Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bossman-69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    haha, he spells with a brummie accent ffs!
    what a waste of a post. Ridiculous. how do i spell with a "brummie" accent LOL. quiet down.

Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Im glad you dont care. The OP has said he believes that under 21 is too young to receive advice. It really is that simple. We advise safely. If you read through this thread i have stated i will not go against my morals and advise in ways i dont see fit. Im sorry you dont like that but tough sh!t. Go elsewhere, even though i think you might find it really hard to get advise on how to properly cycle at your age on any board. This is due to the fact that there is no proper way and no proper advice for it.

And next time when you call me out on education you might want to learn how to spell in your posts
    its called short term spellin mate. im on computer so sorry if i miss spell some things or spell them short term. im not in school right now! so why on earth would i need you to become a teacher and mark me on my spelling . lol thanks for all your help. next time i post i shall not use my real age because i am only looking to research not to take on board YET.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman-69 View Post
    its called short term spellin mate. im on computer so sorry if i miss spell some things or spell them short term. im not in school right now! so why on earth would i need you to become a teacher and mark me on my spelling . lol thanks for all your help. next time i post i shall not use my real age because i am only looking to research not to take on board YET.
    Now you have admitted that you will lie about your stats. This is against the board rules and can result in being banned. Lying about them will not make it better because your immaturity and lack of knowledge on the subject will show. Therefore you will still be told that you are not ready even if you claim to be 30

newbjuicer10 is offline Associate Member
    By not saying your real age you are going to be getting advice for the age of what you are saying you are which would then mean wrong advice and would result in you possibly causing damage to yourself in the long run.

To the OP if you truly can show through documentation that you are completely done growing then you can get the help you want. The age i cut off advise at is based on a normal human male but there are a select few who dont fit in that category. I generalize it though because most say they are done with no real proof.

Also thanks for the help in giving out good advise on diet to members who are way to young to be dealing with AAS

Now you have admitted that you will lie about your stats. This is against the board rules and can result in being banned. Lying about them will not make it better because your immaturity and lack of knowledge on the subject will show. Therefore you will still be told that you are not ready even if you claim to be 30
    i wont lie about my age? i just wont mention my age... i will just generally ask the advice for when i am old enough.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    short term spelling?! you put an extra letter on the word young u clown. why do i hear ozzy talking lol

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Sorry OP. Any points you hoped to make have been destroyed by this twit.

Juicing is tempting, I know, but consider the possible consequences. Best of luck to you.

Blog Entries
    To the OP if you truly can show through documentation that you are completely done growing then you can get the help you want. The age i cut off advise at is based on a normal human male but there are a select few who dont fit in that category. I generalize it though because most say they are done with no real proof.

Also thanks for the help in giving out good advise on diet to members who are way to young to be dealing with AAS
    the brummie spelling will give him away lol 'younge'

shhhaaaarrrroooonnnn!!! lol

And sort term spelling sounds like a crappy excuse. By the way "rong" is wrong

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    oh holy fvck, i give up!!!!
    Lmfa, dec you crack me up man!!

yeye ok enough with the bs. this is a forum to do with fitness, and ASS etc not spelling, and certainly not where im from dec11. no-one is laughing, your like a 10 year old. what is the point of making fun out of my background? .. grow up, and thanks for advice noles. i did give you rep. thnks

What documentation would be needed to prove this? I broke my wrist when i was 13 years old and the follow up scan when i was 14 showed that my plates inmy wrist had fused, iv'e had a x-ray done on my shoulder and mri scan on my shoulders and back. The blood work that my g.p done was my shbg, estrogen, fsh and LH levels, would these be of any proof?

No probs, what i think is diet is the key to growth, it's in the kitchen is where you grow not the gym and it dosen't matter how much of what ever aas someone takes.

yeye ok enough with the bs. this is a forum to do with fitness, and ASS etc not spelling, and certainly not where im from dec11. no-one is laughing, your like a 10 year old. what is the point of making fun out of my background? .. grow up, and thanks for advice noles. i did give you rep. thnks
    Yes you shouldnt be flamed for your spelling. It is just hard to read at times and forms a subconscious opinion of the poster.

One thing though it is AAS not ASS lol. This is not an ASS board

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    ...wow...

lol my bad, AAS. haha.

Also Noles im not disagreeing with you that 24-25 years old should be the right age to start. I know myself from research that it is looked at as around the right age to start.

Blog Entries
    go into the lounge and a nice friendly chap called DSMforever will sort you for some of tht

Blog Entries
    Yes you shouldnt be flamed for your spelling. It is just hard to read at times and forms a subconscious opinion of the poster.

One thing though it is AAS not ASS lol. This is not an ASS board
    yeah but if you're familiar with the brummie accent, it makes it funny
    Last edited by dec11; 02-17-2011 at 08:51 PM.

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    I effing love this shit, bossman isn't ready for high school English let alone AAS.

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    OP has a decade of training under his belt and he is 22. Can you seriously count the physical activity you did in 6th grade as "training"? What were you doing? Jogging and doing knee push ups in peewee football? Idiots.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ahh... jesus.. does this happen every year right before spring break? all the kids come out and wanna do steroids so they can look good in havasu or cancun or where ever they go nowadays???

our advice is not to do steroids.. if you don't like it than do your own research.. all you need to know is out there in past threads.. if you aren't smart enough to figure it out then you are a muppet.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Well the thing is you really don't need any vets if you are capable of reading. All the answers are right here in front of your fact. Why so many people need their hand held on some basic shit is beyond me

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Will someone Ban this Troll plz.I know if my father had to tell me more than once.I felt it.Pain is the ultimate teacher!!!!!!

I personally waited till I was 24. Did stuff the right way and upped my knowledge way before taking the plunge. Im a competitive bodybuilder now at 26 never used growth, igf1 (which is crap anyway) or any peptides. Im still in the beginner cycle section of things. We don't give advice because we want to emphasize hard work ethic over the I want it now attitude. It takes time to build a quality physique and Im talking years and years of it in the gym. The basics are the most important diet, training and always will be the whole entire journey. I worry more about my food intake then anything else and having an ever evolving diet year round for my needs depending on where Im at. Im still researching different ways to train, how to train better.

Patience is key. Its not a sprint its a marathon. We constantly have 150lb kids coming in and out that I just don't freaking get. Why do you wanna be on steroids and be weak as f*ck still. Was that all your natural potential was. Guess you gotta accept your genetic inferiority and that more than likely your goals will be out of reach especially those with the dreams of going pro as bodybuilders at 160lb. I love getting into the nitty gritty of grinding in the trenches naturally while in the offseason. Heavy powerlifting movements. Im one of those that doesn't take anything till 5-6 months out from the show and the other 6-7 Im clean.

Get your head right people and do YOUR OWN HOMEWORK

END RANT
    Last edited by Reed; 02-16-2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: sentence correction lol

djm6464 is offline New Member
    ^^^^, how is age even the defining factor, imo,its maximizing your potential, then use aas as a TOOL, as opposed to something to speed things up....how the hell can you understand your body and how it reacts to different training techniques as well as nutrition, at fkn 21.....without any foundation, you can run any cycle you want, and will piss more than half the gains away within 6wks of the last pin

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post
    I personally waited till I was 24. Did stuff the right way and upped my knowledge way before taking the plunge. Im a competitive bodybuilder now at 26 never used growth, igf1 (which is crap anyway) or any peptides. Im still in the beginner cycle section of things. We don't give advice because we want to emphasize hard work ethic over the I want it now attitude. It takes time to build a quality physique and Im talking years and years of it in the gym. The basics are the most important diet, training and always will be the whole entire journey. I worry more about my food intake then anything else and having an ever evolving diet year round for my needs depending on where Im at. Im still researching different ways to train, how to train better.

Patience is key. Its not a sprint its a marathon. We constantly have 150lb kids coming in and out that I just don't freaking get. Why do you wanna be on steroids and be weak as f*ck still. Was that all your natural potential was. Guess you gotta accept your genetic inferiority and that more than likely your goals will be out of reach especially those with the dreams of going pro as bodybuilders at 160lb. I love getting into the nitty gritty of grinding in the trenches naturally while in the offseason. Heavy powerlifting movements. Im one of those that doesn't take anything till 5-6 months out from the show and the other 6-7 Im clean.

END RANT
    rant away man, nice post

Quote Originally Posted by BIG NICE View Post
    OP has a decade of training under his belt and he is 22. Can you seriously count the physical activity you did in 6th grade as "training"? What were you doing? Jogging and doing knee push ups in peewee football? Idiots.
    i noticed that too,and the 7yrs of aas exp, but this will be his first?

Grissa Ost Drauka is offline New Member
    There do seem to be a lot of assholes that do populate these boards. While it's true that nobody is compelled to give advice it's frustrating when you come onto a forum tailored for getting the exact advice you're looking for and people give you advice that you're not looking for. Whether or not someone is too young in your opinion to start juicing isn't what they were asking for you to comment on. You don't think they should be using, fine, move onto the next post. That doesn't mean you need to start arguments. I got the same bullshit with my very first post here. I was trying to figure out the best way to use a dbol only cycle with my sporadic schedule. I pitched an idea of how I was going to go about it and was told that my idea was crap and also that dbol only cycles are worthless. No help was offered at all.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    go to bb.com, theres a guy called zyzz on there, he'll sort you out
    Yeah you can do like he did newbjuicer10, and threaten us with holding your breath till we tell you what you want to hear. Only he passed out several times, which explains a lot about him, and went to another board.

Quote Originally Posted by Grissa Ost Drauka View Post
    There do seem to be a lot of assholes that do populate these boards. While it's true that nobody is compelled to give advice it's frustrating when you come onto a forum tailored for getting the exact advice you're looking for and people give you advice that you're not looking for. Whether or not someone is too young in your opinion to start juicing isn't what they were asking for you to comment on. You don't think they should be using, fine, move onto the next post. That doesn't mean you need to start arguments. I got the same bullshit with my very first post here. I was trying to figure out the best way to use a dbol only cycle with my sporadic schedule. I pitched an idea of how I was going to go about it and was told that my idea was crap and also that dbol only cycles are worthless. No help was offered at all.
    I do agree that many take the wrong approach at telling the new guy that steroids are not the best option currently. People should not come off as assholes and offer reasons or links to pages for more reading to do. Many people do not understand what they are getting themselves into with implenting these type hormones into there body. Especially someone brand new to the gym.

Like I said earlier we are trying to emphasis work ethic and learning the basics first. It serves them well and me personally have had a lot of success in steering away the younger ones. I try to take a different approach and most are intelligent to see the flaws in their plan and to wait.

But you're right in the end it is their own choice however I will take no part in offering them advice.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    It makes the temptation so great when guys like zyzz and his worshippers, all started at under 21 on juice and posting their progress on the net. And seeing all the young kids whoring after that crowd cause they are popular at the moment and getting all the chicks at the clubs, etc because of those gains. It just makes all the kids want to jump on the bandwagon without regards to any detriment to their long term health. Everyone at that age wants the quick way out without any sacifices. I want it all and I want it now. Just my take on this.

RaZr is offline Member
    Sounds like sound advice to me...

See that is where i think you have a misunderstanding. There is no way to help you sort out a dbol only cycle because it has no right to it. It is dangerous and reckless. I dont know how to advise someone when they ask that because personally i do not agree with dbol only due to the risks. The same is true when it comes to age. At as young of an age as some of these guys ask, it is only risking harm to their developing body. I do not agree with advising someone on how to harm themselves. Therefore i give them the necessary advise to wait to cycle and propose the risks involved if they make the decision to go against that.

That is offering help in both cases. The problem is people feel like they werent helped because it isnt what they wanted to hear. Would you consider it help if i told you to run dbol at a certain dose everyday in order to shutdown your natural testosterone production, kill your sex drive, cause estrogenic sides, and lose all of your gains? I just dont understand what you guys would consider help in a situation such as that

Quote Originally Posted by BIG NICE View Post
    No i statred using weights in the house when i was 12 and joined a proper gym at the age of 13 and that was when i got training seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed View Post

END RANT
    You need to read over my first post carefully again.

Quote Originally Posted by djm6464 View Post
    i noticed that too,and the 7yrs of aas exp, but this will be his first?
    Don't have 7 years experience with them but have been researching on them since i was 15.

Blog Entries
    yep and you are brand new here (maybe) so stick around and see the amount of repeat crap and spoilt kids there are on here annoying most of us. you just cant form an opinion whilst being here 2 minutes mate unless you also are a kid looking to jump on.
    those who act like twats deserve nothing more than to be treated as such, there are actually a few who listen and take our advice now and then and become worthy respected members on here. so alot of these newbies shouldnt bother pulling the ageism card

the ideal approach would be a seperate forum and let them fight it out amoungst themselves and let the rest of us get on with helping each other and sharing exps
    Last edited by dec11; 02-17-2011 at 10:57 AM.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Holy sh!t reed, whats up man!?

Do u remember me from like 2 years ago?

How you been bro?

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RaZr View Post
    Hes trying to ask the vets on this forum to violate their morals
    Shew. Good thing I lost those years ago

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information