blazerelf is offline Associate Member

Question Prohormones doubt.

I'm right now into my second cycle: test E 250ml & deca durabolin 50mg the cycle is about a month and a half long including the pct in that time.
    I have heard peopel do up to 2-3 cycles a year but I realy dont want to do that,I dont live form bodybuilding so its not necessary for me (beside expensive), by the way my 1st cycle was about 2 years ago..
    But I'm right now interested in prohormones to be specific one called methyl 1-d i tryed it once and was very effective gained 8lb in 3 weeks which for a hard gainer who usually with a proper diet just gain about 3lb lean a month, by the way they are legal(atleast here they are).
    Said this I have heard that "the time in a cycle = the time out" which means if my cyle is a month & a half long thats the same time I should be away from cycles or w/e hormonal thing so my plan was to take about 2 month break after my cycle and then get into the prohormone cycle which i found a pack on sale which comes with twice the amount of prohormones i used to gain 8 lb + something pritty alike a pct to keep the gains and boost testosterone naturally; with this I hope to gain ABOUT 10lb in a month even if not all muscle but hoping most will; I would accomplish my weight goal for this year if so.
    This is no where as strong as steroids but its legal so im guessing it not so dangerous.

So my question is can i use prohormones 2 months after a cycle or need more time??
    Last edited by blazerelf; 02-16-2011 at 06:11 AM.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    same protocal as aas . time on + pct = time off.

Thread Information