tms217 is offline New Member

Hello all, New to the site..

I wanted to officially stop in and say hello to everyone.. I have joined a little bit ago and trying to as much reading as I can before I really start posting. There is a huge amount on info on this sit and to me seems a bit overwhelming.

I have worked out off and on since college, and finally decided to get serious last summer. I am 32, 6'2" and started out at 200lbs and while naturally working out I was able to l was able to get down to 168lbs with a BF% around 9.5. I have pretty much 0 knowledge of steroids but would like to learn as much as I can before I just jump in and try anything. I have seen nice gains but most of these gains have pretty much come to a halt. I don't seem to be able to put on any lean mass and my body doesn't really seem to be changing any more.

I have a pretty good balanced diet and currently use Jack3d and a good protein sup with a mild caloric surplus according to my RMR.

To those who have been here for some time, do you have and specific posts that really help the beginners other than the stickys?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100

layeazy is offline Banned
    Just browse the site mate always good to check out the diet,pct, and you can read up on all the compounds theres some great write ups..

fukngruvn is offline Associate Member
    welcome

good place to start are the stickies. there is some great info there for beginners!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    welcome ,

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

tms217 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the warm welcome all, I plan on being around for awhile and learning everything I can... I will apologize early for any stupid questions.

Thread Information