Dizzy_D is offline New Member

Need advice on 1st cycle

I've used some gear before in the past but had no clue what I was doing. I took d-bol, sust 250, & tren . This was a very short cycle that didn't last more then 6 weeks. I'm 27 years old, 165lbs, 5' 10", with very little bodyfat. I'm training real hard with a trainer right now and eating 6+ meals a day. I'm trying to bulk up as much as I can naturally before I have to get on a cycle. I'm wondering what would be a good cycle to begin with??? By the way I had some big gyno issues first time.

jla1986 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah you took way too much for your first cycle. I would start over and only run some test at 500 mg per week for 10 weeks. Also make sure to have your pct ready and some extra nolva for the gyno.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    So you want advice on a 2nd cycle?

this is yesterdays thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread......&highlight=

You cant pic and choose the advice that you want to hear

Umm ok my thread where you posted "at 150lbs im not suprised, of course you will grow, the thing is you can EASILY do that naturally, then again its your body". If you take a closer look big ron I did post my stats "27 years old, 5' 10", 165 pounds, bodyfat 10%." So you can't pic and choose the advice you wanna give either. Your advice wasn't the best anyways... I'm gonna choose not to pick yours ;-)
    Last edited by Dizzy_D; 02-14-2011 at 11:49 PM.

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy_D View Post
    Umm ok my thread where you posted "at 150lbs im not suprised, of course you will grow, the thing is you can EASILY do that naturally, then again its your body". If you take a closer look big ron I did post my stats "27 years old, 5' 10", 165 pounds, bodyfat 10%." So you can't pic and choose the advice you wanna give either. Your advice wasn't the best anyways... I'm gonna choose not to pick yours ;-)
    Even at 165 you have not put on nearly enough natural mass to consider. I am up to 195, 10% BF never touched AAS- only now I am considering it- and I am about 5'11.5 so not much taller than you. If I were you I would be asking for advice on diet/training. If you took all that gear before and you are still only 165 you are doing something wrong. No offense but you will probably get the same response from everyone on here.

I'm hearing what your saying but at the same time the only reason I'm still only at 165 is because after that cycle (I don't even like calling it that because it wasn't a real cycle) I had an injury and stopped training for a while so I dropped from 175 back down to 165. I always kind of plateud at 165 but I'm working on diet/training a lot more now and I feel I've made some great improvements so I'm waiting to see how much mass I could put on naturally. Although I've been getting mixed messages... some people say wait till I get bigger naturally and others give me advice on how my cycle should look. I appreciate your input though.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to address you diet and keep with a bulking diet for some time and put on some natural mass and size, taking steroids are not going to help you yet because you dont have a diet to support them, so head over to the diet section and post your diet and let us re-design it for you.

toooosmall is offline 1st Place Winner~Transformation Contest!
    (dude, listen to these guys. i did, and I'm steered right. (speaking as a newb) (nuf said...) (be patient,
    open, n willing)

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You need to address you diet and keep with a bulking diet for some time and put on some natural mass and size, taking steroids are not going to help you yet because you dont have a diet to support them, so head over to the diet section and post your diet and let us re-design it for you.
    Thanks bro... that actually sounds like a good idea.

Curious to know if you had any suggestions on when I should consider taking steroids again? Should I have a target weight that I need to hit first? Or maybe a certain peroid of time that I should keep trying to bulk up naturally? Just wondering...

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    When you have paid your dues in gaining naturally and have made changes in your diet and training and you just can't add anymore size then you consider steroids ..you should be able to put on 20lbs naturally possibly more, but remember this is gonna take time and diet and training need to be dialed in

Thread Information