfromsc when it comes to ''strength'' and ''dosage'' issues. Anabolic /Androgenic ratio of Trenbolone is 500:500, where as it is only 88:44-57 for Primobolan. In a relatively long cycle (16+ weeks), 400-600 mg of Primobolan per week will nonetheless provide you the lean mass gain; however, on a dosage and price basis, Trenbolone is the winner (since not everyone lives in Turkey where every pharmacy carries Schering's prescription-free Primobolan Depot for 5$ per amp, lol).
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 02-25-2011 at 03:57 PM. Reason: price

dieseljimmy is offline Associate Member
    Im not a huge fan of tren e. but I like tren a. The problem for me is tren (e or a)really interferes with my sleep. I wake up several times a night and sweat out the bed sheets. I also get noticable high bp on tren moreso then anyother aas. I can tolerate that for 6-8 weeks. after that I am done with it. for me 16 weeks of tren e sounds unpleasant. I also have not noticed the endurance issue on either tren e or a.

but in terms of effectiveness, it is hard to beat tren.

Swole Intentions is offline New Member
    Good info. I'm gettin ready to run Tren and this was valuable info

Swole Intentions is offline New Member
    I pretty sure I'm going to move to turkey when I try out Primo, but if you could save on the amount of substance injected w a lower dosage by using Tren and you don't have to run it as long I'm not quite sure how you could be persuaded to use primo over Tren unless you just need to know if you react less or maybe trying to avoid the rage associated w Tren although I used Tren for 8 wks straight in my last cycle and didn't do anything to me except make me physically stronger. Thanks again for posting this thread

lolfb is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    Im not a huge fan of tren e. but I like tren a. The problem for me is tren (e or a)really interferes with my sleep. I wake up several times a night and sweat out the bed sheets. I also get noticable high bp on tren moreso then anyother aas. I can tolerate that for 6-8 weeks. after that I am done with it. for me 16 weeks of tren e sounds unpleasant. I also have not noticed the endurance issue on either tren e or a.

but in terms of effectiveness, it is hard to beat tren.
    tell me about it. I haven't had more than 6h of sleep for the past week. Last night I took benadryl before bed then when I woke up, I took another one. Put me to sleep the second time. But woke up again 2-3h later. Didn't have another pill next to my bed and didn't want to walk into the kitchen to get one lol. Gonna try it again tonight and take one pill every time I wake up.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    I'm on tren now, cardio is hurting, sleep is down to 4-5hrs a night (0some nights), 1/2 the time I wake up in a puddle of sweat... The sides suck and I'm at 450mg/wk of tren A
    That being said, I don't think I will ever cut without tren again! Save for never having tried Deca to bulk, I may use tren in every cycle. It's a great compound if ou can handle the sides!
    Primo you'll love, although I've never used, but it is very expensive and is generally run for a longer time

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I have just a couple weeks left in my first tren e cycle. I love this compound! Trensomnia sucks but next time ill run prami for my cycle support instead of caber. Can't speak for primo but tren is awesome if you can manage the sides.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

I'm currently on Test(200mg/wk)/Tren (200mg/wk)/NPP(200mg/wk) and having no endurance problem (8 x 3 minute boxing rounds). Getting cut. Getting strong. Maybe you should try a lower dose if you're an endurance athlete.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    I'm currently on Test(200mg/wk)/Tren(200mg/wk)/NPP(200mg/wk) and having no endurance problem (8 x 3 minute boxing rounds). Getting cut. Getting strong. Maybe you should try a lower dose if you're an endurance athlete.
    How's your sleep on that combo (dose)? Also, what are you taking for progesterone?

Thread Information