Daz H is offline New Member

Cycle Side Effects

Hey all!

I did my first injection of Test at Crimbo, It was Tri-Sus 250. Injection was no problem, although I did have a sore ass for 3 days. The day for my next injection arrived and I had been reading about sides being worse if you had too high bodyfat %.

I'm 16 stone @ 5ft 9inch, been training a year and half, my start weight was 14.2. Since the start my fat % has never changed, so like a plonker I started to worry, and decided to lose some fat.

Anyway, I felt nothing until the 2nd week when doing my Triceps and Shoulders, They felt like very tight, kinda like I could just charge through the wall, nice feeling

On the 2nd to 3rd week my left nipple started to itch, "I know right?..why just my left!", that lasted a week, at the same time I noticed my patience lessened and my frustration and anger grew.

I didn't do any PCT as it was only one injection, I'm thinking these symptoms are going to be more heightened during a 12 week course.

Just wanted to know if anyone else had any of these symptoms.

layeazy is offline Banned
    yeah not for you mate............. we are all different at the compounds obviously dont agree with you..

Thread Information