brolic272 is offline Junior Member

getting blood levels tested tomorrow...what to say?

going to my doc who's real cool at 2:30 tomorrow and wanna get EVERYTHING tested just for my own knowledge. im 22 and reading up on this site convinced me to wait a few more years for aas. but i just wanna know what the heck is going on in my body you know?

so is my doc just gonna give me my testosterone levels if i simply ask him or should i just list some common symptoms of low test so it sounds legit? all im taking right now is clen at 100mcg a day (should i not take it tomorrow?). i also wanna get my liver enzyme levels checked out. insurance is gonna cover it.

thanks

bumppp

awms is offline Senior Member
    Just be honest with him...any good doctor would send you for blood test.

Tell him what you took, tell him you also took pct and what you took, and let him know that you did not experience any side effects but you would like to make sure that every thing checks out (liver and test levels).

He will prob tell you it was stupid to use and also ask you why you did it? and tell you not to do it again ect ect

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Just be honest with him...any good doctor would send you for blood test.

Tell him what you took, tell him you also took pct and what you took, and let him know that you did not experience any side effects but you would like to make sure that every thing checks out (liver and test levels).

He will prob tell you it was stupid to use and also ask you why you did it? and tell you not to do it again ect ect
    i never used aas bro....only clen

just wanna get my levels checked for my own knowledge
    Last edited by brolic272; 02-14-2011 at 06:58 PM.

layeazy is offline Banned
    yeah not a bad idea before you start with aas

Quote Originally Posted by layeazy View Post
    yeah not a bad idea before you start with aas
    thanks, and stupid question but should i not take clen tomorrow when i go to get my levels checked?

just got back from the doc. i was in and out in 10 minutes and he took my blood for a full panel test including free and bound testosterone . cant wait to get the results

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Be perfectly honest with him. If you lie you will be treated incorectly and he can not breach your confidetiality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Be perfectly honest with him. If you lie you will be treated incorectly and he can not breach your confidetiality.
    i have not taken aas yet...i just wanted to get tested for the hell of it brah there was nothing for me to lie about...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by brolic272 View Post
    i have not taken aas yet...i just wanted to get tested for the hell of it brah there was nothing for me to lie about...
    No worries. Sorry if I offended.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    man, this kid is just looking for any excuse to get on

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    man, this kid is just looking for any excuse to get on
    Holy shit man will you get off my nuts Jesus christ you have NO idea what you're talking about let it go. Go play detective somewhere else because I've been consistent with everything I've said and getting whatever info I want. Seriously bro you're wrong here
    Last edited by brolic272; 02-16-2011 at 06:57 AM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brolic272 View Post
    Holy shit man will you get off my nuts Jesus christ you have NO idea what you're talking about let it go. Go play detective somewhere else because I've been consistent with everything I've said and getting whatever info I want. Seriously bro you're wrong here
    why would you just decide to go get levels checked? i dont see a point, you've never taken aas? why so concerned about levels?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    why would you just decide to go get levels checked? i dont see a point, you've never taken aas? why so concerned about levels?
    because i have insurance and can get it for free so why not? im one of those individuals who just likes knowing this kind of stuff. you're probably gonna call BS on me but i wanted to get tested for my own personal health and curiosity to see where im at right now. i made posts in the past that i am doing well naturally so i figured it couldnt hurt to get my test levels checked along with cholesterol, liver enzymes, etc. that's honest to god the reason i went. im taking nutrition classes so it's kind of like an experiment on my own time to see where im at.

gtgb is offline Junior Member
    The hosipital near me... you just walk in tick on the form what you want tested, they take your blood and send you the results, no questions asked. The NHS is good for something

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member
    so why make a thread about it on a steroid forum -_-

Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    so why make a thread about it on a steroid forum -_-
    because i come on here to do some research and didnt know how to go about getting my test levels from the doc. i didnt know if you had to give him a legit reason for wanting them checked or not so i asked here, where this sorta thing is done by a lot of members. didnt mean to waste everybody's time...

Thread Information