xlucax is offline New Member

Smile At what point will I be ready to move onto Test?

Finished my 2nd cycle of dbol (6weeks 30mg/day), been off for 2 weeks and start my 3rd cycle in 2-3 weeks.

Wonna move onto something stronger to see bigger and better gains which i can keep, thinking of stacking dbol for the first few weeks along side test. Just wondering if I would benefit much more from running test for 12 weeks?

Im 20, been training 2 years, train 4 -5 days a week, weight 10st.

Really looking to weigh more and gain lean muscle mass.

Any other suggestions other than test?

PS i hear test is less toxic and safer than dbol, is this true?

Thanks, L

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    dbol only is a poor cycle, you're still too young to be even be thinking about AAS, and you weight 140lbs, which, unless you are very short, tells me you don't know how to eat or train to gain weight.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Don't do a dbol only

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Forget the fact that you're too young for steroids . You've been lifting for two years now and you only weigh 140lbs? That tells me either A you don't know how to train or B you don't know how to eat or C a combination of the two. at 5'10 you have a lot of weight you could gain before you should start thinking of juicing and that could easily take you a few years.

I suggest you look at hiring a personal trainer and look at the dieting section here. Develop a meal plan that you can realisitically do that will put on the pounds. And just remember that muscle building doesn't happen over night.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 02-15-2011 at 10:56 AM.

Thanx for the advice, noted. I think your right, its down to the fact I dont know how to eat. Found the diet section on here very helpful !
    Doesnt help the fact im vegetarian, but that shall all change soon!

gregghowie is offline Junior Member
    Hey dude dont want to jump on the hate wagon but as the other guys have already said you really need to get that diet dialled in. As I have seen guys whom thought that AAS were like magic pills and whom were dissapointed with the results directly due to their diets. And without the diet in place you are unlikely to keep whatever gains you do make.
    With regard to your question about whether you are ready for test or not. While most guys will tell you that a straight test base should have been your only option on your first cycle. And any test should form the base of whatever cycle you do. But you have just finished a really crappy cycle and are jumping into another way to quickly! Get some blood work done see how you are looking internally. Then get on this site learn a lot more about what you are doing as a whole and then look at another cycle. Cus at your weight after 2 cycles you are doing something wrong.
    cheers

upperhandy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlucax View Post
    Thanx for the advice, noted. I think your right, its down to the fact I dont know how to eat. Found the diet section on here very helpful !
    Doesnt help the fact im vegetarian, but that shall all change soon!
    it can be done as a vegetarian. it all really depends on your goals, and what kind of vegetarian you are. vegan is the most difficult, and ovo-lacto probably the easiest (unless you are an ictho-vegetarian, fish is a great source of protein and quality fat).

Thanx for the advice gregghowie, can see where your coming from ! Im a vegetarian, eats everything except meat and fish, but due to the protein i can get from these foods i am slowly trying meat and wonnna start to eat it regularly (but due to being a vege all my life and my parents raising me like this its harder than you think to just tuck into a big juicy steak!)

Why would I need to do blood test? How do i go about doing 'blood work' kinda lost now youve said this,

L

Bodybuilding.com has a fair amount of articles for the vegetarian lifter as far as dieting and training go. I personally don't understand the vegetarian lifestyle (I wouldn't want to live in a world without steak), but whatever.

Thanx for the advice gregghowie, can see where your coming from ! Im a vegetarian, eats everything except meat and fish, but due to the protein i can get from these foods i am slowly trying meat and wonnna start to eat it regularly (but due to being a vege all my life and my parents raising me like this its harder than you think to just tuck into a big juicy steak!)

Why would I need to do blood test? How do i go about doing 'blood work' kinda lost now youve said this,

L
    I tell you what, get yourself a nice charcoal BBQ and get a porterhouse steak and this KC Masterpiece steak rub (with garlic). put the rub on the steak generously and cook it for 6 minutes on each side on the grill so that it's nice and bloody in the middle. eat that with a baked potato and rice. Trust me on this, you will be thinking you're in heaven.

upperhandy is offline Member
    Im 20, been training 2 years, train 4 -5 days a week, weight 10st.
    you shouldn't be touching aas at your age

The blood work is to see how your body has been affected by your previous cycles. I hope you have been doing a proper post cycle therapy (PCT) after your cycles whilst on the topic! As you may not know those horrible cycles you have been doing would have had an affect on a number of bodily functions. For example those horrible orals would have had a detrimental affect to some degree on your liver. The list goes on and on from hormone (testosterone ) levels to choleserol values and so on.
    Now its pretty simple go down to your GP and just ask him to take the blood and he will send it off to the pathology labs whom will do the tests. You dont have to say why you are doing it just tell him its out of your own personal interest.
    As a baseline checklist I would reccomend asking for the following. Write this down and take it to the doc he will know what it all means:
    Hormone
    Lipids (standard full set)
    Full liver panel
    Blood
    Kidney
    Electrolytes, Minerals, Glucose
    Prostate

I personally believe that to many people who are doing AAS do not realise the importance of blood work, and it is really crucial as it really can indicate whether your body is in a physical state to be doing steroids or not. For example if the doc picks up that you have cancerous (cancer) cells in your body. A number of steroids have been have been knows to increase the rate of growth of these cells! So suddenly you can be really be doing much more harm to yourself then you could have ever have imagined. Enough said really. But take that list I gave you and then when you get the results come and post them up and people will be able to shed some info on them and tell you where to go from there.
    PS: find out how much it is going to cost you first, if you are working on a budget because be warned blood tests are NOT cheap.
    goodluck

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gregghowie View Post
    The blood work is to see how your body has been affected by your previous cycles. I hope you have been doing a proper post cycle therapy (PCT) after your cycles whilst on the topic! As you may not know those horrible cycles you have been doing would have had an affect on a number of bodily functions. For example those horrible orals would have had a detrimental affect to some degree on your liver. The list goes on and on from hormone (testosterone ) levels to choleserol values and so on.
    Now its pretty simple go down to your GP and just ask him to take the blood and he will send it off to the pathology labs whom will do the tests. You dont have to say why you are doing it just tell him its out of your own personal interest.
    As a baseline checklist I would reccomend asking for the following. Write this down and take it to the doc he will know what it all means:
    Hormone
    Lipids (standard full set)
    Full liver panel
    Blood
    Kidney
    Electrolytes, Minerals, Glucose
    Prostate

I personally believe that to many people who are doing AAS do not realise the importance of blood work, and it is really crucial as it really can indicate whether your body is in a physical state to be doing steroids or not. For example if the doc picks up that you have cancerous (cancer) cells in your body. A number of steroids have been have been knows to increase the rate of growth of these cells! So suddenly you can be really be doing much more harm to yourself then you could have ever have imagined. Enough said really. But take that list I gave you and then when you get the results come and post them up and people will be able to shed some info on them and tell you where to go from there.
    PS: find out how much it is going to cost you first, if you are working on a budget because be warned blood tests are NOT cheap.goodluck
    hes from the UK, its free. its inaccurate to say something isnt cheap, depends where you're from

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^ Let's clarify, blood work isn't cheap in the United States of Awesome.

Ok so they are cheap or not cheap didnt really think it was the issue here. I am from South Africa and know they cost a bomb over here. And am based over in the UK as well and from what I understand national health will help you out. Provided that it is necisssary? Thats just my undersatnding I dont know whether this work would quilify or would be covered as part of a general check up but what ever I was just trying to warn the guy so he doesnt run off to get them done and then come back with a bill for a couple of grand.

Appreciate the concern gregg ! Im booked in for a blood test with my local GP, gonna write down what you told me and ask him to look into those areas. Might also ask him about my gyno, do you think this is a good idea ? Im thinking maybe he could prescribe something for it.

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    Appreciate the concern gregg ! Im booked in for a blood test with my local GP, gonna write down what you told me and ask him to look into those areas. Might also ask him about my gyno, do you think this is a good idea ? Im thinking maybe he could prescribe something for it.
    Unless the gyno is extremely new, there is nothing you can take for it. Surgery is the only way to fix it. If it IS really new from the dbol , you need to try to run letro ASAP to try to reverse it. And I seriously doubt your doc will prescribe it for this. Read c_binos thread on gyno:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...now-about-GYNO.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gregghowie View Post
    Ok so they are cheap or not cheap didnt really think it was the issue here. I am from South Africa and know they cost a bomb over here. And am based over in the UK as well and from what I understand national health will help you out. Provided that it is necisssary? Thats just my undersatnding I dont know whether this work would quilify or would be covered as part of a general check up but what ever I was just trying to warn the guy so he doesnt run off to get them done and then come back with a bill for a couple of grand.
    you'd prob have to live in the UK for a certain amount of days in a calender year to get NHS treatment

You can ask the GP about Gyno but, I would be hell of a suprised if he even knew what it was or how it was caused! You have to bear in mind that a general GP is not used to seeing patients whom have done steoids so asking them is a waste of time in a lot of the instances. Its really your choice though, only you can judge quality of the guy you are seeing. I would presume that you would also have to tell him why you have gyno and I dont know if you would be comfortable doing that. And dont take my advice here as gospel because as I am no expert on gyno but from my understanding if you have gyno from previous cycles then thats it. Surgery is really the only option. But if it is still 'relatively' new from the last cycle. Then as mentioned in the previous post something like letro may be of some assistance. But as I said check this one out, post up explaining all the details about the gyno (time) (previous cycles) (size of the lumps) and so on, and you may be able to get some good assistance from the other guys as I have never really experienced gyno.

You should probably wait at least a year.

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    wait bro, im 18 and i went from 135 to 237 in 18 months granted my bf is at around 22, im losing bf right now and have been told ill be around 185-190ish, u can definately gain a hell of alot more, i still got like 8 years before i even remotely think of administering any aas. now just think of the gains you can get in years of great diet and working out

Thread Information