View Poll Results: Best of the following for quality of gains, lack of sides, and strength increase

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tbol + Test E

1 12.50%
  • Dbol + Test E

3 37.50%
  • Var + Test E

4 50.00%
    Dunk is offline Banned

Test + Var vs. Test + Dbol vs. Test + Tbol

Ok guys- three totally different compounds stacked with Test- What stack would yield the greatest strength gains? Obviously Dbol use will result in more water retention, but which of the three with test will yield the "highest quality" gains? Finally- which of the three would result in the least amount of sides?

anyone try any?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i love test and var. 500 mg test/week 75 mg var ed

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
    Ok guys- three totally different compounds stacked with Test- What stack would yield the greatest strength gains? Obviously Dbol use will result in more water retention, but which of the three with test will yield the "highest quality" gains? Finally- which of the three would result in the least amount of sides?

anyone try any?
    all depends on you.

weight
    bf
    goals
    current diet

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    could you share your experience / cycle ? How did it compare to Dbol / test in terms of strength gains, sides, and quality mass??

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    all depends on you.

weight
    bf
    goals
    current diet
    I am considering a Test E cycle with HCG from weeks 4-12 / Ldex weeks 1-10 , followed by clomide / nolva pct. I am about 5'11 195 lbs, Bench 315, dead 450, squat 350, and military press 205. I consume approximately 3000 cals, 2-300 grams protein, 600 grams carbs, chicken, rice, beef, vegetables, oatmeal, dairy etc. looking for a quality 15 pounds, 500 dead 400 bench, 400 squat, 275 military.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i have done tbol, var, and anadrol . never have done dbol mostly due to the fact that i didnt like drol and dont want watery gains. var made me strong as hell, pumps were great, and didnt have any sides. tbol was similar, but just not as good. (at least for me)

on the other hand, i have a friend, who is bulking, and absolutely loves chewing down dbols. as pops said, it depends on you and your goals

how does someone get 350 on a bar? 3 plates, a ten, a 5, and a 2.5? or are your just giving a general number of where your at

Dunk is offline Banned
    how does someone get 350 on a bar? 3 plates, a ten, a 5, and a 2.5? or are your just giving a general number of where your at
    Yup you got it.

FYI I have not cycled before, and have no experience with this stuff- I am just seeing what the consensus is on these stacks because they are basic and are easy to get hold of. I am leaning toward Var Test.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    First cycle = one compound

You still have not provided your full stats.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    First cycle = one compound

You still have not provided your full stats.
    x2 !!!!

Dunk is offline Banned
    We have a 1.25 lb plates as well- great for busting plateaus.
    Last edited by Dunk; 02-17-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Dunk is offline Banned
    What are you looking for further to the stats that I have posted ? I am not really looking for cycle critique in this forum, rather user opinions about compounds used in conjunction with one another.

Dunk is offline Banned
    What are you looking for further to the stats that I have posted ? I am not really looking for cycle critique in this forum, rather user opinions about compounds used in conjunction with one another.
    AH hmm perhaps body fat- I am hovering around 10-11 % pretty consistently.

Dunk is offline Banned
    Bump

Poll at top!

Weight
    Bodyfat%
    Years Training
    Cycle Exp
    Pct knowledge

Dunk is offline Banned
    5'11
    195 lbs
    10% bf
    12 years training
    No cycle experience- all natural so far

PCT for basic test e cycle with ON cycle support

1 – 10 test enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 l-dex .25mg ed
    4-12 HCG 2x250 iu/week

start pct 2 weeks after last test enan injection-good
    clomid 100/100/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

Dunk is offline Banned
    What does your cycle / pct look like?

Experiences only?

I have no experience with tbol.

I used var at 80mg ed for 8 weeks (along with test prop). Great cycle, not huge on gains though. The bang for the buck just isn't quite there with var. I was surprised to see the strength gains I did, especially given the mild weight gain.

Dbol and I just don't love each other (I kickstarted with it for test cyp on my second run). The mass gains are there for sure, but the bloat and acne that goes with it? The back pumps were also intense; though being the sick puppy I am I actually liked that. I found anadrol to be a much better compound to fulfill that role, at least for myself.

Dunk is offline Banned
    Did you find that on var/test you leaned out? Retain much strength?

Did you find that on var/test you leaned out? Retain much strength?
    The leaning out on any drug in my experience is exaggerated, but yes. I am already pretty lean too. Strength went up, though I honestly don't keep track. I just remember noticing the numbers climb and being shocked since I wasn't seeing whole lot of results on the bathroom scale.

Dunk is offline Banned
    what were your stats beginning and now?

That cycle was some time ago now (something like the middle of last year). I believe I started at 170 and finished leaner and stronger at 177? Not bad for 8 weeks of a simple and somewhat mild cycle. I'm short at 5'7" and as a true hardgainer never carry much fat on me at all (it's a blessing and a curse). Truthfully I could be a little off. I specifically remember breaking 200 with the incline barbell again and being really happy about it, as this was after an injury that set me back big time.

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    That cycle was some time ago now (something like the middle of last year). I believe I started at 170 and finished leaner and stronger at 177? Not bad for 8 weeks of a simple and somewhat mild cycle. I'm short at 5'7" and as a true hardgainer never carry much fat on me at all (it's a blessing and a curse). Truthfully I could be a little off. I specifically remember breaking 200 with the incline barbell again and being really happy about it, as this was after an injury that set me back big time.
    Def not bad at all. I am much like you - my body likes to stay lean which as you say is a double edged sword. I am fairly confident that I could hit 300 on incline with a good 10 week cycle, so I am looking to make the most of it if I decide to go that route hence the oral stacked with Test. I see many posts on here debating the use of an oral on a first cycle with a Test injection, and I have come to the conclusion that at a mild dose it is worthwhile given the frequency at which one can run a proper PCT / and steroid cycle. I am not looking to be on something new every 20 weeks. My reasoning is that if one is going to put that much stress on the endocrine system and run an extensive PCT protocol it is worthwhile to amplify the effects of two compounds and get the absolute most synergistic affect rather than run the compounds separately necessitating the need for two sepparate and extensive PCT protocols.

Thread Information