Inquisitor is offline Associate Member

Dosage Question for Second Cycle

First of all. I am 53 years old, 6 ft. tall, and now weigh about 173 lbs. My diet has been questionable for the last month, but I cleaned it up here lately. My first cycle I did just Testosterone at only 300 ml per week. This time, I want to kick off my cycle with D-bol and do about the same test per week. I've been clean for going on 3 months from the "test cycle". I'm ready to start another.

Can someone tell me how much D-Bol to kick off this cycle and for how many weeks to take it? I had the amounts in an email but it got trashed. I would appreciate comments on this. Thanks.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense but your light for your height and for having one cycle under your belt. How were your gains from the first cycle and what are your goals and finally are you on hormone replacement therapy?

awms is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you go to your doc and get trt? your 53 man its going to start geting really hard to recover!

Hmmm.... I had a very rare circumstance occur during my first cycle that caused me to cut it short at 8 weeks. I was 165 when I started the cycle and built up to 180. I came back down since then. But, I would really like to get an amount to dose the d-bol. It's already ordered. Also,.... awms ..... did you mean "hrt" when you typed "trt" ??? Is it a typo or what ??

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    HRT = Hormone Replacement Therapy.
    TRT = Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

All TRT is HRT, but not all HRT is TRT.

Can I get someone to offer a dbol dose and time frame to kick off a 300ml of test per week cycle for a 53 year old who works out regularly and is 6 ft. tall and 173 lbs.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    30mgs per day for the first 4 weeks should do ya, make sure you have your diet in check before starting your cycle. you should have been able to hold some gains of that first cycle if everything was in check.post your diet and goals in the diet section so it can be critiqued and we can set you right and help ypu have a sucessful cycle.

You're the man, MBMETC !! I appreciate the help and organization in your approach. I'm going to pay a little more attention to diet this time. I may need some coaching in that department. I think I'm going to watch that video on this site and then make some sort of diet regimen. Give me a little time and I'll try to post something in the diet section. Thanks again, sir.

awms is offline Senior Member
    No I meant trt but I guess get w.e you can from your doc haha hrt, trt, abcdefg lol If you can get a script for it then I would do that! Your test starts to drop at age 30 so you should have no problem geting you doc to help you out. He prob will give you 100-200mg a week but its enouph to cruise on...that and 1 or 2 cycles a year should have you lookin like arnold in no time lol

Thread Information