Bruce187 is offline New Member

Thumbs up Looking to shed this body fat !!!

Looking for some advice to shed these bf pounds want to shred up by the end of march

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hit the diet section, thats always the first step other steps can be added once nutrition is on point.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    welcome . you have come to the right place bro. list stats/and goals.

40 years old ,in the gym 2 times a day for the last to weeks ,very dedicated to loose bf an gain muscle .i pre-packaged all my meals for a month with a strict diet ,it seems like it is taking forever ,will try to post newer pics as soon i figure out how to do it on here ,already lost 18 pounds an going ,,any advice would be helpful ,,thankx

cro
    Blog Entries
    bro ffm is right the diet section might be a good first thought 4 u.let these guys pick apart your diet .sounds like your on the right track.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    18 lbs is a good start, good work for that! as other members have mentioned head around to our diet section and post what your currently eating, they will able to tweak it.

Also list your current training program

cro
    Blog Entries
    when you say pre packaged meals what is it? are you doing cardio 1st thing in the morning i do this every day. 1st thing i drink 4oz of unsweetened grapefruit juice/1 baby asprin/4oz black coffee,strong i swear this helped me. and woke me up2

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is some help on the pictures.

1 Publish the picture to the web, Use a service like photobucket to publish your picture to the web
    2 Go to the picture in photobucket that you want to post and open it to the size you would like to see it on Steroid .com usually around 70% is good.
    3 Now right click the photo and on the menu select properties, this is the web address of your photo.
    4 Copy the web address to the clipboard on your computer.
    5 Now go to the thread where you want to post your picture and select the post picture icon ( the 4th one from the right on the bottom column.
    6 Now paste the web address from your clipboard into the space provided.
    7 That’s it as complicated as it sounds it’s really not it’s just a lot of typing, once you know how to do it the whole procedure of taking a photo from your computer publishing to photobucket and inserting the web address (URL) into the insert photo dialogue box takes less than a minute.
    FFM

I agree with Cro, I did the fasted cardio thing last summer and man the wieght dropped like I was 20 again.

I'm up early doing cario at the gym ,,does it matter if I weight train first or should I do cario 1st ? In the morning I take whey protein ,taurine/clen , before I workout an cardio an then creatine after the gym .My question is -Is this the order I should be doing things ,,thankx for everyones input so far

hardworking is offline New Member
    How much cardio are you doing?

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce187 View Post
    I'm up early doing cario at the gym ,,does it matter if I weight train first or should I do cario 1st ? In the morning I take whey protein ,taurine/clen, before I workout an cardio an then creatine after the gym .My question is -Is this the order I should be doing things ,,thankx for everyones input so far
    no, ALWAYS do cardio AFTER weights. NEVER before

cro
    Blog Entries
    yes if your doing cardio at the gym you want to do after work out . i dont do cardio at the gym .i do it first thing in the morning and work out in the afternoon. clen is stong stuff . hows it going so far .monitor bp/ temp.

Thread Information