runner39 is offline New Member

Sugestions Please.

Hello all. Yes i am new so i will start by saying thanks for any and all help you might give.

Here is my situation i am/was a distance runner. I was hit by a car while running 10 months ago and rehab has been so slow. My insurance has stoped paying so now getting my life back is up to me alone.

My question is this: What product would you guys feel is best to rebuild my lost muscle?

I would like to regain as much of my lean strong body as i can. In my research i have read of side effects such as growing boobs and my nuts shrinking, of coarse i would like to avoid as much of this as possible, but i am not stupid and know ALL drugs have side effects of some kind.

I have also read of people looking for the meds to do the work for them, thats NOT ME! I worked hard for years to get where i was. Now that i'm 39yo and having such a severe injury, i know i need the help of science along with my dedacation to get some sort of my old self back.

Running was my life and i WANT IT BACK!

If any of you have any questions for me so you can give me more acurate advise. By all means ask.

Thank You

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Muscle memory is amazing and you should start by using nothing, going natural. I am coming off of a 2 month+ layoff of not touching weights due to surgery and being told to NOT work out. It was an eye injury, retinal detachment so any strain or even looking up could cause it to tear again.

As tempting as it is I know it's best to stick with not using anything, going 100% natural for at least 4 months until I get back to where I was.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Your insurance stopped paying? Do you still have that insurance? If so you call your insurance company and ask who the adjuster's supervisor is. Inform the supervisor of what is not happening and that your attorney will be filing for a penalty on top of what you are already owed. The supervisor might not be happy to find out an adjuster is setting up the insurance company for a likely penalty issue.

You can also file a complaint with the insurance commissioner. This is more for your satisfaction though.

runner39 is offline New Member
    lovbyts i hope you will be back/better before 4 mo's. Thanks for the kind words and advise guys. I'm in no hurry, thats wht i am doing my home work now. I am looking at 6 mo's from now before i attempt any meds.

Tigershark, i am all over the insurance thing. I got lawered up!

The thing i am looking for from the brains on here is the best possible meds for me, when i'm ready.
    I dont want bulk i want lean strong (rebuilt) muscle. I know i can get back to my old 2:30.00 marathon time. I just need to finish healing then rebuild lost muscle.

Thread Information