alluprbdy is offline Associate Member

enough liver protection?

I like to stay away from orals, but my next cycle includes 25mg of dbol for 5 weeks so I want to make sure my protection is sufficient. I usually only run NAC and have had no issues on injectable only cycles. Now I'm running 1,200mg NAC with 2,000mg of Milk Thistle ED of course.

xlucax is offline New Member
    drink lots of pure cranberry juice, helps clean out the liver !
    in all fairness dbol isnt as toxic as you may think and you should be fine on a 25/mgday dosage for that time scale..

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You are 24 right? How many cycles have you done already?

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    when i ran hdrol i ran cycle support and that was fine .im looking into anavar and i think im going to run 2 liv 52 ,+800 mg of milk thistle even though its not that harsh figure id run anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
    I like to stay away from orals, but my next cycle includes 25mg of dbol for 5 weeks so I want to make sure my protection is sufficient. I usually only run NAC and have had no issues on injectable only cycles. Now I'm running 1,200mg NAC with 2,000mg of Milk Thistle ED of course.

alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    You are 24 right? How many cycles have you done already?
    A few, started young and most likely did some damage even with proper protocall done. However whats done is done.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy View Post
    A few, started young and most likely did some damage even with proper protocall done. However whats done is done.
    And you could see an Endocronologist and try to get some of the damage reversed. Your logic makes no sense in saying what's done is done. Go get some blood work done and in around 3 years you may be good to go and be able to this properly. Not flaming you, but you have a chance to get your body corrected here.

Thread Information