kizza234 is offline Associate Member

Cool Test E and Anavar

This will be my 4th cycle, the other 3 were test only with some winny thrown in 2 of them.

I'm looking for a good cutting cycle, I was just going to do test E with clen /T3, but now i've got access to anavar , so I was thinking of that instead of the clen/t3.

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    6-12 Anavar 50mg/day (do i run this until the start of pct or stop at the last pin?)
    14-18 clomid and nolva (i have the pct down)

Question: Would it be beneficial to use Anavar AND Clen/T3 during the last 6 weeks?

i'm 29, 6'2, 215 and about 9-10%

or, another option I have is a Test E/Tren E blend (250mg/ml test, 200mg/ml tren)

Would this be a better choice? It seems pretty simple.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm doing the Test/Tren /Clen -T3/Proviron mg ed for 8 weeks. Then Test/Tren E/Anavar 50 mg/Proviron 50 mg for the 2nd 8 weeks with a 2 week bridge (Test only). Loving it!!

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kizza234 View Post
    This will be my 4th cycle, the other 3 were test only with some winny thrown in 2 of them.

I'm looking for a good cutting cycle, I was just going to do test E with clen /T3, but now i've got access to anavar , so I was thinking of that instead of the clen/t3.

1-12 Test E 500mg/wk
    6-12 Anavar 50mg/day (do i run this until the start of pct or stop at the last pin?)
    14-18 clomid and nolva (i have the pct down)

Question: Would it be beneficial to use Anavar AND Clen/T3 during the last 6 weeks?

i'm 29, 6'2, 215 and about 9-10%
    Not to hijack or anything, but Anavar and Test E should yield some really awesome strength gains in addition to some clean mass and fat loss. A question for ya tho- would it be of benefit to kick-start test e cycle with Var? Say var for first 6 weeks? or is it better to get var going at the 6 week point of test when test is in full effect? Just thinking of how test / dbol cycles are structured. Also- no HCG on cycle? No Ldex?

DjBrandenburg is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunk View Post
    Not to hijack or anything, but Anavar and Test E should yield some really awesome strength gains in addition to some clean mass and fat loss. A question for ya tho- would it be of benefit to kick-start test e cycle with Var? Say var for first 6 weeks? or is it better to get var going at the 6 week point of test when test is in full effect? Just thinking of how test / dbol cycles are structured. Also- no HCG on cycle? No Ldex?
    This. Can anyone with experience help?

nav13 is offline Junior Member
    I'm planning on running the same kind of cycle. Hope you get some good info from someone experieced.

Fetch is offline Member
    You want to run the Anavar at the end of the cycle to lean up your gains. There really isn't much kickstart bonus to Anavar as it isn't used for massive strength/size like DBol . You could use it that way, but it's not as effective as using it at the end of the cycle... by using it at the end, you help cut up any fat that you gained while your diet was getting in check the first half of your Test cycle.

I used A-dex .25 eod during my first cycle, but dont really have issues with gyno or anything so I don't use it while on... would there be any more need for it if I did a test/tren cycle?

boundup is offline Associate Member
    I just finished up a Test E @ 500mg per week w/ 60mg Anavar at 6-12week mark. I was impressed, but not satisfied. This was the first time I did a long ester and I was not impressed. I broke out like a mother ****er and was less than happy with that.

I am going to stick with Test P/ Tren A in the future. And cruise on my TRT dose.

I had the opposite experience... My first two were test e and I'd only break out during pct... then my third was test P and I was broken out by week 6

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fetch View Post
    You want to run the Anavar at the end of the cycle to lean up your gains. There really isn't much kickstart bonus to Anavar as it isn't used for massive strength/size like DBol. You could use it that way, but it's not as effective as using it at the end of the cycle... by using it at the end, you help cut up any fat that you gained while your diet was getting in check the first half of your Test cycle.
    X2 Dbol to start, Var to finish.

Thread Information