Dizzy_D is offline New Member

Preparing 2nd cycle, need some advice...

I'm getting ready to start up my 2nd cycle, just waiting for my PCT supps to come in first. Last time I ran a cycle I had no idea what I was doing and I got some gyno. This time around I've done my research but would like others opinions before I start.

Stats: 27 years old, 5' 10", 165 pounds, bodyfat 10%.

Cycle: 1-12/500mgs Test Cyp (once a week)
    1-12/400mgs EQ (once a week)
    9-12/50mgs Anavar ED

PCT: 1-5/Nolva @ 20mg ED
    1-4/Aromasin @ 20-25mgs ED

I'll be keeping Arimidex on hand as well in case I need it throughout the cycle. I plan on taking Milk Thistle, Vitamin B-6, Saw Palmetto, & Vitamin E.

Guess that's it. Appreciate any advice. Also added some pics of my Test... think it's UG, hope it works.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you gain anything on your 1st cycle?

Sorry mate but at 165lbs and 5'10 i cant agree with you doing a cycle, you are soooo far from your NATURAL potential.

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    hmm, did you do a PCT with your last cycle? and what exactly was the cycle?
    you seem to be a tad on the lighter end, are you like really, really lean?

a few things regarding this cycle anyways..

three compounds for a second cycle is probably too many, unless you already ran two of them in the first cycle
    you need to run EQ for one less week than the test c, it has a longer ester.. so like:
    week 1-12 test c
    week 1-11 EQ
    etc..

I did make some pretty good gains on my 1st cycle... about 10 pounds. I kickstarted with some D-Bol and took Sustanon along with Tren ... again I had no idea what I was doing. The cycle only lasted about 6 weeks cause I only had one vile of each injectable. PCT was not something I new to much about but when the gyno kicked in I learned real quick. I took some Nolva & Arimidex for about 4 weeks when I was done cycling. I ended up losing all my gains due to the fact that I had to stop lifting for a while cause I sustained an injury after my cycle and this was about 2 years ago.

I am really really lean. I have a really fast metabolism, I could eat anything I want and not get fat. I've been weightlifting for about 7 years (not always consistent) and I've always had a hard time gaining weight... that's why I decided to get on some gear.
    Last edited by Dizzy_D; 02-13-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Please considering going to our diet section and post what your have been eating, and im 100% you will be surprised and will be able to make good improvements there without steroids .

Right on... I'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy_D View Post
    Right on... I'll check it out.
    at 150lbs im not suprised, of course you will grow, the thing is you can EASILY do that naturally, then again its your body

Well I'm at 165lbs right now and I'm lifting with a trainer who's helping me out with my diet. I know I can bulk up a lot more naturally so I'm gonna continue working out with him for a while and when I feel like I'm beginning to plateau thats when I'll consider starting up on the gear again.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    If I was you man I would wait until I put on at least 20 lbs naturally before I cycled. I used to be the skinny kid too until I started eating right.

Thread Information