Thread: Diet Cycle

bufftiger is offline Associate Member

Diet Cycle

Okay guys my dad wants me to help him out with his cycle while hes dieting. He's 48 years old. 260 lbs. Hes been working out for 30 years and hes done some competitions. He also has many cycles under his built. He's not fat but he wants to get shredded. So what kinda cycle do you guys think would be a good cutting cycle.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bufftiger View Post
    Okay guys my dad wants me to help him out with his cycle while hes dieting. He's 48 years old. 260 lbs. Hes been working out for 30 years and hes done some competitions. He also has many cycles under his built. He's not fat but he wants to get shredded. So what kinda cycle do you guys think would be a good cutting cycle.
    get over to the diet section....

Well we got his diet going but we are looking for something to give him energy and preserve the muscle and help with the fatloss.

Well we got his diet going but we are looking for something to give him energy and preserve the muscle and help with the fatloss.
    the right diet will do this man...

now if youre looking for a pre-workout thing that try a cup of coffee or try that jacked 3d supplement. I hear that it works....

Anyone else?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    He should just sign up here, be alot easier.

If he's competed he should be able to throw together a a nice simple cutter.

Anyway, I don't believe you need to go crazy when cutting, just test (and maybe a DHT) with caloric restriction and cardio is all you really need.

Hey D7M he's not computer savvy at all.
    Well he asked me for some help to make it better cause i been telling him about how much info this site provides.
    Well we got his calories going and cardio. Do you recommend taking testivorn?

Thread Information