Flier is offline Productive Member

ar-r and buy steroids...??

Hi guys..

Getting ready to do a PCT.

I need Tamox, Aromasin , and Tore....per Swifto PCT.

Not asking for sources, I will get what is available in my country through prescription from my Doc, and maybe the rest through ar-r ..?..

I´ll find out on Mon., but don´t think Tore is available here.
    However I see "Liq Tore" at the ar-r sponsor on this site.
    Tore is made by Orion Pharma in Finland, so what the heck is liq. Tore, by ar-r????.....some kind of knock off?

And what is the deal with the other sponsor on this site, "Buy Steroids "....just BS....right?

Why would a serious Forum /Web site, like this, who´s intention is to inform and educate, have a sponsor that sells garbage hidden behind real product names???

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Buy Steroids is supplements, not real AAS.

Ar-r is real stuff, they're research chems and supplies.

carp123 is offline Banned
    buy steroids is a scamm and i find it disgusting the way they misleading there products as steroids ,yes ok they have a small print and they help pay for this site,all the talking off scamming on here when there is a big banner that is big scamm in its self right on this forum..

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Experienced users know off hand that "buy steroids " is bs, but it does go against what guys preach on this forum. I guess if you're dumb enough to fall for it then you shouldn't be on this forum anyway.

So ar-r is the real stuff.

But how can they sell a product like Fariston Toremifene as liquid, which supposedly is only produced by Orion in pill form?

Did they just copy the active ingredients?

And how come a US based company like ar-r can ship prescription meds to recipients not having prescription?
    I would think the FDA would shut them down....unless they ship from Mexico or something.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    They can legally sell it as a research chemical, not prescription medication...

Slice N Dice is offline Junior Member
    It's a gray area in the law.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Arr ships from within the US. I haven't used all their products, but I stand behind liquid tamox(nolvadex )

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by bighigg337 View Post
    Arr ships from within the US. I haven't used all their products, but I stand behind liquid tamox(nolvadex)
    I have used their liquidex and clen .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Buy steroids are supplements and ar-r are a research company - their products are good to go.

Awesome!!
    I love "gray areas in the law"
    Lived in the US for 18 years, and loopholes definitely makes life easier over there.

So, again, ar-r are actually copying the active ingredients in these products, not using substitute ingredients to mimic the same result?

So assuming I can´t get Toremifene in my country, and I have to order from ar-r....
    I was planning on using 3000mg in my PCT.
    ar-r´s Liquid Torem comes like this: 60mgs/ml 60ml.
    Do I read that as 60mgs per ml for a total of 60ml = total 3600mgs, where 1mgs is the same as 1mg in the pill form?
    So all I would need is 1 bottle?
    And this is taken orally?

All assuming the product will reach my door, and not getting stuck in customs.

Thanks guys!!

Slice N Dice is offline Junior Member
    60mg/ml so 1ml = 60mg, 2ml = 120mg and so on.

yes it's oral

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Buy steroids are supplements and ar-r are a research company - their products are good to go.
    Wow..Marcus, what happened?
    That pic scared me, gave me some anxiety. Remember I as many in here, depending on where in the cycle, is low on Test and high on Estro. So we scare easier....like little girls..

guys...sorry, but still not finished with this. But almost there!!!...hehe

I wrote ar-r to inquire about Toremifene:

"Hi,

Does your liquid Toremifene have the exact same ingredients as the original Toremifene made by Orion in Finland?
    Does it do the same thing?
    I need 3000mg for a PCT. Does one of your bottles (60ml) contain the equivalent of 3600mg?

Do you ship to ........?

Thank you."

And here is the answer:

"Thank you for your interest. Our products are manufactured in the United States. All ingredients are USP/NF/FCC grade materials and are adjusted for quantitative/qualitative ratios to provide the customer with the highest quality research chemicals. Our products are for research purposes only and not for human consumption. Please browse the forums for advice and more information regarding your inquiry.

We have shipped to ....... many times with success. However, we don't know all of your Country's laws so after we ship, it's out of our hands. Our packages are shipped discretely and marked as "Gift" with a $5.00 value. For International Orders, please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery. Thanks!"

I love it!!...and I get it!!

Aas they said "Use the forums for more info"...So Forum, are ar-r´s ingredients the exact same as the brand name of Fareston Toremifene, or Clomid or Nolvadex etc.? , or do they use alternative ingredients to mimic the same result?
    Of course, even if it is, I would never actually consume it, since it not for human consumption, but just asking out of curiosity.

I LOVE IT!!
    Last edited by Flier; 02-17-2011 at 03:39 PM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    Wow..Marcus, what happened?
    That pic scared me, gave me some anxiety. Remember I as many in here, depending on where in the cycle, is low on Test and high on Estro. So we scare easier....like little girls..
    Ive got my eye on you!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by carp123 View Post
    buy steroids is a scamm and i find it disgusting the way they misleading there products as steroids ,yes ok they have a small print and they help pay for this site,all the talking off scamming on here when there is a big banner that is big scamm in its self right on this forum..
    I kinda like them having a banner on the site. The people who dont' take the time to research what they want to put in thier bodies will go straight to the *********** site, and get some harmless supplements, when with a little research you can easily figure out by the drug and chem names aren't real AAS. Let them buy harmless supplements better that they dont' hurt themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Ive got my eye on you!
    Ahhhhh.....ok....and I was just going to bed after a relaxing cup of tea.
    Where did I put that Valium...
    FYI last BW: Test 6 (8-35)
    Pick on someone your own Test level...hehe

Brady Johnson is offline Junior Member
    I've heard good things from the banner up there. A few buddies of mine use them all the time with good results.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    *********** is BS, go with the acronym. ARR is legit

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    guys...sorry, but still not finished with this. But almost there!!!...hehe

Aas they said "Use the forums for more info"...So Forum, are ar-r ´s ingredients the exact same as the brand name of Fareston Toremifene, or Clomid or Nolvadex etc.? , or do they use alternative ingredients to mimic the same result?
    Of course, even if it is, I would never actually consume it, since it not for human consumption, but just asking out of curiosity.

I LOVE IT!!

I have used the stuff many times, it works very well. I do not blame them at all for not wanting to answer your question, you could very easily be fishing. The stuff is good and will provide you with the results you seek if thats good enough for you use it, if not don't.

Then I guess this will have to do..
    Just ordered a bottle. Gonna get my test monkeys ready for my experiment.

Thanks for all your input!!
    Also got some great advise from Swifto´s Q & A.
    This forum rocks!

Thread Information