liveinyourbody is offline New Member

Newbie needs advice please.

Hi there, I did an a cycle of test enthanate for 6 weeks when I was 21 (24 feb 24th) and didn't get my pct started until 4 weeks later Nolva/clomid..My sex drive was destroyed for those 4 weeks without pctand has suffered since. Since the cycle I have read a lot of stories and information about almost every steroid out there now. I like to stay lean and I like to hold some muscle, I eat great and workout every day of the week and go hard. Ok enough rambling I "think" i have slight gyno maybe just loose skin from going from 48inch chest down to 43 inch after the cycle, any way i want to build my pecs to fit the "lil" bit of skin there and get a nice square chest. I am 191lbs and my body fat was avg from 3 pinch test which was 8.3% give or take error in caliber. From what I have read test prop is a great cutting test for hard muscle and limited water weight so i was thinking about going on a 10-12 week cycle at a low-medium mg/per week like 300mg/week. Then I was wondering also if adding winstol or anavar would be beneficial for me, My bf is pretty low already I eat very well and do a lot of fat burning cardio so really just want to hold the muscle and if possible gain 5 -10 lbs of pure muscle mass while on.
    DOES ANY BODY HAVE ANY ADVICE? That has used test prop and or winni/anavar?
    Really appreciate your help only place I have to turn to. THANKS

After reading your entire post I can tell your new. You need to educate yourself much much more before you begin taking anything. Right now you are nowhere close to being ready.
    First off why would you take test enanthanate for 6 weeks? That's about the time it starts to kick in? There are many holes in your story, but I would suggest reading other "new" guys posts and you will get a sense of what kind of direction/advice that is offered here. Ask yourself what your goals are and remember that everyone will react differently so you need to be smart/mature about whatever decision you make. So start searching and start reading.

Yes brand new first week on the site, First cycle of test e was spur of the moment decision I listened to my roommate who made test/eq/tren and sold it, he was a 242lbs BODYBUILDER with 4% bf I wanted to be like him so I started taking it long story short we got in a fight moved out and i had no more test thats how it started. I know I have a lot more research to read, I was just hoping to learn as people shared there exp with me...Ive read cycle results section and got a lot of good and bad about the test prop cycle.
    Like i said newbie just trying to get any advice, Thank you for your post!

Read the Newbie starter pack stickie above man. Should get you on the proper path.

Ok I am surfing it all now as we speak, from what I am reading I'm leaning more towards 10 week 350mg/week test prop only cycle to keep it simple and follow with nova and clomid pct.
    Question... is it worth front loading at beginning?

Thread Information