karate-bjj is offline Junior Member

sustanon 250 first cycle ?

Hi

I just started my first sustanon 250 cycle, I'm on my 3rd injection of 250mg every 6th day.

I just went through a bunch of threads here about first cycles and they all said different things with no final result..

my stats..

38 yrs. old...
    6'2"
    185 pounds
    9% bodyfat

in most threads I went through the usage was not only sustanon but other steroids as well.

all I can get is sustanon so other steroids arenīt an option.

and some threads mentioned estrogen blockers and other drugs.

and to confuse me even more some said 500mg sustanon a week was minimum and others said that was wrong, some said to use pyramid injections and some said use same amount the whole cycle...

so here are my questions...

1. is 250mg sustanon every 6th day enough for the first cycle ?
    2. should I be taking estrogen blockers at the same time as the sustanon ?
    3. what drugs do I have to take after the sustanon cycle ends (amount + duration)
    4. should I inject the sustanon more frequently (smaller dosage each time) same amount per week ?
    5. should the amount of sustanon be the same the whole cycle ?
    6. how long should the cycle be based on the amount per week ?

btw. I'm not a bodybuilder but an MMA fighter, I'm going for the strong lean body type, need to gain some weight but mostly get lean and a lot stronger...

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karate-bjj View Post
    Hi

I just started my first sustanon 250 cycle, I'm on my 3rd injection of 250mg every 6th day.

I just went through a bunch of threads here about first cycles and they all said different things with no final result..

my stats..

38 yrs. old...
    6'2"
    185 pounds
    9% bodyfat

in most threads I went through the usage was not only sustanon but other steroids as well.

and to confuse me even more some said 500mg sustanon a week was minimum and others said that was wrong, some said to use pyramid injections and some said use same amount the whole cycle...

1. is 250mg sustanon every 6th day enough for the first cycle ? -no
    2. should I be taking estrogen blockers at the same time as the sustanon ?- you can
    3. what drugs do I have to take after the sustanon cycle ends (amount + duration)- read the pct stickies
    4. should I inject the sustanon more frequently (smaller dosage each time) same amount per week ?-yes eod or at least every third day
    5. should the amount of sustanon be the same the whole cycle ?-yes
    6. how long should the cycle be based on the amount per week ?-10-12 weeks

btw. I'm not a bodybuilder but an MMA fighter, I'm going for the strong lean body type, need to gain some weight but mostly get lean and a lot stronger...
    You were not ready to cycle these questions should be able to be answered first.
    Last edited by MBMETC; 02-15-2011 at 06:41 PM.

I thought I had them answered before the cycle, I read a few articles about sustanon use and they all said the same, then I started my cycle and started reading this forum and got really confused... what I read here doesn't even come close to what I read in those articles....

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust should be shoot every third day at least
    An ai to control estrogen is good to run on cycle
    Clomid and nolvadex should be run after the cycle
    Don't pyramid the dose
    And 250 a week is a low dose
    Now knowing that what changes would you make in your cycle.

joetapout is offline New Member
    theres good threads on here that will give u good info. so ur a mma fighter, more stand up style or ground? be careful sustanon will make u big and retard strong but slow and gas supper fast. i fought better at a lean 185 than when i was 235 and huge. be sure to add more evil cardio.i know ur doing what u can get but for fighting look into a test prop and anavar stack.i just started a custom sustanon blend at 3/4 cc eod. if ur just pinning every 6th day ur not getting the most out of the test prop. atleast pinn every 3rd day.ur gona need aromisin and then nolvedex for pct. I 'll let the more experienced guys on here give detailed advice,this is only my 4th cycle in 5 years. good luck

at the moment I'm not seeing any side effects like acne or anything else, but that will probably change if I increase the dosage.
    I havn't found any good description on what the estrogen blocker does to help the cycle.. will it increase the effect of the sustanon or just keep the side effects down ?
    if I keep the same dosage but split it and inject every 3rd day would that work better ? 250mg every 6th day is close to 300mg/week
    if I go up to 150mg every 3rd day that would be 350mg/week would that make much difference ?
    I don't want to use to much to avoid the acne... a few spots are ok, but I don't want to look like a pizza
    I have to check with my sustanon dealer if he has clomid and nolvadex ... if he doesn't then he has a few weeks to get it before I need it.

if it really makes a difference to inject every 3rd day in stead of every 6th day then I will change that, I can up the dosage a bit but most threads I've read where the dosage was 500mg/week it came with a really bad acne problem...

Quote Originally Posted by joetapout View Post
    theres good threads on here that will give u good info. so ur a mma fighter, more stand up style or ground? be careful sustanon will make u big and retard strong but slow and gas supper fast. i fought better at a lean 185 than when i was 235 and huge. be sure to add more evil cardio.i know ur doing what u can get but for fighting look into a test prop and anavar stack.i just started a custom sustanon blend at 3/4 cc eod. if ur just pinning every 6th day ur not getting the most out of the test prop. atleast pinn every 3rd day.ur gona need aromisin and then nolvedex for pct. I 'll let the more experienced guys on here give detailed advice,this is only my 4th cycle in 5 years. good luck
    I know, there are some really good threads and some rally bad ones as well... tho problem is knowing the difference
    at the moment I'm a striker, I am a 1deg. black belt in karate, I've been doing Muay Thai and kick box since I was a kid and now I'm training with a Gracie black belt and improving my ground game.. I'm pretty good on the ground in defense but need to improve mu offense.. the only times I get submitted is when I go for a submission that fails... when I just play defense I don't get submitted. so if I go down I can finish the round playing defense or wait until the opponent stands up :P I'm a really powerful kicker and really fast.. I can get 2 kicks/sec high power for a minute.. never met an opponent that could take more than 3 kicks in the leg in a couple of seconds... they usually fall down on kick 2

here in Iceland steroids are really hard to get, after 3 months search I found one guy that could get sustanon but no other steroids.... so I have to use what I can get.... just need the correct info to do it right.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i'll lay this out for you

500mg pw (250mg x2 pw) 3.5days apart ie mon and thurs minimum 10wks, prefer 12wks

pct

clomid 50/50/50/50/50
    nolva 20/20/20/20/20

have an AI like adex to hand for any gyno symptoms, if they appear start of at .25mg eod and see how it goes.
    if no adex available get extra nolva and use 10mg pd if your nipples get tender

I just got nolva for gyno.. 10mg day.. hope that works.

I can't get chlomid or adex... here in Iceland these drugs are really hard to get, they are not made in Iceland ad importing drugs is really hard since you have to get it through customs at the airport... and since 9/11 the security is way to tough to get any real amount through customs...

so is the nolvadex enough for post cycle and during cycle or do I really need the chlomid ?
    how should the dosage be and when do I start the pct ?

Blog Entries
    I just got nolva for gyno.. 10mg day.. hope that works.

I can't get chlomid or adex... here in Iceland these drugs are really hard to get, they are not made in Iceland ad importing drugs is really hard since you have to get it through customs at the airport... and since 9/11 the security is way to tough to get any real amount through customs...

so is the nolvadex enough for post cycle and during cycle or do I really need the chlomid ?
    how should the dosage be and when do I start the pct ?
    yeah you could get away with nolva only pct on a light cycle like this. go for:

40/40/40/20/20/20 start 18 days after last sust injection

only use 10mg's nolva pd IF nipples get tender, not everyone suffers it. if you do, 10mg pd UNTIL it clears, no need to stay constant on it, if nips get tender again then repeat

have you checked out ar-r at the top of the page for clomid, may get through easier?

there is no problem buying drugs online, but every single package gets checked by customs and you need a licence from the government to import drugs... and then it's only legal to import from europe... all drugs from USA are illegal here... even stuff you can buy in the next gas station in the USA... everythin with ephedrine is illegal and even teething gel that contains lidocaine... Iceland has ridiculously strict rules...

I just started my 4th week and I think i'ts not working as it should...

I started with 250mg every 6th day, but changed that to 250mg every 3.5 days in the 3rd week.

feb. 3. 250mg
    feb 9. 250mg
    feb 15. 250mg
    feb 18. 250mg
    feb 21. 250mg
    feb 24. 250mg

I felt change just 2 days after first injection, I felt stronger and I lifted more weight with less effort but now on my 4th week I'm not feeling that anymore.. I feel like I'm stuck even though I increased the dosage by 100% after the first 2 weeks, now I feel like recovery takes longer than it did before, I feel more tired after workout and I can't use the same weights I used in the first 2 weeks of the cycle.

what could be the problem ? should I rest more and just work out every other day or is it something else ?
    at the moment I work out 2x day 6 days a week... but I did that before the cycle... it has been my routine for over 3 years.. usually it's one tough workout, either strengthening or cardio and one martial arts (mma, karate, BJJ) workout each day.

I am putting on some weight but not as much as I thought I would.. and I'm putting on fat to even though I'd like not to.... I'm only up 6 pounds in 4 weeks.. half of that is fat....

what am I doing wrong and how do I get it right ?

I changed my diet.. now I'm eating about 4000Kcal a day, 8 meals 50gr protein, 70gr carbs, 20gr fat each meal.

Blog Entries
    it wont have fully kicked in, be patient. also, aas arent usually the masive kick ppl expect them to be.

another point, way too much protein, rem its muscle weight you are feeding NOT your whole body weight. protein consumptioon is massively exaggerated (fvckin protein companies). excess protein will be stored as fat. when i was at 235lbs i only consumed 220-240grs prtein and still grew off that.

just noticed, you could be over training also, hit each muscle group hard and heavy, once a week

so I'll cut down the protein to 30gr. each meal, that would bring me down to about 3200 Kcal and drop tuesdays and thursdays from my workout routine... see how that works out...

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    I did 250mg/week of Sust for my first cycle and made great gains. While it is considered a low dose, it should be fine for a first cycle just try to split the shots up to every 3rd day. You can do more Sust next cycle.

scobbs is offline Junior Member
    Hi

my stats..

38 yrs. old...
    6'2"
    185 pounds
    9% bodyfat

1. is 250mg sustanon every 6th day enough for the first cycle ?
    2. should I be taking estrogen blockers at the same time as the sustanon ?
    3. what drugs do I have to take after the sustanon cycle ends (amount + duration)
    4. should I inject the sustanon more frequently (smaller dosage each time) same amount per week ?

Hey mate I'm on a sus250 cycle just had my 4th pin yesterday.

Have you noticed any changes i hear size gains don't usually come to 4th- 6th week. strength gains 2-3 weeks which unless its just me thinking I've gained strength I believe I have, I never feel sore and I'm a freak in the gym lately.

this is my cycle I'm going to run:

weeks 1-10, 1ml sus250 per week e5d

wait 3 weeks

PCT
    weeks 1-4, arimidex 0.5mg/day
    weeks 1-6, Nolvadex 20mgs/day

Ive been told that having an Ai and Nolva could lower my estrogen levels to low and have some negative sides so i still havnt decided whether i just kept the adex on hand for the cycle and run jsut nolva for PCT.

If your not already on it get a good creatine to start in your second/last week of your cycle helps keep gains.

I am stronger now then before the cycle, I could bench 170 before, now I bench 200. my weight has gone up about 6 pounds but I think much of that is fat.
    can't wait to see something get bigger except by belly :P

now I'm half way through my cycle, I've gained about 14 pounds, some of it is water retention.. how do I get rid of it ?

another thing... I pushed myself pretty far at a workout last thursday and ended up with a bad headache located in the back of my neck were the muscles attach to the skull.
    now the headache comes back if I lift something heavy or do cardio so my workout is sh** at the moment...

does the sustanon raise bloodpressure or have some other effect that could cause headache ?

and how do I get rid of it so I can keep working out to get full benefits of the cycle ?

one more thing... sustanon 250 is always sustanon 250 no matter who makes it... as long as it's not fake ?
    here is a pic of the 2 vials I got, the empty one I got from one source and then he couldn't get another, so I got the full one from a new source.
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2jfynmu.jpg
    Last edited by karate-bjj; 03-02-2011 at 02:47 PM.

any comments on the last questions ?

Fetch is offline Member
    I'll agree with Dec on the 2/week pinning for Sust. That's plenty often enough. Some advocate pinning more often because of the short esters present, but Mon/Thurs has always done me right.

Fetch is offline Member
    To help control water retention, you could try a little arimidex . Honestly though, if you are towards the end of your cycle I wouldn't worry. For future reference, having some arimidex (liquidex at AR-R ) on hand is useful in case sides like this crop up. It is a strong estrogen controller.
    Sustanon 250 should always be 250 mg/ml. The thing is, each lab will vary. Some will have it dosed properly, others won't. You have two options... find a source you trust and get good product from, or make it yourself.
    The pain in the back of the head.. I've had that before. I had pulled something in the back/top of my neck straining somehow, and couldn't lift heavy for a couple weeks without a blinding headache coming on.

I'm only half way through the cycle, just started the second vial.
    water retention and fat gain is a problem since I havn't been able to work out properly for 2 weeks so I was thinking about keeping the muscles I already got and focusing on cutting fat.

if I drop the carbs by 50% in my diet but keep the protein and fat I should start cutting fat without loosing my muscles ?

I was thinking about 3000Kcal and work out every day except sundays, that would be cardio on mon, wed, fri, and strengthening on tue, thu, sat. how does that sound for a fat cutting cycle ?

I still have 5 weeks left on sustanon so I was thinking about keeping this program for 12-16 weeks and hopefully I'll go down to my natural 6-8% bf.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Drink more water and make sure have have low sodium diet. Salt will make you bloat.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi

my stats..

38 yrs. old...
    6'2"
    185 pounds
    9% bodyfat

1. is 250mg sustanon every 6th day enough for the first cycle?
    No, it certainly is not enough. No matter what they tell you, if you are running a Sustanon 250 cycle (which I have run several times before, along with Primobolan Depot) you have to get injected once in 48 hours and this is solely due to the short half-life of the shortest Ester in Sustanon 250, being Testosterone Propionate. Once a week injection of Sustanon is a big mistake. I can already hear you (as well as other members) saying ''isn't that a whole a lot of Test per week for a first cycle!'' Yes, it is a considerably high number but this is the only healthy way to go with Sustanon. I strongly recommend to those who are intimidated by EOD Sustanon 250 injections for a reason NOT to cycle Sustanon in the first place.
    2. should I be taking estrogen blockers at the same time as the sustanon?
    Take 0.5 gr of Arimidex EOD. This new generation AI comes with 1 gr tablets, split them in half and you are good to go.
    6 weeks of Nolvadex 20 mg ED will be enough. You do not need to kick start with 40 mg ED, there is no clinical evidence that 40 mg works better than 20 mg in terms of increasing the responsiveness of LH (luteinizing hormone) to GnRH (gonadtropin releasing hormone), hence bringing back natural testosterone. IMO, by employing a higher dosage of Nolvadex, you will only be increasing the chances for suffering more side effects such as a higher percentage of blood clotting per se. The most important aspect of a Nolvadex PCT is to make sure you run it ED for 6 weeks. Also, you do not need to use Nolvadex along with Clomid for your PCT. You won't be really ''hitting it from all angles'' that way since both compounds are structurally alike, classified as triphenylethylenes. Nolvadex is clearly the stronger component of the two as it can achieve better results on much lower dosages with a much safer profile.
    EOD. You wanted more strength and aggression, here you are.
    You can increment dosage but should not decrement it towards the end of cycle with Sustanon. As I have explained above, you should stick with EOD injections and the dosage should be determined based on that strict schedule of injection frequency. If you get an EOD injection of Sustanon 250 throughout 12 weeks, that means you are getting 875 mg of Sustanon every week; however, not all of the 875 mg being pure Test, since that number also includes the weight of short and long esters attached to it. Don't let that number scare you, thus. Sustanon 250 is literally the most sophisticated (which should not mean the best) AAS and was not intended for bodybuilders, and there is only one way to correctly cycle it as I have explained above.
    Not longer than 12 weeks IMO. Several research results reveal that 6-8 week cycles are the optimal ones. The most important aspect of a cycle IMO is to quickly recover from the HTPA shutdown along with trying to retain gains made during the cycle, as opposed to running long & hard cycles with unrealistic expectations.

Responses in BOLD.
    Last edited by Turkish Juicer; 03-09-2011 at 11:48 AM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    You can inject your sustanon twice a week with no issues, do not listen to parrots that tell you otherwise...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

sustanonfreash is offline New Member

Please help i am short on time ... :)

Hi all i read the Entire Forum on this :

Prev Cycle-
    I took 250mg 3 times a week for 8 weeks and made huge gains, came off it and had to quit workout for my CCIE, all shots were taken in deltoids left.right alternatively, with some pain sometimes due to bad injecting skills not the sust.

All that being said, Sustanon 250 is illegal where i live but I'm on vacation to my home country where i can purchase it like Panadol, u get the drift here.

I can't carry it over to where i am working, legal issues, and i have limited time here, say 6 weeks left.

I want to cycle Sustanon again, disregarding any more stronger stuff out there, i have taken it, experienced it and it works for me so yes.

>>>>>>>My Q <<<<<<<<

Can i take a 6 week 250mg EOD with good diet and nutrition and heavy workouts ??

Please tell me asap as i have already purchased 36 vials and i doubt ill be able to use them anytime soon. i just get 60 days off a year and i can't take it to where i work

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Get your own thread bro. IMO your not ready to cycle, just send all your gear my way

sustanonfreash is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Get your own thread bro. IMO your not ready to cycle, just send all your gear my way
    If you know something and can help then please do, domt keep lingering arnd for a a free stash ...!! No off !!

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    If your not getting stronger or getting tired or gassed too quickly you are not getting enoght rest.Doing MMA traing and weight traing is a lot on the body and joints,it takes longer to recover trying to do both.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    My 1st cycles were SUST only. My diet and training have always been on point so I made great gains every cycle.

Thread Information