CanaDan420 is offline New Member

? about my prescribed meds and gains

Hey everyone. I had an artificial disk put in my back 2 years ago... worked really hard since the begining of summer to drop from 235-240 to 180 lbs. I cycled with 40mg Dbol , 600 mg Test Cyp, 500 mg of Deca , 3IU a day HGH when first wake up before eating 6ON/1Off, 2 clenbuterol tabs before a work out and T3. My body fats around 14-16% range so thats why Im on the Clen and T3. I seem to have dropped a lot more Body Fat since doing this cycle. I do not have to take my OxyContin I have because my pains gone for the most part but some times I get minor/slight pain and wind up taking a good 80mg of OxyContin which sometimes will be 3-5 days a week.
    I lift with 2 Body Builders who compete at least once sometimes twice a year. Even though this was my first cycle I did not throw on that much weight and Im not sure if it is because it is my first cycle ever or if it is because I was taking the OxyContin which my work out partners say is why I had almost no gains. Is this true? Does anyone else take Oxy's while training?
    My diet seems to be on point... I wake up to 6 egg whites, and 1 cup oatmeal before work out. Then post work out I drink a good shake of ISO Whey on my way home from the Gym then I immediatly eat a meal consisting of 3/4 lbs of chicken weighed raw... over a salad with fat free dressing. Usually about 3- 3 1/2 hours later I eat my 3rd solid meal which is usually another 3/4 lb of chicken with 1 cup of brocolli... Another 3 hours later I usually have a good size steak with another cup of brocolli. Drinking 1 gallon of water per day as well.
    Im switching the meats up in my diet come monday to 1 Chicken meal, for the meal after that Im going to be eating 3/4 lb of fresh Tuna Filets, and then for my final solid meal a Steak... that way the proteins are switched up for each meal.
    Anyways Im wondering if I did not put on that much muscle mass because of the med's my Dr Prescribed me. I have a full 3 months worth left of Oxy's from when I broke my back.. which now I have a artificial disk in my spine and am as good as new. Lifting 5 days a week in the Gym... 2 1/2 months in and my strengths coming back Phenominal but I am stumped on hardly gaining much muscle... I can tell the difference from before my first cycle to now but expected to be much bigger! Im getting ready to run Anadrol , Test Ethanate, Im not sure if my buddy wants me running the Deca still... or he will want me to switch to EQ if he keeps me on it, the HGH which Im thinking of upping to 5 iu a day.. and I have been off Clenbuterol for a month so Im probably going to get back on it to help burn more fat and probably stay on T3 as well. Thanks for any advice or help and hoping this is not in violation of any post laws.. the OxyContin is prescribed so I was hoping it would not be bad to post. THANKS EVERYONE!

layeazy is offline Banned
    whats your age and your overall experience

CanaDan420 is offline New Member
    In 28 next month... I have light lifting experience. I never trained like a body builder till now and used mostly body weight and cardio to stay in shape when I trained as a kid through out high school. Never had huge muscles. I was also a Concrete Formwork carpenter wearing a harness because I hung off the sides of buildings all day... and my tool bags which weighed 60 lbs.... and did a lot of lifting and hard work. I was the most cut up as a carpenter and very toned. I did not know about dieting then or else I think I could have been much bigger. My partners are with me on every rep... making sure my form is perfect and that Im breathing right and basically walking me through the entire lifting process till I have everything perfect. They put a lot of time and focus into my workouts every day... which I must say are some DAMN good friends. They train a lot of people and charge them 200 bucks a week when they train me for free and with them while they train. 1 of them is 210 with 8% BF... and the other is 200 with less than 8%.... these guys are sick huge and walk around at 8%... I can only imagine what their BF% is before a show. So I know Im getting the right training and I know my form is on point... just stumped on if maybe I just need to do another cycle because I had no muscle at all from being bed ridden.

Thread Information