Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By TheTaxMan
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Worried for a friend

Kyle1337 is offline Member

Worried for a friend

So, recently a buddy of mine and I wanted to join the dark side. He's like yeah I'm just gonna do the basic test E cycle as it would be his first. Then we get to our seller and he talks him into a bunch of shit. I haven't found much about this stack at all, curious how dangerous it could go for him? Maybe this is a stupid question, sorry upfront.

Week 1-10 Test E 250 mg/week
    Week 1-10 Tren Hex 250mg/week
    Week 1-10 Deca 150mg/week
    Week 1-10 EQ 300mg/week
    Week 1-2 Dbol 20mg ED
    Week 3-10 Dbol 40mg ED

No AI, no HCG .

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Kyle, more stats would aid in responses but let's start with the obvious, no A.I.??? Obviously that's wrong. Running Dbol for 10 weeks is nuts. Too many compounds regardless, stick to just T for starters.
    This has disaster written all over it....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    F
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    So, recently a buddy of mine and I wanted to join the dark side. He's like yeah I'm just gonna do the basic test E cycle as it would be his first. Then we get to our seller and he talks him into a bunch of shit. I haven't found much about this stack at all, curious how dangerous it could go for him? Maybe this is a stupid question, sorry upfront.

Week 1-10 Test E 250 mg/week
    Week 1-10 Tren Hex 250mg/week
    Week 1-10 Deca 150mg/week
    Week 1-10 EQ 300mg/week
    Week 1-2 Dbol 20mg ED
    Week 3-10 Dbol 40mg ED

No AI, no HCG .
    Very dangerous! How old is he? No AI no DA, no HCG = a complete disaster! His E2 and prolactin will most likely be highly elevated... And running EQ is a waste for anything under 16wks let alone it with tren/deca/ & test and d-Bol for 10wks??? Seriously, his liver will fall out! It will be stressed beyond belief...

First off he should only be running one compound which should be test only! Not the two harshest steroids to recover from and one of if not the hardest oral to dial in due to aromatization!
    We had a member on here who ran d-Bol for around 10wks and landed him in the hospital if not mistaken!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Shutdown, low libido and a lot of stress on the organs, wouldnt surprise me if doesnt run a PCT either or ever recover for that matter

it is a disaster and I know... But, he's stubborn as can be. I'm not sure why, he was set on just doing the basic and then because the seller is of course "big" he trusted him. He's 24 6'3 240 about 16% bf, lifted few years... Not that any stats honestly would matter, it's still crazy amount of shit!!

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99
    Kyle, more stats would aid in responses but let's start with the obvious, no A.I.??? Obviously that's wrong. Running Dbol for 10 weeks is nuts. Too many compounds regardless, stick to just T for starters. This has disaster written all over it....
    Liver is gonna be chalked and I bet no liver support haha. Your friend who's taking this is gonna have one hell of a time..... Way to many compounds and Deca and Tren same cucle

fxrjuiceman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    F Very dangerous! How old is he? No AI no DA, no HCG = a complete disaster! His E2 and prolactin will most likely be highly elevated... And running EQ is a waste for anything under 16wks let alone it with tren/deca/ & test and d-Bol for 10wks??? Seriously, his liver will fall out! It will be stressed beyond belief... First off he should only be running one compound which should be test only! Not the two harshest steroids to recover from and one of if not the hardest oral to dial in due to aromatization! We had a member on here who ran d-Bol for around 10wks and landed him in the hospital if not mistaken!
    This is SPOT ON

DSS
    DSS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    F We had a member on here who ran d-Bol for around 10wks and landed him in the hospital if not mistaken!
    I remember reading this log. Not to sound cruel but it was funny at times.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    within a few weeks he will cry like a little girl watching Titanic. Seriously. And that will be the nicest sideeffekt

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    within a few weeks he will cry like a little girl watching Titanic. Seriously. And that will be the nicest sideeffekt
    It is a sad movie

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have him join the forum.

And maybe we can talk to him about this cycle!

Well update on this... He didn't die... Claims he has no side effects. He did gain about 35#. He stopped Deca last 2 weeks of cycle because of deca dick. Gained quite a bit of strength and size... Now he's running 500mg a week test e with 150mg deca for however long now that he's off.... He said "this is a lifetime thing for me" I guess if you consider a lifetime of age 25. Hopefully he will be ok. I still feel bad and his family tried talking him into being safer about this. Never even got on any AI, no PCT (obviously) and certainly no liver support.

RIP lol

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well update on this... He didn't die... Claims he has no side effects. He did gain about 35#. He stopped Deca last 2 weeks of cycle because of deca dick. Gained quite a bit of strength and size... Now he's running 500mg a week test e with 150mg deca for however long now that he's off.... He said "this is a lifetime thing for me" I guess if you consider a lifetime of age 25. Hopefully he will be ok. I still feel bad and his family tried talking him into being safer about this. Never even got on any AI, no PCT (obviously) and certainly no liver support.

RIP lol
    So what your saying is he still hasn't stopped? He ran the cycle and then started a new one back to back of test e and deca.

Going to be one ruff recovery when he finally stops. I well

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Some people just think more is better.The sad thing is being stupid isnt against the law.
    Mr.BB and Kyle1337 like this.

Claims he has no side effects. ... He stopped Deca last 2 weeks of cycle because of deca dick.
    If erectile dysfunction isn't a side then I don't know what is!!!

Let him get on with it Kyle
    If he dont want to help himself then let him get on with it and suffer

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If erectile dysfunction isn't a side then I don't know what is!!!
    If you only need your dick to piss, its actually a good thing it not being hard

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If you only need your dick to piss, its actually a good thing it not being hard
    Lmao...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Lmao...
    No joke lol

The strange positions we put ourselves to be able to take relief when hard...
    TheTaxMan likes this.

No joke lol

I just go in my garden and piss on the grass when its like that

Sick of doing hand stands in the bathroom
    Kyle1337 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No joke lol

I agree man - it's actually more frustrating than anything(if not Fvking) lol
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information