Zulu4456 is offline New Member

My first cycle questions

Hello everyone I have a few questions about my first cycle. I have done my homework and researched everything I need to know I just have one conflict. I just started my first injection this week of Enatat 250 test.I am currently injecting 1cc every 4 days for my first three shots. I am going to bump my dosage up to 1.5 cc for nine shots and back down to 1cc for my last 3. I was just wondering if I am injecting enough to notice a diffrence. Since this is my first cycle and I did not have the money to stack it with anything like winne or d-bol this is what I got. And yes I have my nolvadex and pct pills. I am 25,5'7, and 170. Any help would be appreciated thanks everyone.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    How old are you?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Retracted. Don't lie.
    Last edited by Ernst; 02-18-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Sonofabitch. You're 20, not 25!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Doh! It sounds like you are headed down a bad path. You should probably stop your cycle.

Zulu4456 is offline New Member
    Well I didnt get on here to be told how old I was. Any postive feedback about my question would be great thank you to anyone that can actually help.

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulu4456 View Post
    Well I didnt get on here to be told how old I was. Any postive feedback about my question would be great thank you to anyone that can actually help.
    Stats Please! (Not just height / weight)

Dunk is offline Banned
    Hello everyone I have a few questions about my first cycle. I have done my homework and researched everything I need to know I just have one conflict. I just started my first injection this week of Enatat 250 test.I am currently injecting 1cc every 4 days for my first three shots. I am going to bump my dosage up to 1.5 cc for nine shots and back down to 1cc for my last 3. I was just wondering if I am injecting enough to notice a diffrence. Since this is my first cycle and I did not have the money to stack it with anything like winne or d-bol this is what I got. And yes I have my nolvadex and pct pills. I am 25,5'7, and 170. Any help would be appreciated thanks everyone.
    You have the all in one PCT pills do ya? Those work great with Nolva...

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnstHatAngst View Post
    Is this an alternate sn for him.

TO the OP if you truly are 20 you know that it is wrong and thats why you posted you are 25.

First off if you are 20, you shouldnt be cycling, it is dangerous and harmful to your developing body and HPTA. Second of all the way you are planning on cycling is horrible and shows you have done zero research. Right now you need to stop and research then think about AAS when you are at a safer age

Dunk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    Is this an alternate sn for him.

TO the OP if you truly are 20 you know that it is wrong and thats why you posted you are 25.

First off if you are 20, you shouldnt be cycling, it is dangerous and harmful to your developing body and HPTA. Second of all the way you are planning on cycling is horrible and shows you have done zero research. Right now you need to stop and research then think about AAS when you are at a safer age
    Agreed:

You should probably stop your cycle and do things properly. You have a lot of natural potential still, and you will see gains well into your 20's so long as you are eating and training properly. Why not post your training and diet routines on here for more advanced users to critique? I have not used AAS yet, and I am 27; regardless because of my training and diet I am bigger and stronger than most of the novice juicers that I know. My guess is that if you don't take my advice or the advice of the other knowledgeable and credible users on here that are offering you a very fair critique, you will likely just get flamed, cast out as a troll, and eventually banned. It is people like you that don't research and abuse steroids that create a negative stereotype about the drugs and responsible users; 'roids would probably be legal if kids like you weren't getting your hands on them.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Then go somewhere else...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Thread Information