The Main Squeeze is offline New Member

My 4th cycle Test Cyp, Dbol, and Deca. Need advice.

Testosterone Cypionate
    250 mgs twice a week
    weeks 1-15

Deca
    200 mgs twice a week
    weeks 1-12

Dbol
    30 mgs ED
    weeks 1-4

Arimidex
    .5 mgs ED
    weeks 1-15

Propecia
    1 mg ED
    weeks 1-15

Nolva
    40 mgs ED weeks 18 and 19
    20 mgs ED weeks 20 and 21

My question is should I run Nolva during my cycle or not? I was thinking of running 5 mgs of Nolva during my cycle if I did. Also I am considering HCG post cycle too. As far as the HCG goes I was thinking 5000iu when i start my pct. then 5 days later 3000iu. Then another 5 days later 2000iu and thats it. Does that all look ok? This is my 4th cycle and I am looking for some solid gains. Thanks any advice is greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by The Main Squeeze; 02-15-2011 at 05:41 PM.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Gotta ask 1st. what are your full stats?

I'm 22 years old, about 5' 8", and 205 lbs with about 15% bodyfat. I am going to lean down before starting this cycle. Also I have been working out HARD since i was 18 and have been lifting since i was 16.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    no need to run the nolvadex through out unless you start showing symptoms.. HCG can be used for PCT, but is best used at 250 iu 2x a week from weeks 4-begining of PCT.. i have ran it both ways ans found it easier on the body to just run the HCG durring cycle to prevent shrinkage alltogether ran then letting you balls shrink and then trying to bring it back.

what is your total proposed PCT and when do you plan on starting it?

I was just planning on running nolva 40 mgs ED weeks 18 and 19 and decreasing to 20 mgs ED for weeks 20 and 21. Also HCG 5000iu at the start of week 18, then 5 days later 3000 iu, and 5 more days later 2000 iu. Is there that much of a difference if i ran HCG at the end vs. starting at week 4 like you said?

this will be your 4th cycle and you are only 22?? hopefully you are one of the lucky ones, but you are playing with fire doing it at that young of an age..

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Squeeze View Post
    I was just planning on running nolva 40 mgs ED weeks 18 and 19 and decreasing to 20 mgs ED for weeks 20 and 21. Also HCG 5000iu at the start of week 18, then 5 days later 3000 iu, and 5 more days later 2000 iu. Is there that much of a difference if i ran HCG at the end vs. starting at week 4 like you said?
    to be honest with you i saw not much of s difference as an end result.. but it was nice keeping the boys at the same size through out, and i have read that it is easier/better for your system if you do it that way. but as for how many lbs you will keep, there is no difference that i noticed.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I would run the hcg from week 1- the start of pct. as said it will help your body prevent atrophy instead of fixing the issue at the end.

Nolva dose looks fine.

I would add clomid 100/100/50/50 aswell.

Thanks a lot guys its much appreciated. Yeah I know I kinda started early because of collegiate sports.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    While you are taken Deca Durabolin never ever take 5AR blockers such as Proscar/Propecia, for it would block the conversion of nandrolone to DHN in tissues such as the scalp and the prostate, resulting in hairloss and BPH, which is what we are trying to avoid taking Deca .

http://www.hairloss-research.org/steroids.html

is there any cream or anything else you would recommend instead of the proprcia then?

groundfighter1 is offline Junior Member
    Nizoral is a shampoo

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    this will be your 4th cycle and you are only 22?? hopefully you are one of the lucky ones, but you are playing with fire doing it at that young of an age..
    So true.

Thread Information