bugsysiegals is offline Junior Member

Question 3rd Cycle Tren??

Stats: 34 / 5'8" / 185lbs / ~12% bf

My first AAS cycle consisted of ~720mg/week of Sus4Fifty along with X-Tren PH for the first 6 weeks. (I ran 5 Pro Hormone cycles before this). I gained weight throughout the entire cycle but I honestly didn't feel anything for the first 6 weeks and then all the sudden broke out with bad acne and started getting big strength increases.

I'm doing my second cycle right now which consists of homebrew Test C and X-Tren again. I got the powder from a friend who said it was good and that he used it for his last cycle. I did tons of research, asked tons of questions, and yes I brewed it right; however, I'm on week 6 again and feel no stronger in the gym and have no acne yet either. Not sure if my body is adapting to steroids or not. I' just started throwing in some of the Sus4Fifty since I know it was good gear since I'm feeling nothing so far. I'm doing a cutting cycle with 6 days of 1 hour cardio plus lifting 1.5 hours per day also. I've gained about 5 pounds and am losing fat but feel weak as hell in the gym. I am doing this new workout by Greg Plitt though and all the supersets are really kicking my ass good so I have no reference point of comparison.

I'm really doubting whether or not this is good gear or if it's due to eating less, doing a new workout (I typically do power lifting style with heavy weights lower reps and am now doing high reps with crazy amounts of sets), cardio which I wasn't doing in the past, etc. I'm tired of feeling weak in the gym and going through such a struggle especially when I'm on gear which makes it all the more dissapointing!! Because of this, I'm wondering if I should just step it up and use some Tren for my next cycle.

I always considered Tren the silver bullet and didn't want to use it until regular test wasn't working in case my body adapts to it and then if it doesn't work I have nothing else to take that's stronger. Am I good to start using Tren for my next cycle or should I try some more regular cycles first from a different powder source? If you say I'm good to jump to Tren, what test base do you recommend and why? The Sus4Fifty had like 5 strains so I don't know which one may be best.

Thanks for any input.

bugsysiegals is offline Junior Member
    Also, how much HCG do you recommend per week during a Tren cycle? I took 500iu's per week during my first cycle and none this time around since I couldn't get my hands on it (source got busted). Not even sure it was necessary for the first cycle or not ... differing opinions I suppose.

Thread Information