bugsysiegals is offline Junior Member

Question Once Tren, do weaker steroids still work?

I've always been under the assumption that once a person used Tren all the weaker steroids wouldn't be as effective any longer. Sort of like how your body adapts to things. I figured if you take the strongest stuff similar to if you run 1000mg/week on one cycle and run 500mg on your next cycle it may not be very effective or do much for you?

Once you take Tren are other steroids pretty much pointless and you have to always use Tren in a cycle? Similarly, if you use less of a dose on a future cycle does that mean it will be ineffective?

umm yes they still work

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    yes, of course other aas will work and yes you can still gain on lower doses

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yes, of course other aas will work and yes you can still gain on lower doses
    This.

I have run tren and i have run much higher doses than i am now. But this cycle i took it easy and went with a lower dose of prop than usual. It is the only compound i am on and i have been making good gains

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe the more tren you use, the more TREN you will need to use the next time. Amusing you are doing everything else correctly, diet training sleep etc and need more to grow.
    But it wont make lets say dbol less affective. but the more dbol you use will make that less affective, as your body becomes accustomed to that, and so on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    I believe the more tren you use, the more TREN you will need to use the next time. Amusing you are doing everything else correctly, diet training sleep etc and need more to grow.
    But it wont make lets say dbol less affective. but the more dbol you use will make that less affective, as your body becomes accustomed to that, and so on.
    dont know about tht ron, ive used dbol as high as 70mg pd before and was still able to gain on it at 20mg pd afew cycles later

how does the body fight off additional hormones being forced into it????? The reality is you are getting bigger so reaching the next platue won't be as easy as it was say the first time around....

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to agree with dec again ron. I feel f it is an extended period of time of continual use then higher doses may be necessary. But i feel if the body has had time to recover and the hormones have cleared the system then it wil work the same.

More of the problem i see is my goals increase. I believe the more muscle you put on the more it may take to put that much on again. But you can still gain off of low doses of compounds.

I do think that someone at 220 pounds with much more muscle will need more of a compound to see the results that say a person at 160 would see. But tren will not affect the effectiveness of future compounds you take

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    dont know about tht ron, ive used dbol as high as 70mg pd before and was still able to gain on it at 20mg pd afew cycles later
    Well everyone is different, i was more trying to get across the point that 1 type of AAS wont make another less affective

Blog Entries
    as a vet explained to me when i started on here, the heavier you get, the harder it becomes to find those extra lbs of muscle each time, no matter what

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For a lot of people its a mental thing, what I mean is,

I think a large part of an individuals supposed need to run either large amounts or a powerful compound after doing a heavy cycle or two is mental. That is to say some may feel that since they are not sweating and having wild dreams on 500mg of test (like they did on a previous tren cycle) that they are not on enough juice to gain so after a couple of weeks they use more or add another compound. Whereas if they simply stayed on 500mg of test they would find that they gained quite well on it.

Look for a TA (tren anonymous) meeting at a gym near you LOL

Thread Information